Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

I so wish Raghvi battle together after the society forces them in a marriage. I want them bickering but still being one team

Yes me too

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

"YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? "

This line has my heart ❤️ loved this OS and your writing. Indeed RR will encourage Pallavi to make her own choice. And that freedom is what will make her love him all the more. 

Thank you so much❤️ Pallavi has been caged all along by the Deshmukhs and Raghav will give her the wings to fly

Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is such a beautiful os..

Loved it..

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Aww! True, I hope Raghav will teach palavi to make some choices for her. 

Bee222 thumbnail

"YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? "

❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

Pallavi has been caged all along by the Deshmukhs and Raghav will give her the wings to fly

Tere dil ke us parinde ko wo asmaan mil jaye... Jo leke ud jaye tujhko aur khud mein le samaaye... 

Raghav is the sky of freedom that will allow Pallavi's heart to soar, fly, chase her dreams and seek her happiness ❤️

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Tere dil ke us parinde ko wo asmaan mil jaye... Jo leke ud jaye tujhko aur khud mein le samaaye... 

Raghav is the sky of freedom that will allow Pallavi's heart to soar, fly, chase her dreams and seek her happiness ❤️

Yes.... Can't wait for the story to progress

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Marvelous one💞💞

Especially that dialogue of Raghav Rao of Pallavi being Mrs Raghav Rao who doesn't need anyone's approval to live her life by her choice......stole the heart....best part of one shot.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Marvelous one💞💞

Especially that dialogue of Raghav Rao of Pallavi being Mrs Raghav Rao who doesn't need anyone's approval to live her life by her choice......stole the heart....best part of one shot.

Tysm ❤️

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The Raghav Rao in this strory..I have fallen hard for him😍

This is really a beautiful depiction of what his name , Raghav Rao signifies... one who gets the name ..gets the power..the freedom.

Do write more😃