How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman !?!

shiv8879 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman (Kavya) !?!

Just because Kavya is single, she is blamed for Anupama and Vanraj's divorce. It was both Vanraj and Kavya's decision to be involved in an extra marital affair. Somehow this disgusting Shah family has forgiven Vanraj (because he is part of the family) and choses to blame Kavya for everything.

If having an extra marital affair is a crime, then every single household in India participates in this crime!

How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman (Kavya) mentally and emotionally. She is constantly insulted and blamed by everyone.

How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman (Kavya) for choosing to live life on her terms!

How DARE the makers of this show project that a wife's duty is to take care of her husband, cook for her husband, take care of her husband's family, cook for her husband's family. A wife / woman is not responsible for any of these things. A wife / woman has complete freedom to live her life the way she wants.

It is because of women like Anupama, single women in India are treated badly and not respected.

This show should be taken off air!

People like Anupama and Shah family should be shunned by society.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv8879

Just because Kavya is single, she is blamed for Anupama and Vanraj's divorce. It was both Vanraj and Kavya's decision to be involved in an extra marital affair. Somehow this disgusting Shah family has forgiven Vanraj (because he is part of the family) and choses to blame Kavya for everything.

If having an extra marital affair is a crime, then every single household in India participates in this crime!

How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman (Kavya) mentally and emotionally. She is constantly insulted and blamed by everyone.

How DARE the makers of this show harass a single woman (Kavya) for choosing to live life on her terms!

How DARE the makers of this show project that a wife's duty is to take care of her husband, cook for her husband, take care of her husband's family, cook for her husband's family. A wife / woman is not responsible for any of these things. A wife / woman has complete freedom to live her life the way she wants.

It is because of women like Anupama, single women in India are treated badly and not respected.

I agree. I don’t know why they are trying to blame Kavya in this whole scenario while vanraj is the one who is much more responsible. And telling him to make his coffee or tea is not a bad thing. When both partners are working it’s fine for them to work at home for themselves.why they are trying to show Pakhi, dolly of such reserved mind when both of them doesn’t even do a single household work. Though Kavya is becoming insecure but her insecurity is correct because of Vanrajs behaviour. 

Makers are trying to show her as vamp and vanraj as innocent which is wrong.

Anupama doing everything even after getting cheated, cooking for vanraj is mahan but Kavya is always bad as per makers. Whyyy

Edited by Rohil.ban12 - 3 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kavya is not being blamed or harassed for being single or living life on her terms. She is not being blamed by society for having an affair with a married man. She has her job (even though Vanraj lost his), her man, and her ex-husband who still loves and cares for her.

The family of the man Kavya is having an affair with will naturally not like the intruder in their home. As Vanraj’s co-worker, she was welcome but as a substitute to their mother, daughter in law, they don’t like her. Perfectly normal and to be expected. Vanraj is their own blood, the family did rant and rail against him but they want their lives to return to what it was before the affair and want to put his relationship with Kavya in the past and move on as a family. No one wants their family entity to be shattered and that’s why the Shahs don’t like Kavya.

As for Kavya herself, she is behaving extremely irrationally and being nasty to everyone in the Shah household because of her own insecurities. No one asked her to have an affair with a married man (Vanraj is paying too because no one asked him to cheat on his wife), with a situation like that comes problems and recriminations - she is naive and conceited if she thinks Vanraj’s children will accept her with open arms. Kavya is immature and conniving and this has nothing to do with her being in an extra - marital affair, she just is an unkind, demanding, childish person and so deserves all the hate she gets. 

Anupama, on the other hand, is being cordial to Kavya. Yes, Anupama has been a doormat to the family but that is the crux of the tale as to how she manages to break out of that mold to make an identity of her own. Uneducated, dependent on her husband, financially and emotionally, she has known nothing better than be a chattel at home and a happy one at that. Necessity and cruel life lessons are making Anupama an individual in her own right and that is the development of the story, the saga we will watch for the next umpteen episodes. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I kinda agree with soapwatcher above..

I think blaming Kavya only is wrong ..both were involved and It was not like a one time or short relationship. They had a relationship for like 8 years. 

