Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

It's really a beautiful one❤️

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This line 🤣:"My dear Sai. How was your day?", Virat kissed her on her head hugging from behind... Oh god will I be alive to see something like this 😆

But I liked how Sai directly approached Pakhi... it started little sloppily but went on to became meaningful and I like how Pakhi actually listened to her and didn't start giving izzat and susheelta lectures.

Interesting

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks  for the feedback guys! After the discussions on today’s  episode, I feel like this OS is misplaced 😬. Didi is irredeemable according to today’s episode i read 😅

Edited by sadiltl - 3 years ago
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Thanks  for the feedback guys! After the discussions on today’s  episode, I feel like this OS is misplaced 😬. Didi is irredeemable according to today’s episode i read 😅

This comment is better than the whole OS... Just kidding. But Didi is totally beyond redemption. Like what does she want(I know what she wants but I just feel like puking thinking of her demands😵)

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

This comment is better than the whole OS... Just kidding. But Didi is totally beyond redemption. Like what does she want(I know what she wants but I just feel like puking thinking of her demands😵)

Just started the episode and stopped at the cringeworthy first few minutes and came here for breather. 😵

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely OS!!

It so much practical. Y is Pakhi spoiling her life behind someone who clearly told her that he dsnt love her. 

And it is also nice to see that sai has taken the initiative to sort out Pakhi!!!

In the show, she was the same person who decided to get married when she was sure it was not serious from his side. Then y stick around with the same reason. This egoistic push and pull will certainly not bring great results in the long run.

Only if the show had some sense other that copy paste. 

Happy writing!!!

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really really love this one. 

It was so amazing. 

I enjoyed reading this one. 

The bond between Sairat, Sai-Samrat, somewhere between Samrakhi and finally between Sai and pakhi. 

I loved how Sai made her point and how Pakhi understood her. 

In serial I feel they are hell bent on making Pakhi a negative character otherwise I myself see a lot of good potential in her 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful os... Loved reading 

Anviii thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow beautiful OS👏

Sairat happily moved on.. Loved their lovey dovey moments

But pakhi still in Dilemma

The most beautiful part was sai nd paakhi convo.. I loved it how sai tried to make understand paakhii.. 

That was amazing

Jisse immuture kehte the vo itni samajdaari se matured pakhi ko samjaaya..😆

Yes pakhi's charecter is unique one.. It has more scope.. But makers nd actress spoiled it..

Waiting for more works from u