Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Thank you Abhy for the update

I didn’t watch the episode yet .. I think I won’t watch ...because reading the update itself is 

I think writers are just repeating Ragini track again 

Riddhima be like U killed Raagini 

U killed Saathe

U killed Sunny 

U killed Mrs. Desouza 

U killed my parents 

Now U killed Kiara

I really Want Vansh to kill someone for REAL now 🤓 

Seriously she said Vansh that he want baby to look after his  business.. is she suffering from Amnesia😵

Because As far as I know  vansh said No to Child because of his dangerous business 

Wat is happening 🥺

That’s true whenever someone dies she comes and says You killed them  I really don’t know when she will learn the fact that if he does also he will tell her that he did and he is not a person who hides the fact from her in fact she is the one who is hiding everything this girl really gone bonkers these days and I don’t know like to elevate someone why these guys want to Butcher the other character

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

The episode was good - but they are destroying ridz character.  There is no continuity or makes any sense.  I don't know what is wrong with the writer.  With such a amazing cast they could have made wonders.

Vansh was always flawed character - we can connect even in ott. It's vangre plan 💯 on kaira fake death.  Vansh is playing game again

Ridz they are destroying the soul of the show.  She was the only character where we could connect though she was hypocrite sometimes. The connectivity is missing.  They are simply dragging giving nonsense dialogue to her. 

By destroying ridz character I don't understand what the writer will achieve.  Giving all nonsense dialogue.  Idiot could visit this forum & get ideas for next track.  I think this stupid man wants the great shenshah Kabir Shakuni maharaj to come & tell bullshit to vansh & same gol gol running.  

I have take subscription for 1 yr only for this show.  The writer is an utter bewakoof of this universe.  The cast deserves better story.

I am pissed - you want to change ridz character change don't give stupid dialogue one scene love next scene murderer ( I still feel vangre plan on fake murder) 

I agree there is no continuity of the episode somehow though they might be maintaining it but we are not feeling that consistency like the couple who are ready to make love couple of seconds ago now ... like you killed him where is the trust why is the trust aspect is always shaking anyone dies this guy will be blamed .... I know show is on trust issues but then why this guy knowing the truth being another male Roop of Mother Teresa such a dragging literally testing our patience level

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you 💕 Riansh moments😍😍 Kiara the lollipop is dead now who was the key to the Black box. I noticed one thing Sia was not there in the  hall when everyone was there. Perhaps Sia did the murder of Kiara and now working for Vyom 😕😕 Who knows what will happen next??

Sia cannot be such a brutal murderer she might threaten but she cannot kill in this way so it might be plan of Vansh and angre

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Am I the only one who's loosing interest in this show????

I mean, I was busy before too but always managed to watch the episodes, but now........🤔🤷

Well everyone out having the same ideas about losing the interest yet due to the addiction of we have we are unable to lose it so we are still hanging with the hope that they will change the track very soon and considering lock down is also happening better this shut this track very soon

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Humorous commentary Abhyu as always 👏🏻👏🏻💞💞

Now nothing left to say or discuss......I don't know what to say about Riddhima's dialogues.....seems like writers are out of dialogues that's why repeating initially dialogues of Riddhima along with behaviour.

Lovers are playing games for sure......time will tell with whom n why they were playing if makers want to disclose or else again stretched like chewing gum.

❤️ Thank you 

Indeed don’t know what stored for us 

Too much dragging is happening 

They know it too that we losing interest sad yet why hell burnt on showing 

God knows 

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I agree there is no continuity of the episode somehow though they might be maintaining it but we are not feeling that consistency like the couple who are ready to make love couple of seconds ago now ... like you killed him where is the trust why is the trust aspect is always shaking anyone dies this guy will be blamed .... I know show is on trust issues but then why this guy knowing the truth being another male Roop of Mother Teresa such a dragging literally testing our patience level

Yaar I don't understand what they wanna actually show

Ishani - tried  kya almost  killed dottu (both mom & dad have amensia which parents on this universe will  forget & forgive the person who tried to harm the child) have you seen her the way she speaks to both🤬

Anupriya- killed mom comeon guys which daughter / son will allow someone to stay what happened to the case - seriously vansh taking taal & the way he talks with respect😡

Aaryan - he burnt the house is given dialogues of burning the house to vansh🤣

Sia- yaar what have you done to her🤢

Other character no words right now I may use some🤬 if I continue

Ridz the character growth which we saw when she was forced to abort the way she understood the conspiracy. The way she handled vansh & culprit that was ridz we wanted.  What have u done to this wonderful character.  Yaar serial ko baarbad kardiya.  

Ok I understand Ankit cannot shoot but 6 hrs mein he was not there correct the deal was b/w chaang & ridz then what is wrong in showing ridz pov.  Don't tell vansh if u want ridz sauten to tell atleast tell it to viewers they will run away if you don't disclose now.

The way people are making vansh mahan.  Ridz is bad, ridz is hurting him, the love he is carvings for he does not deserve bla bla.

What has ridz got from this marriage?

We are not sure dot is alive?

We don't know what happened in 6 hrs the person can change so much?

How did Kabir survive from bullet / bomb🤣

Why keep him captive when I know he can destroy your life

Dadi every body forget her she was ready to kill vansh & ridz wow still people respects her🤬

You wanna make her negative bring it on fully not like this 🙊

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update  

Riddhima is back to square one blaming vansh for kiara's death' she has to trust a person along with love which is missing in between them 

Too much of dragging is like testing the patience 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

Yaar I don't understand what they wanna actually show

Ishani - tried  kya almost  killed dottu (both mom & dad have amensia which parents on this universe will  forget & forgive the person who tried to harm the child) have you seen her the way she speaks to both🤬

Anupriya- killed mom comeon guys which daughter / son will allow someone to stay what happened to the case - seriously vansh taking taal & the way he talks with respect😡

Aaryan - he burnt the house is given dialogues of burning the house to vansh🤣

Sia- yaar what have you done to her🤢

Other character no words right now I may use some🤬 if I continue

Ridz the character growth which we saw when she was forced to abort the way she understood the conspiracy. The way she handled vansh & culprit that was ridz we wanted.  What have u done to this wonderful character.  Yaar serial ko baarbad kardiya.  

Ok I understand Ankit cannot shoot but 6 hrs mein he was not there correct the deal was b/w chaang & ridz then what is wrong in showing ridz pov.  Don't tell vansh if u want ridz sauten to tell atleast tell it to viewers they will run away if you don't disclose now.

The way people are making vansh mahan.  Ridz is bad, ridz is hurting him, the love he is carvings for he does not deserve bla bla.

What has ridz got from this marriage?

We are not sure dot is alive?

We don't know what happened in 6 hrs the person can change so much?

How did Kabir survive from bullet / bomb🤣

Why keep him captive when I know he can destroy your life

Dadi every body forget her she was ready to kill vansh & ridz wow still people respects her🤬

You wanna make her negative bring it on fully not like this 🙊

According to yesterday episode baby is alive and yes what is that they want to show this time is something they aren’t cleared 

They started this with creating mistrust between riansh and now which way it’s leading god knows 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Thank you for the update  

Riddhima is back to square one blaming vansh for kiara's death' she has to trust a person along with love which is missing in between them 

Too much of dragging is like testing the patience 

Somehow she is always back to one when it’s comes to death so someone ... blame Kabir 

siri2005 thumbnail

Thanks for the update your commentary always give life to the dead episode Till yesterday I felt obsessive care of R towards V is crippling there love just like excess water destroy plant.