Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

If every week hereafter is just arunita and Pawandeep so they will have pooled total counts for number of weeks to determine TOP 5? 

Nope

See... voting happened last week so if as per that voting pawandeep is highest voted he will be the 1st finalist...then next week voting will happen for remaining contestants...then if the next highest voted is Arunita then she will be the 2nd finalist...again next week highest voted from remaining contestants will be the 3rd finalist and so on

They will keep performing every week and nobody gets eliminate instead they perform to reach the finals.

Once they get 5 finalists...finale voting will happen for 5 of them 

Im telling this format they followed in IBD...they should have followed this format since last week atleast nachiket safe hota and he would have got chance to reach finale 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Nope

See... voting happened last week so if as per that voting pawandeep is highest voted he will be the 1st finalist...then next week voting will happen for remaining contestants...then if the next highest voted is Arunita then she will be the 2nd finalist...again next week highest voted from remaining contestants will be the 3rd finalist and so on

They will keep performing every week and nobody gets eliminate instead they perform to reach the finals.

Once they get 5 finalists...finale voting will happen for 5 of them 

Im telling this format they followed in IBD...they should have followed this format since last week atleast nachiket safe hota and he would have got chance to reach finale 

They should have done this from the beginning giving 6 weeks for all to perform then at five weeks before finale top5 based on votes. Even Sireesha and Anushka besides nachiket would be there. Heck all would have been given chance to improve and get more confident 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

They should have done this from the beginning giving 6 weeks for all to perform then at five weeks before finale top5 based on votes. Even Sireesha and Anushka besides nachiket would be there. Heck all would have been given chance to improve and get more confident 

omg this!!

You should have posted this earlier because creatives read this forum!!

They should have done this

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

They may introduce it at this late stage according to mickeymouse21. But I feel it’s not fair to change these rules more than 3/4 way through the competition 

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Exactly...i was expecting this to happen since long coz all of them were really really good singers and they have same format for all their shows

But i thought this would happen for top 10 

See my post in sireesha elimination thread 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156119610

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail

They may introduce it at this late stage according to mickeymouse21. But I feel it’s not fair to change these rules more than 3/4 way through the competition 

it's not fair ! It's not fair at all!!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

at the start of last nights episode, ritvik said votes are sealed and today top 8.  Then at the end of episode, judges say audience votes only for elimination from now on, give them responsibility also blah blah blah.

I've a feeling they saved their favourite so no elimination 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

at the start of last nights episode, ritvik said votes are sealed and today top 8.  Then at the end of episode, judges say audience votes only for elimination from now on, give them responsibility also blah blah blah.

I've a feeling they saved their favourite so no elimination 

Of course they’ve saved their favourite! This is so annoying. First of all elimination happens alternate weeks, then you don’t eliminate anyone. So basically the top 10 are safe for a month! At this rate the show won’t end.

And of course there won’t be a wildcard round. Initially when they got that gentleman (forgot his name - the person who was a cleaner on the sets) and said they’re having him trained and may give him a chance in the wildcard round was to pacify audience. Nothing of that sort will happen.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Of course they’ve saved their favourite! This is so annoying. First of all elimination happens alternate weeks, then you don’t eliminate anyone. So basically the top 10 are safe for a month! At this rate the show won’t end.

And of course there won’t be a wildcard round. Initially when they got that gentleman (forgot his name - the person who was a cleaner on the sets) and said they’re having him trained and may give him a chance in the wildcard round was to pacify audience. Nothing of that sort will happen.

I think you are talking about Yuvraj 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I think you are talking about Yuvraj 

Yes, Yuvraj. Thanks for reminding me