Will catch up tomorrow 🤗

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Goodnight Sakshi❤️

I must sleep too 👀🏃🏻‍♀️

Will catch up tomorrow 🤗

Night night deeps!! Lol I wonder wondering how all of you were still awake! Go sleep!! It’s so late!! 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

OMG OMG 😱 😍😍🔥🔥

Green tee and bulging biceps.. 

(yeh ACP ke kya iraade hain?)🤪

Meets

Light Blue blazer , white tee..😍😍

( Shaurya toh tha hi killer pehle se hi)

Their hug!!! Their eye lock!!! It happened!!! 🤪🤪😱

Imma run and get a fan for all! 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

infinitie thumbnail

OUR DAY IS HERE FRIENDS LITERALLY THEY LAUGHED BUT TODAY SHAUHIR HAD THEIR MOMENT!!!! THEIR LOVE STORY HAS STARTED SO MUCH CONTENT TO ANALYZE

Rims im gonna pretty please request a gif of the two of them ducking and hiding as she walks by to change my siggie 😂😂😂😂

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

OUR DAY IS HERE FRIENDS LITERALLY THEY LAUGHED BUT TODAY SHAUHIR HAD THEIR MOMENT!!!! THEIR LOVE STORY HAS STARTED SO MUCH CONTENT TO ANALYZE

Rims im gonna pretty please request a gif of the two of them ducking and hiding as she walks by to change my siggie 😂😂😂😂

Shauhur ki toh nikal padi 🤣🤣🤣

It was really cute... 

infinitie thumbnail

LOL im just gonna make a post of all the random things i noticed today about shauhirs scenes 😆

when ahir was walking up the stairs, he was again staring only at shaurya! 

when shaurya said "aapko zyada suit bhi karega" he did that little hand motion of their's AND LITERALLY SHAURYA KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT SUIT AHIR 🤣

when they were doing that scene i feel like again they were both really close to breaking like when KV says "haan agar aana ho toh" you can see hitesh slightly suppressing a smile and the last smile that KV gives looks like that was him breaking tbh starting from the "goa ki hawaa dekhiye, beach dekhiye" line 🤣

WHEN AHIR PULLS HIM, HE WAS CAREFUL TO PUT HIS HAND BEHIND SHAURYA'S NECK!! AND HIS SHOCKED EXPRESSION I AM DEAD 

I loved the way ahir puts his hands up (LIKE HE IS A CRIMINAL 🤣) when they move apart and then after that, before ahir runs off after that girl (omg almost said her name and caught myself), he is watching shaurya for a split second hefore he looks away when shaurya looks at him  

SHAURYA KNOWS AHIR'S ROOM NUMBER 😲☺️

lol these are the first set of observations, i'll come back with more if i have them 🤣

Edited by infinitie - 3 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL im just gonna make a post of all the random things i noticed today about shauhirs scenes 😆

when ahir was walking up the stairs, he was again staring only at shaurya! 

when shaurya said "aapko zyada suit bhi karega" he did that little hand motion of their's AND LITERALLY SHAURYAS KEEP TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT SUIT AHIR 🤣

when they were doing that scene i feel like again they were both really close to breaking like when KV says "haan agar aana ho toh" you can see hitesh slightly suppressing a smile and the last smile that KV gives looks like that was him breaking tbh starting from the "goa ki hawaa dekhiye, beach dekhiye" line 🤣

WHEN AHIR PULLS HIM, HE WAS CAREFUL TO PUT HIS HAND BEHIND SHAURYA'S NECK!! AND HIS SHOCKED EXPRESSION I AM DEAD 

I loved the way ahir puts his hands up (LIKE HE IS A CRIMINAL 🤣) when they move apart and then after that, before ahir runs off after that girl (omg almost said her name and caught myself), he is watching shaurya for a split second hefore he looks away when shaurya looks at him  

SHAURYA KNOWS AHIR'S ROOM NUMBER 😲☺️

lol these are the first set of observations, i'll come back with more if i have them 🤣

Room number to pata he hoga.. And he was like calls aa rahe.. Bahut imp.. Ek min he can't see him with someone else.. 😆

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Shauhur ki toh nikal padi 🤣🤣🤣

It was really cute... 

hahahah right!!! we've said it from the start that the first 100 eps were just buildup! finally they are starting the love story 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Room number to pata he hoga.. And he was like calls aa rahe.. Bahut imp.. Ek min he can't see him with someone else.. 😆

hahahaha exactly and the way he was ghooring him today during that whole shopping sequence 🤣 the jealousy upon seeing ahir around someone else was sooo clear, he was getting so possessive! and the expression he had when ahir ran away he must have been thinking, "so soon?"