love/hate marriage or normal marriage with all mu cleared.

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Answer this question honestly who thinks pranbir will have love/ hate marriage.

Honestly i think the way their story is going its going to be revenge wala marriage from ranbir side if mu are not sorted.First option that parth will reveal the truth that he and prachi were acting but he will not say r name and he will make it look like prachi left ranbir for r maybe. so ranbir will think that prachi does not care about his feelings at all.  Second option. He will learn all the truth somehow and he will angry with prachi for letting him go rather than fighting for their love a nd will teach both sisters a lesson. Prachi plans will backfire on her anyway right and it already started because he still does not believe her words. Things have gone out of her hands and ranbir will explode one day because he has not fully expressed his anger to her so we can also expect his outburst on her soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am like "bas shaadi ho jaye, humko nehi bulaoge to bhi chalega" right now about their marriage TBH😆

Hatred marriage is not possible because these two can never hate each others. Revenge marriage...nah. Revenge is when you do to punish someone. Pranbir marrying each others can never be considered as punishment for either of them. Forced marriage doesn't count either  because both of them want to marry each others (its already shown in many episodes them confessing it).

So yes I think its gonna be LOVE marriage anyway. About MU.. I think its gonna be dragged more😵

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

For love/ hate marriage to happen will require ranbir to get to know only half truth, like you said, that half truth being parth revealing to ranbir that there is nothing between Parth and Prachi and that it was all an act that Prachi put on to make Ranbir away from her and that Prachi asked him to help her, that too without mentioning rhea's involvement anywhere, especially because rhea and him were involved in the mms thing against Prachi so he won't want to admit about the rhea involvement in this. 

Then maybe knowing this Ranbir will be furious thinking Prachi pretended to cheat on him with Parth and pretended to be a gold digger and all because she wanted to get rid of him, and he will feel Prachi played with his feelings all this time, so he will still think Prachi does not love him at all. Then he will take some action that will flop all Prachi and Rhea's plan. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Koi sa bhi marriage ho, kaise bhi marriage ho, Pranbir ki Shaadi ho jaye bas.