Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waah, kya mast update tha yaar.

Bechara khet, kitna sehna padta hai miya biwi ke beech phaskar ,bhaaga bhaaga aaya ek phone ke liye🤣

Waise, sachme, Viru waha tak jaa sakta hai biwi ke liye, waah,what an improvement

Aur Sai sharmaati balkhaati bol diya ki woh Viru se mohabbat karti hai, haiiii, par abhi bas sab theek hojaaye Sai ke liye aur Samru ke liye bhi😊

And loved Sai and Samru bonding....

So, Gabbar will be in action against khoonkhar terrorist, Arre dhat, Sai ka pati hai, Sai ko sambhaalta hai,terrorist toh bohot easy hai,phir bhi I suggest candy floss khaake aane ko bolo, kyunki jhatke hi jhatke lagenge yaha par.🤣

Loved the entire update, Amazing ❤

Pls continue soon.🤗

Edited by Shristhi2002 - 3 years ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update. Gabbar on action mode next.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!!

Virat kinda stalks sai and her safety..... If she does not pick the call then Jo bhi khet KO call jata hai...

Now that sai did not pick the call, I have a feeling that virat is gonna come to the camp himself and thus not picking her calls 

Samrat is in danger..... Also a good thing that sai did not trust samrat blindly, but she could have told the senior to arrange for help instead of being the police in her own.... Agreed that everybody will be under danger now, but the senior could have maintained secrecy and call for proper help.... Utsahi ladki hai yeh....

Samrat has planned to divert the attention of the terrorists to their hiding place and will expose them completely... Smart guy, samrat.... 

Waiting for some action next..

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!!

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I just read all the parts. I love the plot. ❤️

Samrat and Sai ❤️ The bond is already so precious even though they hardly know each other. 

I am eager for Virat to know about the terrorists. And then the milaan of the brothers. 

the story says twist in tale Kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😝😝

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Ab gabbar pakdega Terrorist ko...Wah wah.

Sai and Samrat bond ❤️

Please show MR ACP logical as you even said in starting ... Serial wale to bs rulate h isko

yeah that’s what I have in mind 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Waah, kya mast update tha yaar.

Bechara khet, kitna sehna padta hai miya biwi ke beech phaskar ,bhaaga bhaaga aaya ek phone ke liye🤣

Waise, sachme, Viru waha tak jaa sakta hai biwi ke liye, waah,what an improvement

Aur Sai sharmaati balkhaati bol diya ki woh Viru se mohabbat karti hai, haiiii, par abhi bas sab theek hojaaye Sai ke liye aur Samru ke liye bhi😊

And loved Sai and Samru bonding....

So, Gabbar will be in action against khoonkhar terrorist, Arre dhat, Sai ka pati hai, Sai ko sambhaalta hai,terrorist toh bohot easy hai,phir bhi I suggest candy floss khaake aane ko bolo, kyunki jhatke hi jhatke lagenge yaha par.🤣

Loved the entire update, Amazing ❤

Pls continue soon.🤗

thank you babe, 

It’s twisted tale Kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Virat kinda stalks sai and her safety..... If she does not pick the call then Jo bhi khet KO call jata hai...

Now that sai did not pick the call, I have a feeling that virat is gonna come to the camp himself and thus not picking her calls 

Samrat is in danger..... Also a good thing that sai did not trust samrat blindly, but she could have told the senior to arrange for help instead of being the police in her own.... Agreed that everybody will be under danger now, but the senior could have maintained secrecy and call for proper help.... Utsahi ladki hai yeh....

Samrat has planned to divert the attention of the terrorists to their hiding place and will expose them completely... Smart guy, samrat.... 

Waiting for some action next..

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!!

thank you so much 

Wil update soon 

This is what I always wanted samrat and sai bond it’s very imp I don’t why but it’s imp

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful

We gonna have a beautiful brother sister bond between Sai and Samrat

Eagerly waiting for next update🤗

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow awesome update dear

Loved it 

Finally sai and Samrat bond ,he told her everything , ab sai ka kya plan hai dekhna hai 

Waiting for your next update

Thanks for tagging me dear

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So interesting Kya hoga abb, plz upload next part