Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vimram

I saw that too ... someone was saying he is not shooting either ... i saw him on set today 

When he said in live who is sakshi and next time sakshi promo came...I don't believe him either 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Without amar molkki shooting not possible also further

Red_eyes thumbnail

Did 4/15 episode come yet 

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Mostly confirmed molkli be shoot in Goa..but limited ppl 4to 5 ppl shoot artists only 

is it??

So, jungle family..🥳☺️❤️

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope so they go on a holiday 💃they can show a nice track 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: midniteangel

True the cast cant travel back n forth.. so they might have to shift.. it's going to be difficult for everyone to shoot like this 😒

.congrats on the new EDT ZIva & everyone 🤗

Balaji people aren't confirming it n unless they do no actor can confirm even the kundali lead said she has no idea about it there is no conformation given to them yet n though she has heard ektas team is in goa to finalize things 

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Congrats on new thread👍🏼

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

.congrats on the new EDT ZIva & everyone 🤗

Balaji people aren't confirming it n unless they do no actor can confirm even the kundali lead said she has no idea about it there is no conformation given to them yet n though she has heard ektas team is in goa to finalize things 

Yew also I request all here don't ask that saba alone..she ll tell only vir and sakshi travelling goa purposely 

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yeah very true i dont even look at her post or ask her anything anymore. Shes rude and does not care about our feelings and what we want 

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Yew also I request all here don't ask that saba alone..she ll tell only vir and sakshi travelling goa purposely 

haan haan

Samundar mein mataji ko dooba kar hi aayega phir toh🥳