saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So when Abrar  is back and This track ends with Mahima caught, hope the writers don't forget about Kabir being initial Kidnapper - Also, as he is "now" able to walk, I wonder whats next to stop Kabir and Ahana wedding?

What are rules for Abrar, to return - I mean he is now Covid Negative, Can he return or still need to isolate for few more days.

Wheres Yuvraj? He could have been utilised in current track some how? 

Has Vasu now left or we still see her for a couple more Scenes? Will she get replaced or killed by Soluchna 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No plz already Rajeev and Balraj were murdered.

I can take Vasu Amma getting replaced by another good actress but no killing of Vasu Amma plz.

After this Mahima track ends, I want Kabir Ahana  Sulochana and Sonia's truth to come out in front of Rudraksh. 

After all this Kabir Sulochana track ends, I want a positive track where Preesha's blames of being a characterless woman and a unwed mother is addressed and I hope she gets due respect in society and in Khurana family also.

Also I hope from this track Rudraksh learns to trust Preesha completely and realises that Only Preesha is the one who values her family Rudraksh Saransh and Sharda Maa more than property money and custody.

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

No plz already Rajeev and Balraj were murdered.

I can take Vasu Amma getting replaced by another good actress but no killing of Vasu Amma plz.

After this Mahima track ends, I want Kabir Ahana  Sulochana and Sonia's truth to come out in front of Rudraksh. 

After all this Kabir Sulochana track ends, I want a positive track where Preesha's blames of being a characterless woman and a unwed mother is addressed and I hope she gets due respect in society and in Khurana family also.

Also I hope from this track Rudraksh learns to trust Preesha completely and realises that Only Preesha is the one who values her family Rudraksh Saransh and Sharda Maa more than property money and custody.

Agree - But then again  this is TV they like to bring weird Twists 🤔

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Abrar caught the bug but all of a sudden all the other characters are missing yeh kya baat hua?

Yuvraj

Mishka

Ahana

If Amma has left the show atleast they could focus on a couple of episodes instead of this type of dramatics (ie back to square 1) 

Idk what the creatives think by not utilising or partly utilising characters 

Sonia toh gayab hi ho gayi? Loser will come back to lustfully look at Rudra 

saf7321 thumbnail

Oh yh where's Sonia, she would now about CC (Doesn't matter know he is shot but you know) 

saf7321 thumbnail

With Show looking to move to Goa - maybe bring twist of Kabir dad being in Goa

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When is Rudraksh going to know everything about the truth of Ahana, Kabir Sonia and Sulochana ? 

This time also after knowing about his kidnapping, will Rudraksh trust Preesha or will he as usual wont trust her and lash out at her  ?

Kabir is so disgusting.  I just plainly hate him. 

First he read Rajeev's diary and tried to imitate him by faking his own emotions to fool Rudraksh and then he kidnaps his own brother for property, joins hands with his dead brother Rajeev's widow Ahana, helps Balraj's murderer Mahima in kidnapping his own nephew Saransh just for property and money ? 

Are the Khuranas going to die without property, money and Saransh's custody ? 

Always Why Preesha has to suffer due to Mahima, and fraudsters power hungry ppl like Kabir Ahana and Sulochana  ? 

She has to always chose between husband and son, fight against evil ppl all alone 

Still Rudraksh doesnt trust her when she shows him the reality of evil ppl even when she becomes his savior every single time.

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

When is Rudraksh going to know everything about the truth of Ahana, Kabir Sonia and Sulochana ? 

This time also after knowing about his kidnapping, will Rudraksh trust Preesha or will he as usual wont trust her and lash out at her  ?(firstly I think preesha needs to take a break from all these drama)

Kabir is so disgusting.  I just plainly hate him. (Come on not more than mahima for sure disgusting is a very big word for him.he is entertaining unlike mahima)

First he read Rajeev's diary and tried to imitate him by faking his own emotions to fool Rudraksh and then he kidnaps his own brother (not own they are step brothers n if mahima can kill her own blood related sister who have sacrificed so much for her then why not kabir)for property, joins hands with his dead brother Rajeev's widow Ahana, helps Balraj's murderer Mahima in kidnapping his own nephew Saransh just for property and money? (I don't understand one thing if ahaana marries kabir she will no more be rajeev's wife then how will she fight for saransh's custody then)(yhc n logic can't exist in same sentence)

Are the Khuranas going to die without property, money and Saransh's custody ? 

Always Why Preesha has to suffer due to Mahima, and fraudsters power hungry ppl like Kabir Ahana and Sulochana  ? 

She has to always chose between husband and son, fight against evil ppl all alone (and she conveniently chooses her son everytime which is disgusting to watch)

Still Rudraksh doesnt trust her when she shows him the reality of evil ppl even when she becomes his savior every single time.(i hate writers for this like every single time at the end preesha is shown as saviour especially the loori night , in a way preesha is reason for all that to happen either it's rudra getting kidnapped or bhuvan killing balraj loosely responsible definitely but at last preesha saved rudra from jail n become the saviour)

Finally I want to say is this sulo kabir drama is less annoying compared to mahima track. one thing I don't understand if preesha can support her mentally ill sister who came back after 7 years then why not Rudra he missed his biological mother for more than 20 years 

Just because Mahima is was not revealed to be evil from the beginning n Kabir n sulochana reality is displayed to the audience we can't conclude their characters 

Off late at least Rudra is trying to balance the relationship between his wife n mom unlike preesha which is missing in Mahima track 

saf7321 thumbnail

Yes they brought Mahima back, and did this silly track as Abrar was not well, and now he is back Track ends which is fair, bur why show Mahima escaping instead of being locked in Jail