No elimination this week (unconfirmed) - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

So I was right about no elimination

This is the second time this season there has been no elimination. clearly, they’ve tried to save a favourite of theirs.

The first time they had no elimination, they said the judges could do this once (something on those lines), but now again! 
If they wanted the audience to decide, just consider last weeks audience votes and eliminate someone. Just another way of keeping their favourites on the show longer.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

This is the second time this season there has been no elimination. clearly, they’ve tried to save a favourite of theirs.

The first time they had no elimination, they said the judges could do this once (something on those lines), but now again! 
If they wanted the audience to decide, just consider last weeks audience votes and eliminate someone. Just another way of keeping their favourites on the show longer.

Tonight at the beginning was it Ritvik who said votes are in and judges votes sealed, we will have top 8.  I’m just watching the show.  Danish and Asish performing 

Did they give a reason for no elimination. Either it’s their fave where each judge gets to save their favourite once so there are 3 saves there or an eliminator audience favourite which would cause an uproar? They don’t disclose the weightage of judges scores and public voting. 

Since I am watching an online version and not live do they contestants make a vote plea after their performances like before ? 

I said this earlier that they are going to follow India's best dancer format in idol for elimination

In IBD after few weeks they stopped elimination process as remaining contestants were really great dancers and they were getting good trp

So what they did is... every week whoever used to get highest vote would reach in finals...like that once they got 5 finalists this process stops and then they had finale with those finalists and all other contestants got chance to perform till then.

For eg.  

Tiger pop was the 1st highest voted contestant hence 1st finalist

Then next time voting happened for all other contestants and Shubranil got highest votes and then he became 2nd finalist

I have feeling that they are going to follow same thing here

Originally posted by mickymouse21

I said this earlier that they are going to follow India's best dancer format in idol for elimination

In IBD after few weeks they stopped elimination process as remaining contestants were really great dancers and they were getting good trp

So what they did is... every week whoever used to get highest vote would reach in finals...like that once they got 5 finalists this process stops and then they had finale with those finalists and all other contestants got chance to perform till then.

For eg.  

Tiger pop was the 1st highest voted contestant hence 1st finalist

Then next time voting happened for all other contestants and Shubranil got highest votes and then he became 2nd finalist

I have feeling that they are going to follow same thing here

oh😮.  So Arunita got highest votes last week and Pawandeep? Who do you think they are or will be? 
towards the end of yesterday’s show. Himesh said time bach gaye and camera showed Ashish. 🤔

Originally posted by Tambussam12345

oh😮.  So Arunita got highest votes last week and Pawandeep? Who do you think they are or will be? 
towards the end of yesterday’s show. Himesh said time bach gaye and camera showed Ashish. 🤔

See as they both are highest vote gainers.... will reach in finals 1st... like may be Pawan or Arunit would be the 1st one to reach finals if he/she is the highest voted next week. and will be safe for next few weeks till finals. But still will be seen performing every week. And voting will keep happening for ther contestants till top 5 are selected.

This is what happened in IBD

Originally posted by mickymouse21

See as they both are highest vote gainers.... will reach in finals 1st... like may be Pawan or Arunit would be the 1st one to reach finals if he/she is the highest voted next week. and will be safe for next few weeks till finals. But still will be seen performing every week. And voting will keep happening for ther contestants till top 5 are selected.

This is what happened in IBD

If every week hereafter is just arunita and Pawandeep so they will have pooled total counts for number of weeks to determine TOP 5?