Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

bs yhi toh chahiye hai..um esika wait kr rhe hai☺️..i love this part 2 more.thank you ❤️

Hi babe logo 🤗 aj mahol kaafi romantic hai forum ka courtesy the safety pin🤣 so here I am with the second and last part of this TS. kabhi kabhi mjhe lagta hai mai kuch bhi likhti hu. But kya kru, crazily in love with RaghVi  

Hope you will like it🤗 

Thank you for all the love and appreciation🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

Part 2 : He loves her 

"Anna! Raghav Anna" He flickered his eyes and saw his sister standing over the bed, calling him out. 

"Tumne Mandhar ko kitta mara? Do you even know how badly hurt he is?" She said disappointed 

"Ptch, insan ko ankhe to kholne de keerti" He said tiredly getting up 

"Ankhe? Us beechare ki ankhe hmesha k ly band ho skti the" she screamed looking at him 

"He deserved it" 

"What? Have you gone mad? Are you going to hurt everyone for their feelings?" 

"Yes if the feelings are towards my wife" he said, clenching his jaw.. 

"Why exactly? Don't You go around saying you don't believe in this marrige" she taunted 

"You don't know the truth Keerti, he started it-" he said but stopped listening to the knock on the door 

"Anna" Farhad came with a tray in his hand. 

"Lemonade" Keerti said giving him the glass 

"Thank you" he silently took the glass and drank it in one go 

"You should apologise to Mandar" Farhad said, keerti agreeing with him. 

"Tum uska right hand hai ya mera? Or tum uska behen hai ya mera?Ye ho kya gaya h tum sbko, wo kal ka aya hua Mahatma kabse ban gya tum sabka?" He said gritting his teeth 

"Anna wahi to baat hai na, sab apke he hai to apko ladne ka kya jarurat hai, uske bolne se kuch change hota kya?" she rolled her eyes 

"Fine. How is he?" He asked irritated 

"They took him to the hospital, he's fine now needs some rest" 

"And where is Pallvi?" He asked suddenly realising the happenings of the night in tits and bits. For some reasons he noticed Farhad exchanging glances with keerti and she tried signalling him 

"Kaha hai saree ka dukan? Theek to hai na?" He asked concerned. 

"Wo.. Vadina..wo gai hogi na kidhar aap aram karo na" Farhad said trying to change the topic 

"Theek hai fir, m khud he call kr leta hai" he said looking for his mobile phone. 

"Anna wo.." Keerti started receiving a glare from Raghav 

"Wo hospital gai hai..Mandhar ko dekhne k liye" Farhad explained 

"Kyu? Kyu gai hai? Usko smjhta nahi hai kya?" He yelled getting up and looking for his clothes 

"Anna amma bhi gai h unke sath, aap mat jao baat or badhegi" Keerti tried stopping him 

"Mai chahta hai baat badhe or mai chahta h baat itta badhe ki aj khatam ho jae.. mai bachega ya wo bhagoda pati bachega" he said hastly wearing his t shirt. Keerti looked towards Farhad with pleading eyes, hoping he could stop him. Farhad sighed shaking his head in negative. 

"Anna" 

"Tumko chalne ka mangta hai to chalo nahi to mai ja rha hai" he announced. Farhad nodded and followed him. 

"Kya? Keerti tumne roka kyu ni use.. ab wo.." Pallavi was speaking on the phone when someone snatched it.. 

"Ab wo tumko range hath pakad lega tumhare ashiq k sath" Raghav said sarcastically 

"Wo to mene tumhe pakda tha.. kal raat ko.." she said crossing her hands in front of her chest 

"You know it was nothing" he scoffed 

"No I don't" she smiled 

"I didn't even know who she was" he explained

"Contrary to that I do know who he is.. so please Raghav Ghar jao.. I will come back in a while" she said 

"Mai nahi jaega.. baat Krna h mereko.." 

"Abhi karna hai" he added 

"Kya baat hai?" She sighed 

"Tumko bola tha na isse nahi milna aj k baad karke? Tum kya doctor hai jo iska ilaaz krega ya tumhara purana pyar jaag raha hai iske liye" He said 

"Han purana pyar jaag raha hai toh? Tumko kya hai?" She rolled her eyes, trying to push him away, she just wanted to be rude and cold to him, her mind and eyes kept wondering back to his lips and she was doing everything in her will to just stay away from him and she knew where to hit. 

"Kya bola tum?" He asked glaring her 

"Mene kaha purana pyar jaag raha hai. Samajhlu?" She said stressing on each word 

"Aye Ex Deshmukh emporium, gussa nako dilao" he said tightening his hold on her wrist. 

