Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Do they get money when they get MBD for performance? I didn't know this. I thought it's just a gesture when they like performance. 

Nice to hear Sayali's gift. Her mother seems to be fond of sarees many times she asked questions also no. Good gift. 

No, they get no money. The musicians, who get money, give them some token monetary gifts. Maybe 500 bucks by Mangal Sir or Girish for example. That is all the money non winners get. Not a performance payment. In fact it is tough for contestants whose earnings are important to run their families. Salman Ali's family was paid money by someone (a guest I think) so that they could sustain themselves while Salman was away trying to win the title.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

No, they get no money. The musicians, who get money, give them some token monetary gifts. Maybe 500 bucks by Mangal Sir or Girish for example. That is all the money non winners get. Not a performance payment. In fact it is tough for contestants whose earnings are important to run their families. Salman Ali's family was paid money by someone (a guest I think) so that they could sustain themselves while Salman was away trying to win the title.

Oh ok. it's very bad no. When they get so much money why can't they pay to contestants. Hope not many contestants have families depending on their earning otherwise this show is going on from 7 months. Difficult to imagine how can someone manage.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Contestants jamming together very good

Edited by Tambussam12345 - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Oh ok. it's very bad no. When they get so much money why can't they pay to contestants. Hope not many contestants have families depending on their earning otherwise this show is going on from 7 months. Difficult to imagine how can someone manage.

It is a business. When they can get for free why pay? :) But some get compensated doing little things like show promotions etc. Some even do stage shows under the banner of Sony. During these times even these avenues are gone! 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Salman Ali's family was paid money by someone (a guest I think) so that they could sustain themselves while Salman was away trying to win the title.

Neha Kakkar was paying for the daily ration , he did acknowledge it.

Partly his family is also responsible when he was the first runner up of  líl champs the govt of Haryana gifted him 20 lakhs, what happened about it nobody knows. He was gifted a bond of some amount over  education by Zee which he never bothered to complete or was not allowed to , financial responsibility of running a huge family was on him what were his siblings doing that is not revealed.

He has purchased a house in Mumbai which is a great achievement for a boy aged just 22.

II completely changed his life.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Neha Kakkar was paying for the daily ration , he did acknowledge it.

Partly his family is also responsible when he was the first runner up of  líl champs the govt of Haryana gifted him 20 lakhs, what happened about it nobody knows. He was gifted a bond of some amount over  education by Zee which he never bothered to complete or was not allowed to , financial responsibility of running a huge family was on him what were his siblings doing that is not revealed.

He has purchased a house in Mumbai which is a great achievement for a boy aged just 22.

II completely changed his life.

I think I read that he was cheated out of the money by people he (or his family) trusted. Many of course suggested that he was not poor at all - but they were haters.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Sweet gesture by Ashish 

https://youtu.be/AD2-xY70nnw

mickymouse21 thumbnail
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Nihal Pawandeep Ashish Jamming 

https://youtu.be/plTBCEzeMHk