Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yes!!

Meine bhi kaafi kuch books se seekha hai. Though keep in mind, not everything they write will be entirely accurate or right. (Like the 50 shades series). But just keep reading and broaden your mind! :D

Tumhe kaunsi genre ki books pasand hai?

the last book I read was 2.5 yrs back( yep my promise is of 3 yrs)......it was just then I discover few gud books before that also I used to read but there were not so gud.....

the last ones were historical fiction like from authors amish tripathi and anand neelkanth. they were the last😭 i had also brought the girl with dragoon tattoo series but couldnt read it....I had read If I stay by gayle forman..

I havent read romance so not sure abt them....but I do like historical fiction and thrillers....I wanna try paranormal also......but I wanna try all the generes I am open to all😆

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaar, mujhe yeh aqua regia ka funda abhi tak samajh mein nahi aaya.

I know aqua means water but yeh regia ka kya scene hai? 🤔

aqua ragia is one of powerful acid mix which can melt even noble metals like gold and platinum which don't really react to other condition . it is made in the concentration of 3:1,of HCL and  HNO3 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: phoenix27

meko to mere freends hi 1 month baad mile to i behave like nayi bahu towards them.

Loll, mein toh unhe almost 2+ years ke baad milungi. Idek how I'm gonna be with them. 😆

scintillaxx thumbnail

in simple terms then a deadly combination of 2  acid....its just sooo explosiveeee😆

in scientific language when 3:1 ratio of hydroclhoric acid and nitric acid is mixed....(quite explosive)

it just patakka ....

Edited by scintillaxx - 3 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aqua regia is chemical liquid which itself dissolves or destroys gold into pieces. It's highly descrutive like concentrated sulphuric acid. 

scintillaxx thumbnail

aqua ragia is one of powerful acid mix which can melt even noble metals like gold and platinum which don't really react to other condition . it is made in the concentration of 3:1,of HCL and  HNO3 

you got it rightImage

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

the last book I read was 2.5 yrs back( yep my promise is of 3 yrs)......it was just then I discover few gud books before that also I used to read but there were not so gud.....

the last ones were historical fiction like from authors amish tripathi and anand neelkanth. they were the last😭 i had also brought the girl with dragoon tattoo series but couldnt read it....I had read If I stay by gayle forman..

I havent read romance so not sure abt them....but I do like historical fiction and thrillers....I wanna try paranormal also......but I wanna try all the generes I am open to all😆

why you have to give up on reading books though ?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Oohh, okay! Do you have a goodreads account? You can find a lot of books there and see which one might interest you. It's basically a site that categorizes books into many different lists. So let's say you want to look for something in paranormal, you can see the recs for paranormal books itself or for something even more specific like ghosts / spirits etc.

Lemme know when your promise is up! We can both read a book together and chat over it. :D

asmaanixx thumbnail

Well damn! No wonder they call themselves that. 🤣

Inke samne toh kuch rehta hi nahi. 🤪

phoenix27 thumbnail

Well damn! No wonder they call themselves that. 🤣

Inke samne toh kuch rehta hi nahi. 🤪

wahi to they know what they are and they are proud of their power over us mortal beings.