"Aah, Raghav dard ho ra h" she said trying to get rid of the his clutch. 

"Chalo Pallavi" 

"Nahi jaungi, m yaha Mandhar ko dekhne aayi the, pata hota tumhari shakal dekhni padegi to ghar pe he rukti na mai" she retorted 

"Mai b dekhta h tum kese nahi chalta.." he said dragging her along 

"Amma, amma" she screamed 

"Aye, sshh" he sushed her 

"Pagal ho gya h kya? Hospital h RR mansion nhi h jaha chillata rehneka pura time" 

"Mai amma ko bulaungi. Mjhe nahi jana" she said and he loosened his grip on her and pulled her closer 

"Mai bata raha h Pallavi Rao, tum agar usse mila na to aj mai sab khatam kar dega.." he said, his eyes burning with rage 

"Par.." 

"No ifs no buts, yaha se tum decide kro, us insaan se mila tum to mai aj k baad tumse nahi milega.. Raghav Rao ka words hai ye.." he said gritting his teeth. 

"Tum itta overreact kyu kar rahe ho?" she said little scared 

"Overreact kr raha hai mai? Wo tumhra bhagoda ex pati mujhe challange krta hai, mjhse kehta hai tum abi b usko pyaar karta, tumko bola tha na ki jo decision lega uspe stand lene ka karke..ab tumhara purana pyar jaag ra h?" He said digging his nails in her skin. 

She looked at him and gulped. What is with this man? 

"Mai bus ye.." she started but was cut by Amma who came there looking for her 

"Kya ho raha h yaha pe?" Amma said eyeing Raghav. Raghav left her hand and smiled. 

"Wo mereko isse kuch kaam tha.. important hai.. abi chalna mangta isko.." he stammered trying to convince her 

"Pallavi pehle jo krne ayi the wo kregi.. Mandhar ko hosh agya hai.. chalo Beta.." she told her 

"Amma.." Raghav said standing in front of her and stopping her 

"Raghav kya problem h?" She asked 

"Isko kyu milna h usse?" He anxiously asked 

"Ye to tujhe uske sath karate khelne se pehle sochna chaiye tha na" Amma glared him 

"Par.." he looked at her mothed with pleading eyes 

"Wo statement dega police ko.. Pallavi bus usse request krne aya hai ki tera naam na le.." Amma explained realising her son's state of mind 

"Uska koi jarurat nahi hai amma.. mai dekh lega" He said pressing on her shoulders  

She exchanged glances with Pallavi and smiled a little. 

"Fir b dost hai uska mil to lene de usko" Amma said mischievously 

"Wo bhagoda ka koi lena dena nahi h mera wife se.. mereko kuch kaam hai isse bad m mil lena.." he ordered and signalled Farhad to get the car 

"Pagal h tumhara bhai" Pallavi said getting into her room.  

"Vadina wo pagal nahi h.. possessive hai" 

"Acha? Possessive? Uski ego pe baat agai the bus or kuch nahi" she said fuming with anger 

"Mjhe to lagta hai, unke dil pe baat agai the" Keerti said sitting across the table. Pallavi rolled her eyes and sighed. She half laid on the bed and closed her eyes, the happenings of the last night suddenly appearing in flashes. She opened her eyes and looked at the other side of the bed, that's where he was sleeping last night. In all this drama she forgot about it. The way he behaved she didn't think he remembered anything but what if he did? What if he was waiting for the right opportunity to taunt her. She sat down and started biting her nails nervously. 

"Aap theek ho?" Keerti said noticing her strange behaviour. She looked here and there, bit her lower lip and cleared her throat. "Keerti, ek bat btao" she asked. Keerti nodded. 

"Aj subah jab tumhare Anna uthe the.. to tum whaa the na?" She asked anxiously. Keerti nodded again. 

"To wo kuch.. matlab did you notice something unusual? Did he say something?" She asked impatiently 

"No.. nothing that I noticed..he was just angry.." She said trying to remember if anything was out of his character

"Angry why?" She gulped 

"Because of Mandhar i guess.." she said 

"Oh" 

"Did he say something related to me.. something that he remembered from the last night" she asked 

"No.. but Anna is an expert drinker, he seems to handle alcohol really well.. unko bhulta nahi kuch generally.." she replied making Pallavi jump in horror. 

"Oh god Bappa mai to gai" she said slapping her forehead 

"Hua kya h? Apne kuch kia kya?" She asked concerned moving towards her. 

