FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Janhvi is pretty hot ngl ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1gzHrlTFK/

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I didn't know her feet were that bad. Thighs look old ladyish too.  Those aside  she looks nice 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

So? still someone like Kat had no right to shame Jhanvi like that in public because it's a bit rich coming from someone like Kat who is mainly famous for her raunchy item songs with horrible suggestive lyrics and smutty dancing and all that jazz! plus she also keeps uploading her bikini pictures on social media.

So shaming a young girl like Jhanvi reflects poorly on a senior woman like Kat because it shows/proves that Kat is actually a very very jealous, insecure and catty woman who actually feels threatened by young girls!

And also Jhanvi never ever did something as disgraceful, obscene and vulgar as Boom in her professional life ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Like who can forget Katrina's legendary infamous lewd and erotic scenes with Gulshan Grover in Boom? GROSS!!!!! ๐Ÿคฎ

Cmon it was not shaming and someone had to say it and if u watch it again it was said out of concern not to bash her. Katrina is the last one to bash anyone

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

That's a lot to read into from just one throwaway comment

Exactly i feel that was so not appropriate either. Seems like that person really dislikes Katrina to go so over board

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

Exactly i feel that was so not appropriate either. Seems like that person really dislikes Katrina to go so over board

Disliking is an understatement for someone who comes back with new ids to comment on Katrina after being repeatedly banned here ๐Ÿ˜†.

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Do u have a leg and lip fetish ๐Ÿ˜†

i have leg and thigh fetish๐Ÿ˜‰