Posted: 2 years ago

Amma is truly the don and she put Vijay in his place with one word.  You can tell where Raghav gets his fire from and they chose the perfect actress for this. Mein to fan ho gayi unki... Even Vijay couldn't believe it when she said she'd kill her son herself if he did something wrong and I love his wide-eyed look. She's the perfect samdhan for the Deshmukhs. Ayi's defense of her maternal instincts regading Pallavi didn't have that punch that you would expect. I can't believe Vijay is blaming Raghav in front of his amma for taking his daughter away when he himself thinks Pallavi went to/with Raghav willingly. What a hypocrite!

I have a feeling that now that Keerti and Amma know about the rumors, and will continue to hear them intensify, Amma will ask for Pallavi's hand as Raghav's penance for committing whatever 'crime' (which we know he won't). I am glad Keerti overheard the conversation because she will slowly learn what kind of mentality the Deshmukhs have. 

I love Pallavi's brother's attitude. Initially he was quiet and didn't want to ruffle feathers out of respect but I'm glad he didn't just look the other way and decided to question the Deshmukhs. Even her bhabi was horrified at what she discovered and I have a feeling both of them will accept the proposal once they find out what's going on. 

Raghav had so many seeti mar lines today that go in the dialogues thread! I felt like I was watching a masala movie. I need to go and watch the episode again. The man rocks action sequences even in traditional garb. I really want to see him do this wearing a lungi.  I agree that Pallavi lacks common sense and that her naak pe gussa is going to keep getting her in trouble. Raghav didn't need to save her but he did and it shows that there is no way he would cross certain lines. Ironic that the don was the hero in this situation! 

Choking scene ka intezaar karne waale fans, khush ho jao ab... šŸ˜† bohot kuch hone wala hai. And I can't believe Vijay would throw Pallavi out of the house like that. šŸ˜” Hope it's just a dream because it feels too soon for that. If it indeed does happen, where will she go? To Krishna's house or straight to Keerti's? 

PS those who were wondering based on the BTS pictures why they were out during the day if the function was at night, my hunch was right. They shot the scenes during the day and used a filter to make it look like twilight. Makes sense. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

I just loved the episode. Will make a topic later....but Bina sambhar ke idli took my heartšŸ¤£

Amma got fire in her eyes.. I canā€™t wait for the day sheā€™ll defend her son... I can bet heā€™ll cry the day his mom says even a word in his defence...

Follow me wasā¤ļø

Todayā€™s funniest scene was mansi asking her fiancee ā€œwhoā€™s spreading the rumours?ā€ and he said ā€œYour momā€... Donā€™t know why I cracked upšŸ¤£

I really didnā€™t miss Suā€™s impertinent commentary while hajmola fumes... Iā€™ll rather have them one by one.... together they take a toll on my poor nerves...

And Siddhesh dada... You go boy! I was so glad to finally see someone standing up for Pallavi..

Nikhil and Mansi are such sweethearts...

Edited by __VIHU - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Mihika

I just loved the episode. Will make a topic later....but Bina sambhar ke idli took my heartšŸ¤£

The undertones in that statement, and the literal reference just made me šŸ¤£

Originally posted by __VIHU

Amma got fire in her eyes.. I canā€™t wait for the day sheā€™ll defend her son... I can bet heā€™ll cry the day his mom says even a word in his defence...

Follow me wasā¤ļø

Todayā€™s funniest scene was mansi asking her fiancee ā€œwhoā€™s spreading the rumours?ā€ and he said ā€œYour momā€... Donā€™t know why I cracked upšŸ¤£

I really didnā€™t miss Suā€™s impertinent commentary while hajmola fumes... Iā€™ll rather have them one by one.... together they take a toll on my poor nerves...

And Siddhesh dada... You go boy! I was so glad to finally see someone standing up for Pallavi..

Nikhil and Mansi are such sweethearts...

Mansi is marrying a good man, he is reasonable and knows the trouble both the mothers can make. He's going to be an understanding life partner. 

Amma defending Raghav? He will faint and then when he regains consciousness pure Hyderabad mein kaju barfi batenge.  ā¤ļø I am loving her and want to see more of Keerti and her on screen. Please CVs.

Also, loving Siddesh! So glad he's being upfront about his concerns and not wasting time before challenging the Deshmukhs. 

The way she told if my son hurts her, i will kill him off myself. Vijay looked like he was gonna faint šŸ¤£

I love RR family. They r badass but cool!!

I m glad Pallavi will be part of that family

I love Su's SIL . He is good . He knows how to discuss the issue with his partner n sort it out

Siddesh poured out all audience frustration in the episode. Guddos !! we need someone to back Pallavi up!

Perfect casting for Raghav's mother.. I have seen her before in Saraswatichandra. She is a powerful actress. Vijay Deshmukh charged at her all guns blazing, but her rigid unflinched expression and strong words against her own son.. really shut him up nice. She is a woman of uncompromising principles.. Vijay must have understood that today. 

Originally posted by christobelle

The way she told if my son hurts her, i will kill him off myself. Vijay looked like he was gonna faint šŸ¤£

I love RR family. They r badass but cool!!

I m glad Pallavi will be part of that family

I love Su's SIL . He is good . He knows how to discuss the issue with his partner n sort it out

Siddesh poured out all audience frustration in the episode. Guddos !! we need someone to back Pallavi up!

A meek, docile woman would never fit in with the Raos. Pallavi is perfect for them, and they for her. 

Looks like Siddesh can also give a piece of his mind when he needs to. Why doesn't Pallavi take a cue from her bro? As he said, he's still alive and doesn't need to have his sister waste her time and her life with these Deshmukhs. 

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Perfect casting for Raghav's mother.. I have seen her before in Saraswatichandra. She is a powerful actress. Vijay Deshmukh charged at her all guns blazing, but her rigid unflinched expression and strong words against her own son.. really shut him up nice. She is a woman of uncompromising principles.. Vijay must have understood that today. 

Yes, she did. I really believed her when she said she would kill her own son if she needed to. Gave me Vaastav vibes, that I hope never happens on this show. 

I think her principles were clear in the spark in her eyes, loved the close up shot of her when she was saying all that. She is genuine and will not back down from calling a spade a spade. Pallavi is lucky to have her (soon, soon). I am so glad that she didn't waste a second waiting for further tamasha but went straight to Vijay even though she was a guest at the function. ā¤ļø

I would watch her any day over any of the Deshmukhs. 

Originally posted by inlieu

Yes, she did. I really believed her when she said she would kill her own son if she needed to. Gave me Vaastav vibes, that I hope never happens on this show. 

I think her principles were clear in the spark in her eyes, loved the close up shot of her when she was saying all that. She is genuine and will not back down from calling a spade a spade. Pallavi is lucky to have her (soon, soon). I am so glad that she didn't waste a second waiting for further tamasha but went straight to Vijay even though she was a guest at the function. ā¤ļø

I would watch her any day over any of the Deshmukhs. 

No doubt amma rao is slaying queen i adore her since her first scene bcz of intensity and straight head behv... no wonder why raghu is so intense don.. akhir gaya o apni amma pe hai wosool ka pkka and intense like his amma.. both amma-anna rockstar hai apne