"Keerti" she said making a puppy face. Keerti made her sit and gave her the water to drink. She gulped the entire glass of water in one go and tightly held the glass. 

"Maine" she started 

"Maine kal raat.." she gulped 

"Kya?" 

"I kissed him" she said finally quickly shutting her eyes tightly, a crimson red appearing on her cheek. She was waiting for keerti to tease her and laugh it out but when she heard nothing she slowly opened her eyes to look around, the shyness slowly washed away and the horror spread over her face. Keerti was standing there in the corner with pity in her eyes and exactly opposite to her was standing the last person she wanted to hear all this. Raghav Rao. "Bappa kya kismat hai" she mumbled, her eyes fixed on the floor, she could only see his shoes and neatly ironed black colored pants. 

Calming her nerves down she slowly looked up, astonished, the sight breaking her heart. Was he so upset that she kissed him? She thought. His eyes were watery and red, in anger and rage, his hands curled up in fist, ready to punch whatever and whoever gets in his way. She shivered, Raghav was glaring her with disgust nd hurt in his eyes. Why? Why did she think he would like it? She was just a piece of display in his life and she touched him without his consent. She choked, trying to find her voice. 

"Rag.." she said her voice shivering 

"I am... I am sorry" she said getting up on her feet, not sure for how long she would be able to stand up without support. She wanted the earth to open up and take her in. 

"What?" He said with wrath clearly visible in his voice 

"I'm sorry" she said embarrassed 

"I didn't.. I didn't want to.. it just.. happened" she said finding words to somehow come out of her mouth. 

"What a characterless lady" he said, making her look up to him in surprise, that was mean. 

"It just happened?" He asked moving towards her 

"You just happen to kiss another man under my nose and you hve the nerve to confess it to my sister?" He screamed gripping her arms as ruthlessly as he can 

"What? No no.." she said realising how he has heard only one part of the conversation. 

"I was passed out so you thought why not" he said pulling her closer by her neck

"Are you crazy, chodo mujhe" She hissed in pain 

"Chodega to mai tumhe, bilkul chodega, rakhna bhi ni h tumko.. sahi bola tum I am crazy.. pagal hai mai jo tum se pyar ho gya mereko.. tum bhi baki ladkio k types he nikla na.. dhokhebaz.." he roared, making her shiver 

"Anna" keerti gasped realising how misunderstood her brother was. 

"Stay out of it keerti" he signalled her, returning his attention to his wife. 

"Tumse kaha tha na mene jao uske pass tab tumne mujhko chuna, mereko laga tum b mereko pasand karta hai karke.. I didn't expect you to love me because I love you but loyality to expect kia tha na tumse socha tha ek din to tum b manega is rishte ko..par tum.." he said loosening his grip on her and blinking his tears away. 

"Pack kro apna samaan, chalo jao yaha se.." he said pushing her slightly 

Pallavi stood their, too shocked to respond. What should she feel? Happiness or hurt? Is this how she was supposed to find out his love, when he was accusing her of infidelity. What a circus her life has turned into. She scoffed and looked over the door. Raghav has stormed out of the room, Keerti follwing  him. Pallavi wiped her tears and moved towards the cupboard, packing herself a bag, as he asked her to. Within no time she was descending down the stairs. Keerti and Amma trying to calm down her husband. Amma didn't know what was wrong but she was sure her daughter in law can never do anything wrong. 

"Par baat kya hai beta mjhe ye to bata" she kept asking him, keerti didn't know what to do, should she say it all, it would be a little awkward considering everyone was present there and Raghav was in no mood to listen to her in private. 

"Rama chod k aao ise apne bhagode pati k yaha" he said 

"Ex pati, and mai khud chali jaungi" she meekly replied without looking at him 

"Han jao or wapas nahi ana yaha" he said pointing his index fingers towards her. She moved towards the door with tears in her eyes but her heart was content, He loved her. That was all she needed. 

"I am sorry Pallavi, I have to tell him" Keerti said making pallavi widen her eyes, she took a 180 degree turn and dropped her bags 

"No keerti" she yelled, confusing the mother and Son duo 

"Amma can you please close your ears" she asked 

"Why should I?" She glared her 

"Kya drama hai ye ?" Raghav asked 

"Anna, the truth is.." she sighed, quipping a sorry to Pallavi before blurting out the truth

"When she said she kissed him.." she started 

"She meant you.." she completed earning a I hate you from Pallavi 

"What? No" he said confused 

"She was telling me she kissed you when you passed out last night and asking me if you remembered anything" she said in one breath and looked at Pallavi who hid her face between her palms, she has never been in this awkward situation ever before in her life. The truth that she was trying to hide from her husband, now everyone knew. From Farhad to Amma to rama to all the staff present there. In no time there was a lot of whispering in the hall. 

