Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show has great potential and they have got such good looking and good chemistry leads but instead basking both the leads the show is wholly put on Raghav’s shoulder . We all love and adore Raghav for his swag, attitude and style . But we loved Pallavi too for her gentleness, warmth and maturity . But at this point of time CVS have made the situation as such tat we can’t relate to Pallavi . But this was the same Pallavi who cared for Raghav when he was hurt and don’t just jump to conclusions like Raghav . Now I feel CVS are making Pallavi also look same like Raghav tat is impulsive in reaching conclusions but Raghav just don’t jump to conclusions he actually does things also to prove tat . Pallavi doesn’t act on her impulses , which is good . I don’t know why sudden one day they thought of marriage btw two and shot the promo . Bcause of tat their CVS were under pressure and can’t get the loose ends and tie properly to the story instead they are simply continuing with pregnancy and then abortion drama . If they had to be married under hate it has to be before bcause then the Pallavis character has not grown emotionally towards Raghav . She had developed a bond with Raghav but now as out of nowhere abortion drama , Pallavis character also went for a toss . I have complaints about Raghav’s character sketch too. He has not grown emotionally towards Pallavi . Come on, he was the one who received her warmth and care when he was hurt but his character is not given any monologues nor we see any consistent growth in his actions towards Pallavi which prove otherwise. He may have admired her beauty and dance and might have helped her when she was in need but these actions add to his alpha male image more than his care towards pallu . His character flips too much bcause of tat their bond is not growing from his side .CVS are fault for this . When pallu came to know tat he is Jaya aunty’s son she wanted to go behind him and care for him but Raghav’s character is so full of himself . But why his character is so loved is bcause of Sai’s bindaas attitude and his not giving a damn to Deshmukhs. We all love tat because we know they deserve it but Pallu doesn’t know tat so how come her character will understand an outside person? CVS need to understand one thing tat this is a love story and for tat to happen character development from both sides is necessary. This is not a saathiya where Gopi bahu simply loves her Ahem ji for no reasons . 

It seems to me tat CVS had planned Raghav character knew tat hate marriage is coming so Raghav didn’t grow emotionally but Pallavis character had no clue tats y she grew so beautifully and now when they stuffed hate marriage her character is receiving backlash . 

One more thing to add CVS are relying completely on Sai Ketn’s and Raghav’s popularity for the trp but in this process they are leaving behind Shivangi and Pallavi . If this continues Shivangi will lose interest bcause its natural n , she is also working hard but to glorify one you are drowning other . I expect equal partnership in the further story . 

Lastly in their mutual scenes( not the lecturing ones but dressing scene , bomb scene and message and Holi)  I feel  Shivangi does better bcause from Sai ketan’s side there is a restraint I feel . May be bcause Raghav’s character is always guards up mode . Pallavis eyes gives tat love and happiness look but Raghav’s rarely appear . Even if it appears whether it’s registering in his mind we don’t know . CVS should have given slight nuances or monologues for us to understand . I remember one scene when Raghav comes in top of car and threaten her and all  , Krishna looks worried but Pallavi silences her by saying ‘ he just talks ‘ which means she knows tat Raghav won’t do the things he bickers about which means she has started knowing Raghav  but with Raghav’s character we can’t say tat bcause he is too cold towards Pallavi . May be in his mind he is mellowing down and Farhad and Harish are teasing but Raghav himself is not showing any developments. Truth is tat we love Raghav’s character so much tat we see more than what is showing and we can even read his mind even Raghav might not be thinking what we think. 

Since after marriage story will be back to square one I want CVS to have proper grip in the storyline and develop both characters slowly instead of butchering any one .For the Raghavi chemistry I am ready to imagine that first episode of this show will be after marriage . Will erase everything from my mind tat happened before . But CVS should not repeat this back to square one mode again . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Ek tha raja Ek thi Rani..dono mil gaye KHATAM KAHANI.. 

I personally do not want Raghav to fall in love or be affected by pallavi so soon.. this is only 50th episode. this is not soulmate story and he is a man with shades of grey....

THE MOMENT THEY CONFESS AND BECOME  lovey dovey couple...they are doomed. the serial will have to bring in drama..

next step would be divorce, misunderstandings, babies and mom in law dirama..

so if teh choice is between how hard and with difficulty  DON FALLS IN LOVE AND OH DON HAS REFORMED BECAUSE OF PALLU GENTLE NATURE.. i will choose the first option...

Don must show, anger, jealousy, possessiveness, INABILITY TO EXPRESS, denial... each emotions deserves at least 25 episodes..

then it should end.. 

instant love is something the spoilt Kahan hum kahan tum.. 

hope they don't do that here.

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you have summed it up so so accurately. The character development is poor from both sides especially raghav’s and that’s one of the major reason that there’s no flow to the story yet. Like if I sit and try to sum up their story arc till now, it gets so messed up in the head and so many things don’t fall in place. This is poor writing. Definitely more of raghav’s monologues needed in upcoming episodes. We need to know what’s the thought process behind what he does, what he feels! All we get is him blasting around people, which is cool, but there has to be some emotional insight into what he feels about it in the moment and later on. Is he bothered by his anger issues or not? Anger stems from anxiety, from unpleasant experiences in the past. What makes him the way he’s? How did he feel about Pallavi helping him even though they were at loggerheads. How much was he affected by the physical proximity and how did he try to shrug it off later? We need to know such things so that we can feel with the character and for that we need to know how he really feels about his relationships with various people, in his own words.

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Since after marriage story will be back to square one I want CVS to have proper grip in the storyline and develop both characters slowly instead of butchering any one .For the Raghavi chemistry I am ready to imagine that first episode of this show will be after marriage . Will erase everything from my mind tat happened before . But CVS should not repeat this back to square one mode again . 

