Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wonderful! Will enjoy reading this one.. This Arnav is endearing...

Savera84 thumbnail

Certain pregnancy related events you mentioned in the story are so true in my case.  I could not keep anything in my stomach in the first 6 months of my pregnancy.  It was terrible.  I could not tolerate many food smells either.

That made your narration so realistic.  Arnav's care and concern is so apt. Khushi moving back into Shantivan makes perfect sense.  Once she crosses the second trimester she can eat what she wants and gain weight.  So true, why do they call it morning sickness, when it happens all the time?

Once we get over the morning sickness business, it will get better.

Wonderful first two parts.

Cheers.....

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was a fantastic chapter. This story is entirely focussed on Arnav and kushi on the way to becoming parents. Something which we missed on screen.

Loved the Arnav who has now become a docile husband his ears and eyes are only tuned towards kushi. Her needs her wishes he has become the best husband who is on his toes the minute his wife shows a sign of distress. Would love to read  about how he takes care of her .

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She lost her taste for jalebi? That would be such a disaster. Hopefully it will be short lived.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The men don't understand why women want babies. But then they end up being totally besotted by them when they arrive.

Just-do-it thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I’m so glad you are liking this story. It was impulsive, the way this story began so I had my doubts because this one as I imagined it was not going to have ups and downs or twists and turns. I hope you’re ready for more mushy times 😆

I enjoyed reading your comments and some of your experiences during your pregnancies. Though every pregnancy is different, I have to say I get you. Some of what I have described also stems from my own experience and I had a difficult time with nausea too.

So, I have the next chapter ready. Not sure how it turned out. You tell me. 

❤️

Just-do-it thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great!❤️

Delivery in lucknow? Why?

raniusha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update...Arnav is so understanding

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Delivery in Lucknow!!!Not sure if ASR will agree.