And since she has no other supportive fam except her ex husband she perhaps is more vulnerable. But I cannot discount the fact that sometimes she comes across as selfish. 

It is ok to accept u r partner to do half the chores  but she should not try to upsurp his property or his time and responsibilities towards his minor child. 

I feel more sad for her and sometimes angry since she seems to have no self respect 

Van seems to be a man who wants both a hot babe outside and a wife who takes care of all of his responsibility on the other

Van I feel is more at fault. I may be wrong but I feel a man who has children who does these kind of things is more pathetic and irresponsible. 

Anu sometimes irks me .. being civil is ok but sometimes she is overly good

Edited by AnjuRish - 3 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree whole blame on  kavya that i she has ruin relation between  vanraj and anupama is totally invalid 

Vanraj is also himself responsible for divorce 

Ok force once agree lete  kavya  so eager to to marry vanraj  but  for so many year  vanraj treat anupama like maid  did not allow her to complete her study, did not allow to meet her friend    and for these how kavya is responsible?? 

Kavya did not ask vanraj to treat anupama like maid. Kavya did not ask  pakhi and toshu to disrepect ur mother  kavya  did not ask vanraj  not to allow ur wife anupama  to complete ur study

If  anupama and  vanraj going to divorce then it is because of vanraj  nature too  it is because of vanraj  so selfish and ego nature  and  baa pampering too much vanraj also leading to divorce 

So saying kavya is only responsible for  divorce which is not true. Vanraj  and own nature is also responsible  

When there  was no kavya in  vanraj life  then also there  was no good relation between  vanraj and anupama  and vanraj  use stiill treat  anupama like maid 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't see this show, don't wish to either. Just was Chopping when my family was watching this, and it's cringe. 

There's only one rule : your partner is expected to be loyal to you so if he cheats it's on him not the one he cheats you with. She isn't supposed to think about you, who are you to her?? Lol grow up trp aunties 

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I agree whole blame on  kavya that i she has ruin relation between  vanraj and anupama is totally invalid 

Vanraj is also himself responsible for divorce 

Ok force once agree lete  kavya  so eager to to marry vanraj  but  for so many year  vanraj treat anupama like maid  did not allow her to complete her study, did not allow to meet her friend    and for these how kavya is responsible?? 

Kavya did not ask vanraj to treat anupama like maid. Kavya did not ask  pakhi and toshu to disrepect ur mother  kavya  did not ask vanraj  not to allow ur wife anupama  to complete ur study

If  anupama and  vanraj going to divorce then it is because of vanraj  nature too  it is because of vanraj  so selfish and ego nature  and  baa pampering too much vanraj also leading to divorce 

So saying kavya is only responsible for  divorce which is not true. Vanraj  and own nature is also responsible  

When there  was no kavya in  vanraj life  then also there  was no good relation between  vanraj and anupama  and vanraj  use stiill treat  anupama like maid 

True that. I am not able to understand that why they are not showing any single person realising this point. It was Vanrajs fault as well and now they are trying to show as if it was Kavyas only and Anupama should forgive vanraj as he is feeling guilty. While vanraj enjoyed his last 9 years very well enjoying with Kavya and Anupama taking care of his family. 

Makers seems to be confused a lot what they need to do. It’s getting stretched a long. They should show the divorce and show us future journey.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If u see promo of anupama then star plus also promoting vanraj as irresponsble person 

Ki " Vanraj ne apni jimmedari se mooh moda  , anupama akele kaise sambhalegi"

To kahin na kahin fault  vanraj ki wajah se sub gadbad ho raha. Every thing is mess because of vanraj due to his not firm deciion and his non transparency 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The makers have started screwing the show and characters 

I don’t know what their smoking but maybe make it high quality cause their brains getting fried 

ive posted several times how they destroyed Kavyas character to elevate Anupama. why it’s needed to bring down one women to elevate another is beyond me

the funny thing is I don’t think it worked because people want more Rakhi type characters where we see a mix of brains & courage 

ive never liked Anupamas character tbh but Rupali kills the character with her acting ability that I still watch it for her ....same goes for Vanraj

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shiv8879

How abt first half of today’s episode?  Do you support Kavya’s behavior with Anupama?

Anupama’s character is facing harassment since 1st episode !!