Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #40 - Epi Updt Pg142,144 - Nt Pg 126 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Sri for the updt 🤗🤗

Ziva..🤗

Donno why if is taking so much time to load tody...I couldn't tag u also...

JIYA_22 thumbnail

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Even I love how vir shows his bonding to purvi infront of anjali...even prakashi witnessed it 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Ziva..🤗

Donno why if is taking so much time to load tody...I couldn't tag u also...

No worry dear ...I noticed it also ..even on mob it's taking time to load

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Mukhiji to bhai lattu ho gaye hai purvi pe usne to bol bhi diya na ki sakshi ke jaane ke baad wala mukhi badal gaya tere aane ke baad...

But why I feel purvi bhi bohut awkward type behave kar rahi hai...matlab wo jungli billi type nahi lag rahi mujhe...am I the only one who felt that...

@bold gun scene mein to mujhe jungili bili types lagi😆

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Mukhi saying he changed now after purvi entered his life..this is a hint...I could see

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mukhiji to bhai lattu ho gaye hai purvi pe usne to bol bhi diya na ki sakshi ke jaane ke baad wala mukhi badal gaya tere aane ke baad...

But why I feel purvi bhi bohut awkward type behave kar rahi hai...matlab wo jungli billi type nahi lag rahi mujhe...am I the only one who felt that...

okay..caught epi on YT.

Purvi was definitely awkward..not the usual Purvi we are used to seeing who is very confident when woh haq jatati hai on her Mukhiji. She was kinda embarrassed I felt?

I was expecting another hug on the terrace though..😉

VPS said a LOT through his gestures and all. He has been making good progress and his intentions on the relationship are clearer..I found the snowglobe a tad silly ..would have preferred something more personal but the potrait gesture speaks volumes.

Thanks a LOT for your updates, Sri & Ramona!

You both are our lifelines here👍🏼

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jiya thks for the caps☺️❤️

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg what a epi ❤️Guys its loaded on yt ... in love with purvir all over again ❤️