Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

When Eku throws a party she will include everyone, not just KDB.. and she is closest to Kumkum ppl than Kundali.. Her parties are always grand and all inclusive.. & nobody can even escape.. so Abrargun will have to attend, if there is a party.. and we may get group pics or blurred pics of them in bg😂

@bold They can be good friends, ITV type friends or more than friends.. we will never know.. but I'm pretty sure Abrar is not with fruit girl anymore (as of now😆)

& If Abrar & Sargun r normal friends, this ajeeb hiding behaviour is not justifiable at all.. Rest only time will tell😉

Yh I had a feeling his not with her atm but u never knw him he hid every thing lol 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Btw let me give u some gd news yagya is on the plane ðŸ˜†

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Btw let me give u some gd news yagya is on the plane ðŸ˜†

As expected.. he is taken there just to make him sleep between Rusha🤢 The permanent villian of Rusha love story, more irritating than Mahima😡 But ya will have to live with this sardard, there is no other choice😆

aishasully1993 thumbnail

As expected.. he is taken there just to make him sleep between Rusha🤢 The permanent villian of Rusha love story, more irritating than Mahima😡 But ya will have to live with this sardard, there is no other choice😆

I'll happily live with this sardard then mahima ðŸ˜†I just hope thy do somethgn about his sleeping rooms will be new in goa so I hope theres not enough space for saaransh to sleep in between lol and he has to sleep separately 

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When Eku throws a party she will include everyone, not just KDB.. and she is closest to Kumkum ppl than Kundali.. Her parties are always grand and all inclusive.. & nobody can even escape.. so Abrargun will have to attend, if there is a party.. and we may get group pics or blurred pics of them in bg😂

@bold They can be good friends, ITV type friends or more than friends.. we will never know.. but I'm pretty sure Abrar is not with fruit girl anymore (as of now😆)

& If Abrar & Sargun r normal friends, this ajeeb hiding behaviour is not justifiable at all.. Rest only time will tell😉

Yup Ekta never discriminates in that  matter ..OK KKB 7 years boss long time ..for sure party then ..Beach side hon ...AbrarGUn ko aana hi padega ..

OBv leave it to time when it comes to AbrarGun ..but for me its more than Good frds n its pretty obvious but lets not jinx and leave it to time..

Mallika n Tanu aap log hi hamara sahara hon..waise bhi we are used to social distancing ..n blurred pics 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I'll happily live with this sardard then mahima ðŸ˜†I just hope thy do somethgn about his sleeping rooms will be new in goa so I hope theres not enough space for saaransh to sleep in between lol and he has to sleep separately 

He has no other role in this show than sleeping between Rusha😆 & for making Rudra - Preesha chant Saransh ke liye.. Most irritating character I have ever encountered in my ITV life.. neither negative nor positive nor have any relevance or personality🙄🤦

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Yup Ekta never discriminates in that  matter ..OK KKB 7 years boss long time ..for sure party then ..Beach side hon ...AbrarGUn ko aana hi padega ..

OBv leave it to time when it comes to AbrarGun ..but for me its more than Good frds n its pretty obvious but lets not jinx and leave it to time..

Mallika n Tanu aap log hi hamara sahara hon..waise bhi we are used to social distancing ..n blurred pics 

Yes, I think KKB 7yr party will happen in Goa.. It's a huge milestone & since Ekta is going there is high chance of party..

I think now we will start getting group pics since entire cast is reaching Goa.. Abrar was hiding for 2 days, to hide the fact that Abrargun went together, which got busted by Kundali cast pic 😂

They thought of dodging the legitimate question why these just costars went separately (& together) when rest of the cast is going today😉

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He has no other role in this show than sleeping between Rusha😆 & for making Rudra - Preesha chant Saransh ke liye.. Most irritating character I have ever encountered in my ITV life.. neither negative nor positive nor have any relevance or personality🙄🤦

@bold if in CAPS all true. and u forgot shout MUmma . he's the most irritating character cant explain I mean the other child charcater they bought in for one episode was much much better than him ..

All he does is act scared and shout Mumma squeakingly ..😡 ðŸ˜¡

aishasully1993 thumbnail

It feels so good to finally talk about somethng here somethng  bit more exciting ðŸ˜³

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Tbh he was ok at the begging he looked young but nw I thnk ehs a bit too old to sleep with them hes acting was nyc at the beginning I just find him interrupting rusha a headache lol but yh thy need to wkt him grow up a bit no wonder theres a byy story line going on