Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moksha89

About the roasting - Pallu is smart .. she noticed he doesn’t act up in front of Jaya aunty and took the opportunity to take jabs at him without fear he’d retaliate. 😆

I really hope Pallu’s brother and sister-in-law help her out, somehow, during this preggo drama. Thankfully her brother has noticed something odd about Vijay’s behavior ... maybe they help make it clear that Pallu is human. A unique individual that has the right to do whatever she wants .. which is why she’s staying in her in-law’s working in their shop. She honestly doesn’t have to - she just made that choice. It was so sad to hear Vijay was the reason she didn’t get the mall extension based off of Sulochana’s comment

I want some positive ppl around Pallavi. She is filled with negativity . Sulo n her FIL r just very low n toxic.

Hopefully her bhabhi n bhai will support her instead of Deshmukh's

His amma also took the chance to jab him🤣

The lady is very sharp with words. He got his angry traits from his amma

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

To be honest I really felt bad for him. I know he deserves the taunts from Pallu , still him aching for his mum and being roasted like that was difficult for me. But Pallu is already aching for Raghav the look when she gave him when his mum rudely said nobody asked for his advice and after he left constantly watching him and the emotions playing on his face shows that despite all the supposed hate both supposedly have for each other they are irrevocably connected to each other.

her soul stirred today

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

She has to get out of the whole Deshmukh's

She can easily deal with Raghav's mood swings rather than staying with that baba

I like the whole bunch of ppl around Raghav Rao

Wasn't Vijay saying earlier in the show that he worried that if Pallavi got married again her new in-laws may not treat her well? Guess what, her new in-laws are waaaaay better than you Deshmukhs. Ok, I know they are not married yet, but I already am thinking along those lines. I mean, if Vijay can think she and Raghav are together then why can't I?

And so what if she were indeed dating Raghav? Her life, her choice. She was bound to move on.

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

I want some positive ppl around Pallavi. She is filled with negativity . Sulo n her FIL r just very low n toxic.

As Farhad said, jaisi maa, waisa beta. His presence of mind is like his mother too, as is his wit.

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bold: jaisa amma waisa beta- farhad🤣

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Wasn't Vijay saying earlier in the show that he worried that if Pallavi got married again her new in-laws may not treat her well? Guess what, her new in-laws are waaaaay better than you Deshmukhs. Ok, I know they are not married yet, but I already am thinking along those lines. I mean, if Vijay can think she and Raghav are together then why can't I?

And so what if she were indeed dating Raghav? Her life, her choice. She was bound to move on.

If she is dating him, he shouldn't interfere for heavens sake. She is already moving on !!

he should be happy with her happiness

Everyone is better then her FIL now

inlieu thumbnail

If she is dating him, he shouldn't interfere for heavens sake. She is already moving on !!

he should be happy with her happiness

Everyone is better then her FIL now

\

Well the promo was about a saas being a mother and a daughter in law being a daughter. Guess they need to make another show for the FIL. Hanikarak bapu kahin ka. 

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

\

Well the promo was about a saas being a mother and a daughter in law being a daughter. Guess they need to make another show for the FIL. Hanikarak bapu kahin ka. 

mere Toxic sasur .. Show ka nam🤣