Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats on new story

Intresting prologue

Waiting bfor update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

will you please post the character sketch and first update? 

Maanheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Characters 

Khurana family

Maan Singh Khurana(28): MDof khurana  construction. He is elder son of Rishab and Diya. He love his sibling. He is most eligible bachelor of society. Girls die for him but he never give a look of them. He is also known as angry , rude. His only dream to destroy his enemy.(  soon u all know who is his enemy n why..??)

Dev Singh Khurana (26): Younger brother of Maan. He love his lady love a lot. He is humble, always have soft corner for other. He help his bro in business.

Anwesha Singh Khurana (24): She is Maan n Dev’s little sister. Apple of eyes for all Khuranas . She carrying n sweet girl. She is chatterbox . Secretly Loves Maan frnd Arjun.

Savitri Devi Khurana (Dadi): She is the one who Handel whole Khurana empires n kids after her son n daughter in law left this world. She love maan a lot buc she think somewhere he sacrificed his childhood for her n his siblings. She always weird for him up of his behaviour.

Rishab n Diya Khurana: Maan’s father n mother they die in a accident. Their accident  is still mystery . 

Archana Singh Khurana:  Widow of late Vinod Khurana. He is also die with maan parents. She sifted London with her brother when she is pregnant. Love a lot Vicky n her frnd cum sister.

Vicky Singh Khurana (20): Maan cousin. He live in London with his mother. Bubbly nature n love his best frnd  cum sister a lot. He can do anything for he.

Handa Family

Mohinder Handa: He is a man of words. After his wife death he only live for his kids n for them he can do any thing. But his life lead in his daughter geet. Now he is leaving  London 

Rano Handa : Wife of mohinder Handa . Die after geet birth.

Brij Handa(26) : Elder son of Mohinder n Rano Handa. Love his sibling a lot. Helping his father in business. Shot temper same like maan . He Is also In London . But in front of his small sister he is totally different.  Doesn't know about anger..

Naintara Handa(24) : Daughter of Mohinder n Rano Handa . Love his lil sister a lot Can't see her in pain. She is in India doing her internship in Khurana construction. Love Dev a lot but not more than geet. She second mother for geet. After her mother death she is geet mother. She wanted to protect her but fail somewhere. 

Geet Handa(19): Apple of eyes of his family. Naughty, bubbly, bold n madly in love with his angry bird …..(more u all  know about geet when story continue )

Parminder  Singhaniya (Pami): Mohindraer's second sister. Love geet a lot more than his own daughter . But there is some secrets which make her do the things which she can't.

Sameera  Singhaniya (Sam) : Daughter of Pami. Love herself more. Her dream to be top model n for that she can do anything . Currently she is maan girlfriend. She love geet more than anything. For her geet is everything.

Other characters 

Aditya :  Working in Khurana construction as Maan assistant. Dev's frnd . Love pinky. He always ready to help everyone.

Pinky: Working as a intern in Khurana construction. Naintara 's frnd. Love aditya

Meera: She is geet frnd came to india for some reason & now she is Annie's frnd.

Yash: Dev's & NT frnd love interst in meera.

Arjun: Maan's only frnd. He is Mistry.

More characters u know as the story process 

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful character describe dear

Watting for update

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice CS..

Waiting for update..

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

interesting character sketch

up date soon  

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi there!

Interesting prologue and captivating character-sketch!!

Do update the first chapter or part soon!

Will you send me a PM when you update?

Cheers!

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful character sketch

looking forward to the updates 

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting and Fascinating Character Sketch 

looking forward to reading this story 

Maanheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for late update n big thank u for u lovely comments , like and support to encourage me to start this ff hope u all like this part

Whoever want pm just buddy guy. So i know who r interested in my story

Part 1

Early morning 6 o ‘clock in a big mansion. A man is running speedly in his garden remembering a black day in his life. He is completely drenched in sweat. His bodyguards standing in some distance holding his accessories like towel, water bottel , his energy drink. After almost doing hours of jogging he went to his room. He took chilled shower just removing his sweat, anger & sadness. He don't wanted to go down because its black day for his family but whatever it is also a blissful day of their life.

At 8:00 he went down wearing a white kurta nad pijama and he silently set in front of havan kund in which the fire is put on. He is performing each ritual with his close eyes remembering him past and offering  as the priest chanting the mantras.

He open his eyes n look at the big photo frame which is in front of him. There is women who is hugging a man who is sitting in chair. There is a big smile on their face which show how much they r happy but everything vanish when both left this word . 

They didn’t left this word but took his smile , happiness everything with them. Whenever he saw their pic he only ask them y they left him here n he also know y his parents left him here. He look besides where his answer sitting…one side his dadi in other side his sibling is sitting with closing there eyes n for them he is still alive. For them his parents left him in this word.

When he look at his family everyone eyes clouded with tear but for him their is no place for emotions. For him it’s mean making human weak n he is not weak. He only know to win and for that he can go to at extend. For him everything is fair in war…war…war…only….war and this is his rule. And buc of this rule today he is the number one  business man in the world. 

Man( Pov) : After u both left me I never cry n this think only make me strong and number one. I make myself that much strong that same people blow their head n ask help in front of me who show their back when we needed. Now my family don’t need to ask anyone help because they are belong to me. They are belong to The Maan Singh Khurana..

The Maan Singh Khuran People are fear to stand in front of him or against  him. He love to see when his enemy scare for him. Whatever he want he get it’s by hook or by cook..

He did all the rituals with his heavy heart because it is a day when he lost his parents. If he try to forget this day but he can’t. As the  puja finished priest left from their and Everyone also left to their respective room without saying anything to any one.

A old lady is sitting on his bed holding a photo of his lost son and his daughter- in- law. A tear formed in his eyes remembering them, remembering how happy  his family where she only saw happiness. She not only lost his son  and daughter in law , but she also lost his grandson smile, his happiness. This world make him emotionless, ruthless. He forget to smile. A tear continue rolling down from her check. Remembering his grandson smiling face with his parents.

I’m  sorry Rishab and Diya a old lady said with teary eyes. I didn’t protect your son from in this word. I…I’m  sorry… tear roll down continuously from her eyes. He didn’t get his childhood which he gave to his brother and sister Rishab…she said closing her eyes. He not only took care of us but he make our business number one , which was ur dreamed. In all this he forget to smile Diya your Maan forgot to smile. The smile , you forgot your grief.. a small smile appear on her face remembering Maan sweet smiling face. She cry continuously holding  photo near her chest..

Precap: I want all detail about her ??

Sorry for grammatic mistake. Do like n comment .

Note : It is totaly my imagination if anyone find any similar it is just a coincidence.

And if anynone have any problem in that is just let me know. I will stop my story at the same time .

Edited by Maanheart - 2 years ago