February 1st- 9th 2021 Gifs

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Note: I know that I skipped over making a Gif of a lot of great scenes, that is why when I finish uploading for all of the pre-leap episodes, I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS for the pre-leap episodes!

I understand Shiva's hatred for Mami...She deserves everything that she gets!

Note: I have to Applaud Shrishti Maheshwari for her acting during that wedding sequence! I may not like her character, but she is doing a fabulous job as Anita👏👏

I was genuinely laughing at this scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice Gifs I love the ones where Gautam and Dhara hug Hardik it shows that his support means a lot to them. I also like the one where GauRa both play Dandiya

howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful gifs dear ❤️, do post all your gifs in creation gallery too please 🤗 and if you happen to have HD picture caps of the earlier episodes could you provide it 😳

Edited by howler - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

The last is my fav so dreamy

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

U missed the very beautiful 'Noore Khuda' song seq .Something very precious showcasing brothers love and Gaumbi taking care all alone of them❤️

Loved all the creations once again 👏👏. They all are soo beautiful. 

One bonding which from my heart I adore after GauRa and Brothers bonding is Gautam-Hardik bonding which is soo damnn pure .Those emotional hugs says it all❤️

That Tilak seq was love .Gautam doing Tilak to Dev and Dev doing Tilak to Gaumbi and Shiva❤️.

GauRa ..That falling part was so symbolic .Gaumbi and Brothers supporting Dhara and will never let her fall 😳👍🏼

Last one has my heart .Those tears of Gaumbi snd Dhara and that look they shares says it all .So damnn poetic ❤️

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much. I'll make sure to put the "Noore Khuda" gifs in the requested section so that ill remember to go back to it!