Exact same thoughts came to my mind today. I am ready to start all over again just because of the leads. They both have so much potential, individually as well as they are lit 🔥 together on screen! It’s a shame the story and the actors have to suffer because of poor execution and the very visible panic sickand goes into for trp.

Edited by Inese_20 - 3 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Ek tha raja Ek thi Rani..dono mil gaye KHATAM KAHANI.. 

I personally do not want Raghav to fall in love or be affected by pallavi so soon.. this is only 50th episode. this is not soulmate story and he is a man with shades of grey....

THE MOMENT THEY CONFESS AND BECOME  lovey dovey couple...they are doomed. the serial will have to bring in drama..

next step would be divorce, misunderstandings, babies and mom in law dirama..

so if teh choice is between how hard and with difficulty  DON FALLS IN LOVE AND OH DON HAS REFORMED BECAUSE OF PALLU GENTLE NATURE.. i will choose the first option...

Don must show, anger, jealousy, possessiveness, INABILITY TO EXPRESS, denial... each emotions deserves at least 25 episodes..

then it should end.. 

It’s not about him falling for her. We don’t want either Pallavi or Raghav to be in love that soon. Its about the human touch to the character. We as audience need to know what’s going on in his mind. What he thinks, what he feels about situations, people around him, his job, his insecurities etc. Don is also a person after all and he has to have some feelings at least. Positive or negative. I agree that it’s not easy for him to fall in love and that’s how it should be but a bit more of emotional insight into the reason, why he’s the way he’s, is definitely needed for us to be able to relate to him. 

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I felt the relationship between Raghav and Pallavi was developing well when all the deshmukhs were off isolating with covid. They showed their caring nature and they seemed to be warming to each other. As soon as the family came back it went straight to hate again which was weird. It was like those episodes and relationship development didn’t even happen. It didn’t make sense, it was like those nice episodes were just fillers until the rest of the cast came back. Honestly, I didn’t even watch all of the episode yesterday because I knew what was coming. I’m getting a bit fed up of the constant family drama and Pallavi misunderstanding Raghav. She just shouts at him all the time just to impress her Baba. I just want to see the amazing chemistry again. 

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

sickand’s panic stricken mode is what spoilt khkt🤣 and he was so direct about it. He said that if I have to leave behind the original track and go OTT for trp sake, then I will do it. So he decided to get them married out of nowhere, turned a very positive mil negative overnight , brought raima in too soon etc etc. 

And he’s doing it all over again. I can see the desperation. 🤣 It’s funny now, khkt time i was super disappointed. This time not keeping my hopes high, but Raghvi my heart! 💔🥺

that story had too much potential to be spoiled like that. 
this couple has too much potential to be spoiled like this! I only feel bad for the actors.

sicku should be put on some anti anxiety drugs and should let Raghvi story flow the way it was meant to be! 😛

Edited by Inese_20 - 3 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Inese_20

sickand’s panic stricken mode is what spoilt khkt🤣 and he was so direct about it. He said that if I have to leave behind the original track and go OTT for trp sake, then I will do it. So he decided to get them married out of nowhere, turned a very positive mil negative overnight , brought raima in too soon etc etc. 

And he’s doing it all over again. I can see the desperation. 🤣 It’s funny now, khkt time i was super disappointed. This time not keeping my hopes high, but Raghvi my heart! 💔🥺

that story had too much potential to be spoiled like that. 
this couple has too much potential to be spoiled like this! I only feel bad for the actors.

sicku should be put on some anti anxiety drugs and should let Raghvi story flow the way it was meant to be! 😛

Itna desperate ho jayega toh serial bandh karega. 

He ruined YHM.  He only knows how to create MU, accidents, drama and get every character to the hospital.

Chalo woh bhi teek hai but there should be a method and manner in which your story should evolve.

Character progression hona chahiye. Yahaan bisi belle bhat Kar diya cvs ne

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Itna desperate ho jayega toh serial bandh karega. 

He ruined YHM.  He only knows how to create MU, accidents, drama and get every character to the hospital.

Chalo woh bhi teek hai but there should be a method and manner in which your story should evolve.

Character progression hona chahiye. Yahaan bisi belle bhat Kar diya cvs ne

True, character development is a must. Otherwise it feels very forced. 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

i think he was very vocal about pallavi  so many times.. 

yeh ladki itna bhi bura nahin hai

and all those saving from gundas and helping her out ... business advise etc.. so far he has concluded that pallavi is an emotional fool and has no feelings of attraction for her .. he appreciated her beauty once .. but there is no DEPTH IN emotions and it will be so boring if they showed love so soon. he has been very clear that he has no deep feelings for pallavi just concern. he was worried for her safety as he didn't want anothre death on his hands.

love will develop over a period of time...surely👍🏼 till then he is just A VERY ALOOF DEVOID of emotions guy.. there are many such people in this world who are neither emotional nor expressive

Originally posted by: Inese_20

It’s not about him falling for her. We don ’t want either Pallavi or Raghav to be in love that soon. Its about the human touch to the character. We as audience need to know what’s going on in his mind. What he thinks, what he feels about situations, people around him, his job, his insecurities etc. Don is also a person after all and he has to have some feelings at least. Positive or negative. I agree that it’s not easy for him to fall in love and that’s how it should be but a bit more of emotional insight into the reason, why he’s the way he’s, is definitely needed for us to be able to relate to him. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love should take its own course of time don’t want love so early 

Raghu has grey that impressed me the most 

Actors are great and agree makers can do better job than this 

Tracks are not up to the mark 

Half baked always