Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

I hate it when his hair is jelled. He is always prim and proper and uptight. With his hair jelled he looks too artificial to be human. 🤣🤣🤣

Now we will see his hair the way we like in the upcoming episodes. Our dearest stalker will take care of it🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I hate it when his hair is jelled. He is always prim and proper and uptight. With his hair jelled he looks too artificial to be human. 🤣🤣🤣

Okay I have to make this clear. I hate his hair gelled up too 🤣 Like in the Valentine's day party, he looked so robotic!!

I love when they put his hair up but it's still flowy. Like the Feb 5th episode (Birju-Veer duel). Will find more examples 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Whatever jai do to impress Nandini he will not tell unless its absolutely necessary. Also his plan changed suddenly he never got a chance to tell her.

Plus he always finishes the work and tell Champa he did this and see the reactions at the mansion.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Okay I have to make this clear. I hate his hair gelled up too 🤣 Like in the Valentine's day party, he looked so robotic!!

I love when they put his hair up but it's still flowy. Like the Feb 5th episode (Birju-Veer duel). Will find more examples 🤣

Ditto twinnie. Same here. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Plus he always finishes the work and tell Champa he did this and see the reactions at the mansion.

Just thinking of all this is making me laugh now 🤣🤣 Like they both use each other so conveniently. 🤣

I thought Champa would get scared when Jai sent Ranisa to jail. But she was celebrating. 🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Good good make it clear. Otherwise they will make his robo look permanent. 🤣🤣

Valentine's day was exactly what I had in mind when I  said he looks too artificial. We all think the same. 😆

caller123 thumbnail

Just thinking of all this is making me laugh now 🤣🤣 Like they both use each other so conveniently. 🤣

I thought Champa would get scared when Jai sent Ranisa to jail. But she was celebrating. 🤣

That's why they are match made in mansion😆🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Good good make it clear. Otherwise they will make his robo look permanent. 🤣🤣

Valentine's day was exactly what I had in mind when I  said he looks too artificial. We all think the same. 😆

Great I will request it in the reviews now 🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

That's why they are match made in mansion😆🤣

Lol match made in mansion 🤣🤣 They should get married. Leave Nandu alone.

Kate your comment on their off screen videos is still making me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Okay finally going to sleep 🤪🤣 Have a good day girls! Will try to wake up early tomorrow.