No new episodes? Edit - New epi uploaded.

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Are we facing the crisis too? Did anyone read anywhere that we will not have new episodes until we shift the shooting to Silvana? Coz I cant find the new episode in Hotstar🤓

But then in the promo they showed 20th April ðŸ¤”

Edited by ArjaAddict - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Are we facing the crisis too? Did anyone read anywhere that we will not have new episodes until we shift the shooting to Silvana? Coz I cant find the new episode in Hotstar🤓

Hi there, yes i cant find new episode on Hotstar as well. Ek to aisa promo dikhaya upar se delay in epiodes.

We should be having episodes shot based on Friday precap and new promo which says 20th April like u mentioned. I kind of checked other serials on Hotstar too no new epi, it can be delay in releasing from production?

However, i think Pratigya team shooting in Goa or elsewhere not sure, based on Ashish kapoor IG story, Arja & Pearl seem to be in a hotel and i saw beach in pic too. So lets see.

The wait rather suspense is killing me😆

Hope new epi uploaded soon

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Hi there,

I had emailed to Hotstar about episode delay and got the below response from them:

​Dear User

We truly understand your love for this show. However, due to some unforeseen situation at production, there is a delay in receiving the show files from the production house that is causing delay in bringing the latest episode of the show to you. We are trying to make the episode available at the earliest. Appreciate your patience and understanding.Thanks,Disney+ Hotstar team.

Krishtigya thumbnail

Hi there, new epi available on Hotstar now

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hi there, yes i cant find new episode on Hotstar as well. Ek to aisa promo dikhaya upar se delay in epiodes.

We should be having episodes shot based on Friday precap and new promo which says 20th April like u mentioned. I kind of checked other serials on Hotstar too no new epi, it can be delay in releasing from production?

However, i think Pratigya team shooting in Goa or elsewhere not sure, based on Ashish kapoor IG story, Arja & Pearl seem to be in a hotel and i saw beach in pic too. So lets see.

The wait rather suspense is killing me😆

Hope new epi uploaded soon

Can you post the pucs here Mehreen? From IG! I dont have IG... So..

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hi there, new epi available on Hotstar now

Yes.. Just saw it now! Thank yoy🙂

Krishtigya thumbnail

Yes.. Just saw it now! Thank yoy🙂

Did you see the shocking Precap!! My God yaar, how could Pratigya do this with Krishna??

Krishtigya thumbnail

Can you post the pucs here Mehreen? From IG! I dont have IG... So..

https://instagram.com/stories/kapooraashish/2554700601351117047?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=14lig90a8sy5m

ArjaAddict thumbnail