"Apki shadi ko to itta time ho gya... Aapne pehli bar sir ko ab kiss kia? Too late" the female cook said making the rest of staff giggle. 

"Isse acha to m chali jati bappa" she said in a low voice 

"Keerti tum pehle nhi bata sakta tha merko?" Raghav asked, blushing heavily 

"Anna aap sunne ko ready he nahi the" Keerti pouted 

"Yahi to problem hai iska, bina dekhe bina jaane bina sune, bina pata kiye ye ladka seedha action leta hai.. ese he shadi krke laya tha isko galatfehmi ki wajah se.. or ab dekho.." Amma said anger visible in her voice 

"Pallavi, tu ja beta, tu ghar ja k reh kuch time ye batmeez ko tabhi akal ayegi" amma said moving towards her lovingly cupping her face "or tab tak nahi ana jab tak ye nalayak kaan pakad k maafi na maange" she said smiling at her. Pallavi nodded and smiled back. 

"Rama, ja chod de isko.. wo kya kehra tha Raghav.. iske pati k yaha?" She asked eyeing Raghav 

"Ex pati amma, m gusse m tha, or tum kahi nahi jaogi" he said a bit hesitant, his truth was out in open now, he was heavily embarrassed. Ofcourse he loved her, since a long time but how can his arrogant ass accept it but now she knew, he blurted out a lot in anger. He looked at her, she was grinning. 

"Rama samaan andar rakhwao.." he said pointing towards her luggage. 

"Kyu? Mai ja rahi hu.." she said tightly gripping her luggage 

"Don't be a kid, let's talk it out." He said, still not looking at her. 

"Amma ne kaha na jab tak tum kaan pakad k maafi nahi mangoge.." she pressed her lips together and winked at Keerti and Amma 

"Are you crazy?" He asked rudely 

"Nahi anna.. wo to aap ho na.. abi aap kehre the upar pagal hai mai tumse pyar ho gya esa kuch" keerti said biting her lips to not let out the laugh 

"Ye sahi hai, saree ka dukan ne tumko amma ko sabko apna side kr lia hai.. tum lady gang milke mera majak uda raha hai.. mai ja raha apne kamre mai.. m baat he ni krega kisi se" he said and ran towards his room thanking his stars to get out of the awkward situation "saree shop tum aao aj kamre m" he mumbled smirking to himself, as he could hear the rest of his family laughing their heart out, and for that moment he was content. His family was complete. He loved her. She loved him. 

Mihika thumbnail

Now what shall I do with this cuteness? This was so so so sweet..All of them ganging up against him and here he feeling all shy and embarassed about the kiss and confession😆😳

Awesome update 👏

Loved it❤️

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh this is damn good😈😈💕

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kya mastt part 2 likha hai. Matlab aise direction change horaha tha baar baar😆..   ...Kaafi accha tha...Yeh scene chahiye. Ab toh jabtak Raghav Mandar ko peetega nahi na,mujhe chain nahi padnewala 🤣

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was fantastic. Jealous Raghav

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was just amazing!!! Loved it ❤️ I really hope you continue this because I so want to see how they both behave with each other after this! 

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful... Hilarious...

Just loved it... Raghav’s gonna get madder than he already is if Mandaar comes back... I saw glimpses of it here. 

How can he forget their first kiss...stupid man... But glad that it got cleared..

Keerti ki timings... 👏👏

Write more pieces like this one... full on entertaining...

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So cute... loved it ❤️❤️❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't think that the truth about the would come out this way....especially Raghav misunderstanding the whole thing. When I was reading it, I literally banged my head against the bed for Raghav how could he misunderstand the whole situation without even listening to it completely. Kirti has become the saviour..

Raghav is a person who never runs away from anything but how he ran away after his embarassment and asked Pallavi to follow him was cute.

Oh I really loved the jab by that lady servant about the kiss. And how Kirti asks her mom to close her ears and amaa says why..

This was totally unexpected...i didn't even think this could have been an ending 

Edited by ReemShah - 3 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So well written and amazing 😍😍😍😍

Raghav sent mandaar to hospital😂🤣🤣🤣

Everyone got to know about the kiss! Awww☺☺☺

Loved the update!!! 😍😍😍😍

Do write more and yes safety pin wala moment is still sizzling in the forum! I myself have watched that scene so many times still couldn't get over it😌