Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Epi-20

First things first, thanks for improving my vocabulary with the synonyms of Desertion๐Ÿ˜† . I love reading your Sulochana scenes. They're so well-crafted. How efficiently she provided information regarding Pallavi's marital status. I'm sure Raghav would also need to learn that efficiency from her๐Ÿคฃ . 

Epi-21

Ohh! And did I tell you that I do want an episode filled with just their talks in my previous comments. Thank You Thank You for giving me that here & since I read 3 parts b2b I'm too much in a daze now  

I love that Pallavi here's smart enough to ask of his help & knows she can do only so much without guidance & also not make it sound like a complete one-sided task .

Epi-22

I like how Baji RAO has been Pallavi's mentor as an idol & Raghav RAO will be in real life. I absolutely loved the light-hearted way Krishna turns Pallavi's serious conversations into. You have created a gem of a person  . So Raghav'll definitely find out a lot about Mandar but will he be able to figure out the equation with Pallavi. And if so, how is this gonna change his equations with her?? Interesting! Clapping my hands in glee๐Ÿ˜Ž

Also I have a suggestion if I may, please ignore if it doesn't work for you. You can try putting a shorter Precap rather than a significant portion of your updates. For eg: for Epi-22, you could have tried to just post - "Raghav turned to the window, and looking at the twinkling lights of the city below, he said, โ€œIโ€™m afraid I might end up being Baji Raoโ€™s second lover.โ€ "

Edited by SONIA441 - 3 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Ok, I've been putting off commenting because I have so much to say. I've already told you how amazing I find your writing style, but I'm gonna say it again, just to let you know much I love it. Also, your Pallavi is the best version she could possibly be while staying true to the TV version! She's fierce, bold, confident and dazzling... but she's also a vulnerable young woman waiting to experience life โค๏ธ I just love the way you're depicting her. Raghav Rao in the show is amazing enough, but to see my girl shining like this makes me so, so happy  Any man would be intrigued by her!

Another thing that I love here is the focus on Pallavi and Krishna's bonding, something I've been dying to see on the show. It's just like you said โ€” she is to Pallu what Farhad is to Raghav. But somehow they never put enough emphasis on it  So I'm glad you're showing this beautiful bond between them... it warms my heart 

I also love how you've shown Aai's bond with Pallavi. In the show I've always believed that Aai would be her biggest pillar of support when the time called for it. She did make my faith falter for a while, but I'm glad her character is getting to that point again. Your Aai gives me very similar vibes, if not better. I can understand her mind's conflict about Mandaar โ€” as a mother, it can never be easy to accept that your own child turned out so horribly wrong. But in being Mandaar's mother, she doesn't forget to be Pallavi's aai, and that's very sweet. The way she encouraged her to dress up and start a new beginning to her life like the young girl she is... it felt like a true mother-daughter scene. Aww โค๏ธ

I also really love that your Raghvi are gonna be involved in actual business! โญ๏ธ I'm so excited to see what all he teaches her and how he goes about it! Judging by his line about being Baji Rao's second lover, I'd say our hero is also looking forward to it quite a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰

Can't wait for their journey to start  Keep posting! You're doing a marvellous job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

JalebiJane thumbnail

Sisters, this is too cute to keep to myself. I sent myself a text at 3:08AM which reads: 

Find out whether RR's chef de cuisine is called Reddy or Remmy---then edit all episodes accordingly.

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Sisters, this is too cute to keep to myself. I sent myself a text at 3:08AM which reads: 

Find out whether RR's chef de cuisine is called Reddy or Remmy---then edit all episodes accordingly.

I like your 3 am priorities ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I think it's Reddy

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, but how is Krishna related to Pallavi.. She seems like the best friend anyone wud need..

I wud really like to know wats going thru Raghavs mind.. He said he loves Baji Rao.. And he wants to know abt Mandhar.. Y?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Yes, in this FF Raghav will call her Baji Rao. I like the symmetry of Baji RAO versus Raghav RAO. And I think it suits her. She is force to be reckoned with and that name reflects it :-)

So Raghav is talking about being this Baji Rao's second lover, i.e. Pallavi's? Or just a second fan of the historical figure? I presume it's the second. 

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It occurred to me now at 12:35am while lying on bed thinking about your story that at the end, Pallavi's family ring did end up on the finger of the right person!

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmantaarey

It occurred to me now at 12:35am while lying on bed thinking about your story that at the end, Pallavi's family ring did end up on the finger of the right person!

So it seems like sleepless nights all around.

hehe

But---yes, I love what you say---the ring found the right person.

But there needs to be a second journey---it has to come off Raghav's finger, go back into Pallavi's possession AND then she needs to actually place it on his finger :-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

So Raghav is talking about being this Baji Rao's second lover, i.e. Pallavi's? Or just a second fan of the historical figure? I presume it's the second. 

Sister, I wish I could say what he meant---truly!

Sometimes my characters say/do things force me to reverse engineer the tale---and this line of Raghav's is one such example. I'm not sure why he was sitting in the dark. I'm not sure why he said what he did---I wasn't quite prepared for him to do that. 

As a writer these moments when the character takes over the tale are gold---but to a reader it can be WTF!

hehe

Let's see what happens. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabhi

Sorry, but how is Krishna related to Pallavi.. She seems like the best friend anyone wud need..

I wud really like to know wats going thru Raghavs mind.. He said he loves Baji Rao.. And he wants to know abt Mandhar.. Y?

Hello Sister,

In my tale, Krishna (age 22-230 is a shop assistant at Deshmukh Saree Emporium. She was working there before Pallavi 'married' Mandhar. In fact, in episode 4 or 5 she expresses guilt because she knew that Mandhar was not being quite honest about shop profits but she did not alert Baba. Once Mandhar left, Pallavi took over the shop and as a bonus, Krishna became her assistant. They have developed a friendship. Like you--I love their relationship. Exactly what a BFF ought to be.

NOW---about Raghav---I would also like to know why he said what he said about being Baji Rao's second lover. I don't think he loves Pallavi---but I think he desires her. And he finds her intriguing. And maybe he recognized that over that coffee meeting. Also---I'm not sure if this is an appropriate thing to say---but perhaps now that he knows Pallavi is a widow---and to his mind, not sexually innocent---he might feel he has a licence to approach her as a potential lover. If I sound vague it is because I really don't know where he is going with it. Something tells me that things are going to get hot---!