Future Mother in law and Daughter In Law roasting Raghav

Posted: 2 years ago

this episode was so satisfactory

The way DIL and MIL were roasting Raghav n Raghav had to shut his mouth n listen to them.

I was like wow !! this is ur future mr.rao. Your going to be roasted for life🤣

the way Raghav came to conscious n realized he was appreciating his enemy n went square back. Anna u need to deal with ur mood swings 🤣

The only scene irked me was Raghav using Amrutha as an excuse . But still poor amrutha atleast had one chance to live her dream

And The way Pallavi was concerned for Raghav n was looking at him with concern after learning the truth❤️

Again tmrw, RaghVi will have mini date which will lead vijay baba to coma🤣 They should have shown her brother's reaction to her talking with Raghav, i felt it a miss by writers

Yes a balanced episode and yep, RR back to reality..as expected..

Glad Amma cleared the misconception of Akash and Keerthi..RR getting food for mom, asking her to eat was such a delight..Poor kid is trying super hard..Mom appreciating Pallu in front of RR was a treat to watch..your title is super apt.

Pallavi's concern for RR once she learns the truth..she felt bad that she hurt him. He is really here only for Amma and Keerthi..Not to trouble her or anyone else...

when will he realize? He doesnt, but he is proactive, does help without even telling her, thats the problem..lol..like the competition making her win.

Vijay ji, am out of words...you have known Pallavi for so long and you just blinding trust others..she deserves to get out of the Deshmukhs. I feel there is a purpose for the brother and bhabi's visit..Once they throw her out of the house, am sure she will leave to Kolhapur with them..That is when RR might realize? Really wish the track went this way and not the fake preggy way..oh well..

Amrutha and RR scene was cute to be honest.

future MIL & DIL together against Raghav treat to watch😆

Pallu is only trying to understand Raghav many times❤️, first step in their relation❤️

The best scene to watch. They both were having a gig at raghav 😆 aka hamara Ex-Don.. 

Amma knows that ye bigda hua ladka ko yehi ladki sudharega at any cost❤️

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

Glad Amma cleared the misconception of Akash and Keerthi..RR getting food for mom, asking her to eat was such a delight..Poor kid is trying super hard..Mom appreciating Pallu in front of RR was a treat to watch..your title is super apt.

Pallavi's concern for RR once she learns the truth..she felt bad that she hurt him. He is really here only for Amma and Keerthi..Not to trouble her or anyone else...

when will he realize? He doesnt, but he is proactive, does help without even telling her, thats the problem..lol..like the competition making her win.

Vijay ji, am out of words...you have known Pallavi for so long and you just blinding trust others..she deserves to get out of the Deshmukhs. I feel there is a purpose for the brother and bhabi's visit..Once they throw her out of the house, am sure she will leave to Kolhapur with them..That is when RR might realize? Really wish the track went this way and not the fake preggy way..oh well..

@bold, yes there could have been so much amazing stuff with this approach you mention. 

I know that Amma is shown to be noticing and admiring Pallavi so if she finds out that Pallavi is being maligned she may very well ask Raghav to marry her. 

I hope that her brother insists on taking her back with him and she refuses because the challenge isn't over an she doesn't want to give Raghav the satisfaction of feeling she ran away from it. Vijay is just being a *$#%$^%. Raghav is bound to see her leaving and following her. I am wondering if it's because he caused the problem with the saris in order to trouble her or because he was also curious about why she ran out. I mean, she took the back door so only someone like him would have spotted it. 

That friend of Nikhil's isn't a good influence - can't remember his name. Abhishek? He was saying stuff against Pallavi earlier in the show too, and he got Nikhil involved in Raghav's risky business. Ugh... 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

I m so disappointed with baba. He doesn't even care now. if he treated her like his daughter he should have asked her the reason but no he is treating her like slave. She has to obey his words without any objections. This isn't normal. Its very toxic. 

i officially love how encouraging RR's mom is abt woman doing it big n also her appreciation for Pallavi is really good. She will be happy with Pallavi for Raghav. Coz she knows her son needs some like Pallavi

Originally posted by samarp2

future MIL & DIL together against Raghav treat to watch😆

Pallu is only trying to understand Raghav many times❤️, first step in their relation❤️

I liked that Pallavi is getting to know things abt Raghav slowly n subtly 

She will understand his pain n worries n Hopefully Raghav also gets to know the past of Pallavi slowly n how mistreated she is in Deshmukh's

Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

The best scene to watch. They both were having a gig at raghav 😆 aka hamara Ex-Don.. 

Amma knows that ye bigda hua ladka ko yehi ladki sudharega at any cost❤️

I m just waiting for their interactions after marriage🤗

Originally posted by christobelle

I m so disappointed with baba. He doesn't even care now. if he treated her like his daughter he should have asked her the reason but no he is treating her like slave. She has to obey his words without any objections. This isn't normal. Its very toxic. 

i officially love how encouraging RR's mom is abt woman doing it big n also her appreciation for Pallavi is really good. She will be happy with Pallavi for Raghav. Coz she knows her son needs some like Pallavi

Its sad he claims that he is worried for her but all he worries is about the reputation . What about her happiness? 

What if she really is liking raghav and wants to be with him? 

Then the objection would be far more worse than what is happening now. 

Originally posted by christobelle

I liked that Pallavi is getting to know things abt Raghav slowly n subtly 

She will understand his pain n worries n Hopefully Raghav also gets to know the past of Pallavi slowly n how mistreated she is in Deshmukh's

& she tries to understand him too☺️😊, their hate to each other, is in other way, but when worry they show, its genuine

yaa so true, he too should find one by one of her problems too..i m sure, he too will understand it😊