Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Katrina doesn't seem like the type to take it lying down,one way or the other.   I mean it's not as if she has a career at stake. She comes off as the type who says no when she has to.  Aishwarya ,while she refused to get beaten by Salman dealt with it cleverly.  Under the excuse of ',dignity' she never brought it up again , never rocked the boat.  It must be humiliating for her when her husband has to act chummy with a man who abused her and her family.  Salman is the type of guy who doesn't mind his partner wearing shorts but gets angry when she doesn't ask for his permission before heading to the salon.  

I don't know about Katrina, aishwarya chose to be silent after the statment in 2003 while somy till two or three years ago said Salman was mervalous  apart the cheating part if you can count on a friend it's Salman he's a generous man she learn a lot from him and his parents to be open to  people of different religion praised him to the sky and then now she said the opposite probably in this last years they had some tiff and he didn't finance her organization anymore. And more she want to write a biography of her life and shoot a film about  her life  I know because I read a lot about somi

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

I don't know about Katrina, aishwarya chose to be silent after the statment in 2003 while somy till two or three years ago said Salman was mervalous  apart the cheating part if you can count on a friend it's Salman he's a generous man she learn a lot from him and his parents to be open to  people of different religion praised him to the sky and then now she said the opposite probably in this last years they had some tiff and he didn't finance her organization anymore. And more she want to write a biography of her life and shoot a film about  her life  I know because I read a lot about somi

Okay so he's a nice friend and a terrible partner. Maybe that explains a few things. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Okay so he's a nice friend and a terrible partner. Maybe that explains a few things. 

Salman said it too in the last years  he's a bad boyfriend and a great friend even some of his gf told him so

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bloody women abuser😡

Glad the girls got saved eventually and they did not become his wife. 

There was another issue with katrina during ek tha tiger where he did not like her top and hit her.

Somy went thru alot feel sad for her also.

Glad aishwarya got out somehow she also went thru too much and we could see it at an award show during that time.

Even if these women did explain more in detail and reported the matter.. his power and money would have shut them up anyways that's why he gets away with everything..but god is watching.

I HATE HIM.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Bloody women abuser😡

Glad the girls got saved eventually and they did not become his wife. 

There was another issue with katrina during ek tha tiger where he did not like her top and hit her.

Somy went thru alot feel sad for her also.

Glad aishwarya got out somehow she also went thru too much and we could see it at an award show during that time.

Even if these women did explain more in detail and reported the matter.. his power and money would have shut them up anyways that's why he gets away with everything..but god is watching.

I HATE HIM.

one should see ETT interviews..she was miserable..he would snub her all the time..i believe there was a komal nahta interview where he literally asked her to shut up when she didn't agree with his statement

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

one should see ETT interviews..she was miserable..he would snub her all the time..i believe there was a komal nahta interview where he literally asked her to shut up when she didn't agree with his statement

Yea dear have seen those interviews and it makes me more mad ðŸ˜¡ He was so rude towards her..and that shut up was awful and it's sad girls like katrina can't even say anything against him since he gave her movies.

I wonder what other girls there are too who are not listed here ðŸ˜¡