Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

study bhi and she would lose herself and on growing up would feel disgusted and suffocated when she gets mature enough as to what happend with her but giving her such pain and second marriage will scar her jo ani ko abhi nahi dikh raha but later on dikehga

Honestly Katy I want the queen to sponsor Bon’s education, help her get a scholarship or just take her away from Anirudh. A little torture is required for him as well for the way he has behaved over the last few days/weeks. I so want him to feel the fear of losing her. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Honestly Katy I want the queen to sponsor Bon’s education, help her get a scholarship or just take her away from Anirudh. A little torture is required for him as well for the way he has behaved over the last few days/weeks. I so want him to feel the fear of losing her. 

same here and i still remember bon expressions on seeing manorama adorned with sindoor in ani room though she does not know real meaning of marriage but she still knows what hubby and wife belongingness to each other , and why kaka and people bash bon can u think of her place, her pati babu,her birristera babu went with another person for suhaagraat,created situations for badi choti patni and things are normalised and bon opposes the normalcy which people thinks right but injustice to a girl,bon does not even know meaning and consequences of it uet people want her to accept manorama like kaka said , i want bon to relaise problem is not manorama and lash at ani and rc family for considering polygamy a normal thing

Katy4566 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Katy4566]

same here and i still remember bon expressions on seeing manorama adorned with sindoor in ani room though she does not know real meaning of marriage but she still knows what hubby and wife belongingness to each other , and why kaka and people bash bon can u think of her place, her pati babu,her birristera babu went with another person for suhaagraat,created situations for badi choti patni and things are normalised and bon opposes the normalcy which people thinks right but injustice to a girl,bon does not even know meaning and consequences of it uet people want her to accept manorama like kaka said , i want bon to relaise problem is not manorama and lash at ani and rc family for considering polygamy a normal thingt

this things would torment her in future on attaining emotional maturyt and she would never find real trust,genuiness in any relation where she could be selfless

Katy4566 thumbnail

i so want bon to say just because pati babu liked her,married her as per his wish is it correct?? i hope after study scene with ani bon remembers what ani did he did second marriage ,made her a doormat and snatched her relations and also brought this concept of badi choti patni - an injustice to women

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Aniruddh himself wants to send her away from him & doing all these tikrams in the name of her "bhalaai". I honestly want the queen to knock some sense into him taaki woh hosh mein aaye like Rasiya Bai did during the Heera Mandi track & then take Bondita away so he can feel the agony & pain Bondita felt when Aniruddh literally cornered her in the name of her studies.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

i so want bon to say just because pati babu liked her,married her as per his wish is it correct?? i hope after study scene with ani bon remembers what ani did he did second marriage ,made her a doormat and snatched her relations and also brought this concept of badi choti patni - an injustice to women

She will. She will someday & Aniruddh will have no answers for her.

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

What I don't understand is why do they keep saying that the second marriage is fake??  Did they not do all the rituals during marriage or they just don't consider it as one?? 

If it's the second scenario then I am worried. Aniruddh aur Manorama ka koi bharosa nahi. Kab palti maar ke bole ki na bhai na shaadi toh asli hai😰

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

Hope that happens. May the Queen's entry bring Manorama's departure from the show & also our old Bondita back who realises the importance of education & also knock some sense into Aniruddh's mud filled brain. He should also realise that he was wrong & that polygamy or emotionally blackmailing a child can't be a solution to anything. 

Yups fr sure i expect ths change to come soon yaar really fed up ths cmplete brainless makers and their illlogical episodes...

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

I just saw the new precap where Aniruddh trains Bondita for the interview & is satisfied as Bondita gives all the correct answers but when the interviewer comes she stays mum & pretends to be dumb as she does not want to go to a hostel leaving her PatiBabu behind. Now is the time  when Aniruddh realises that he is wrong. He is pushing Bondita more & more into the darkness instead of pulling her out of it. It is not doing Bondita any good. She is spiralling. Everything she is doing is out of insecurity more than jealousy. She is a kid for whom her PatiBabu is her world, the ground on which she stands, blooms. Now she is suddenly feeling the ground beneath her feet slip away. Aniruddh needs to realise his faults & mend them before its too late.

These situations that Aniruddh is creating is not helping Bondita realise the importance of education but is dragging her away from the light of education.

This is not done.

This is just not done.

What are you doing makers???  ☹️😡☹️😡 

seedhi si baat hai Anirudh ko makers ne Awwal darje ka bevkuf bna diya hai .....so koi ummed na rakhiye usse😒😒😒

sunshinesamuef thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

seedhi si baat hai Anirudh ko makers ne Awwal darje ka bevkuf bna diya hai .....so koi ummed na rakhiye usse😒😒😒

Phir bhi umeed ho hi jaati hai.....arre maine suna hai Manorama ka wrap up shoot chal raha hai...sach hai kya??