Posted: 2 years ago

Not shaming saggy breasts because we all get there eventually but is Priyanka's new aesthetic to flaunt them? Is there a saggy breasts positive movement I don't know about? If there is I need to know!

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Not shaming saggy breasts because we all get there eventually but is Priyanka's new aesthetic to flaunt them? Is there a saggy breasts positive movement I don't know about? If there is I need to know!

Nope. 

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

To pull the first outfit off you have to have small and very perky 34 Bs, plus be about 18 years old so it is a no for my taste...I like the black outfit a lot, however some breast support would have elevated the outfit from crass to elegant and would have have afforded her a better fit and less hang.  The hair in three buns and messy flecks looks over processed like she used a hot comb on extra nappy hair... come on PC you are nearly 40 and with a lot of money on the world stage...step up your game sista!

Wow perfect analysis 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Agreed first thing i noticed too 

wait why are people calling her breasts saggy? they look fine

Originally posted by floatyy

wait why are people calling her breasts saggy? they look fine

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNh45yAjvn-/?igshid=17omnyiyatg4h

It would look more firm if they were weren’t starting to sag

I actually love the black dress. But the other one looks awful on her. Is mimi still dressing her or not. PC need to work hard on her style. Seriously, feels like she 50 or something. I don't mind her not wearing bra, it's her choice after all. But she needs to find the right person to dress her asap!

Her boobs aren't sagging I think people who said that have either unrealistic expectations of how a woman's boobs should like or are people who are used to small breasts maybe. 

Tacky and so so low class. What's gotten into her... This is no way even meme material, forget stylish. 

What a downfall😑😑. 

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

Her boobs aren't sagging I think people who said that have either unrealistic expectations of how a woman's boobs should like or are people who are used to small breasts maybe. 

Exactly. This is just how a normal woman's breasts look like when they're anything bigger than a B cup.