Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

With her life he is cent percent sure Veer will cause no harm to Rani

With her heart, he knows he may hurt her time n again more so becoz of RaniSa 

Originally posted by: Rish27

Can't believe Birju let veer handle the kidnapper alone. Atleast a small part of Birju  trusts veer. Maybe not with her heart but with her life. šŸ˜Š

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Yes. I was adoring it.I watched the episode many times. I hope we get to witness Veer's breakdown when he is alone. I think in today's episode he didn't have time for it at all. He had to be strong to save Rani as fast as he could.

Maybe when he goes to room to sleep we might see how he misses her.

I have no words for Nandini if she can keep quiet seeing another girl kidnapped šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

I agree. I too wanted to see Veer more emotional, but I guess he knew that it is not the time to breakdown. He was the most focused one among them, which is adorable 

I mean the first thing he remembered was Rani saluting him  He wants to live up to her expectations  of him being a hero, her hero... 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

It means 7th apr is episode already uploaded ?

Zee 5 has uploaded it already. Shails even YT I think

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

He remembers the salute

N the haldi dash before marriage 

It was the haldi dash scene where first time he physically obstructed her from going away from him in the opposite direction, as if he wanted her to stay back or ensure she does something that marriage does not happen with kiara

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

I agree. I too wanted to see Veer more emotional, but I guess he knew that it is not the time to breakdown. He was the most focused one among them, which is adorable 

I mean the first thing he remembered was Rani saluting him  He wants to live up to her expectations  of him being a hero, her hero... 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

But why he doesn't trust Viku? Viku didn't do anything to Rani or him?

Yup, I  too want trio to work together. If they work together they can crack the person who is behind it and reach Rani. 

Maybe like Rishu says , he Birju will trust Veer once he gets hurt.

I think he just doesnā€™t trust any of the Rajawats. He ā€œseesā€ their layer of fakeness because of the situations he saw with Rani. But he didnā€™t see the times everyone supported Rani. So his view is biased. 
But at the same time, he recognizes the fakeness the city presents in general. Itā€™s not as crisp and clear as Baliya/small town. 

He needs reasons to trust them. Right now he doesnā€™t have any.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Wow Yaso šŸ‘ such a beautiful way to put it. I did appreciate his focus!! He was like parenting the other two. šŸ˜† Definitely came across as the most mature one dealing with the situation. 

But I did want to see more expressions in his scenes alone. Would have been a nice touch. Maybe a tear or two, nothing dramatic. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

In city it is situational you are praised or hammered 

In village it is the same

But Rani said you are measured on how you are not who you are

That is why Birju character reflects the same while the royals be the way they are

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I think he just doesnā€™t trust any of the Rajawats. He ā€œseesā€ their layer of fakeness because of the situations he saw with Rani. But he didnā€™t see the times everyone supported Rani. So his view is biased. 
But at the same time, he recognizes the fakeness the city presents in general. Itā€™s not as crisp and clear as Baliya/small town. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Yesterday episode Jai walked (crossed) over Rani , Above her waist 

It was disgusting 

This is why I really want at least Veer and Birju to know it's Jai who kidnapped Rani. The way Jai hit Rani. YuckšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Nandini was kidnapped once. Even after that if she keeps quiet, I better say she will be best wife for Jai. That means she is stoned to other's painšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Just like Jai and Rani Sa. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

We might get one either when he is alone in his room today or when he meets Rani.  At this rate, I mean the way Jai treating Rani he will get Rani only on unconscious statešŸ˜­

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

All girls kept him busy

The hit will be when he is alone

I want them to show like he feels her presence next to him but when turns she is not there

A swish of a wind n he is engulfed of her presence

Like how he heard her doc Saab scream in jail that saved him

We might get one either when he is alone in his room today or when he meets Rani.  At this rate, I mean the way Jai treating Rani he will get Rani only on unconscious statešŸ˜­