Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw the new precap where Aniruddh trains Bondita for the interview & is satisfied as Bondita gives all the correct answers but when the interviewer comes she stays mum & pretends to be dumb as she does not want to go to a hostel leaving her PatiBabu behind. Now is the time  when Aniruddh realises that he is wrong. He is pushing Bondita more & more into the darkness instead of pulling her out of it. It is not doing Bondita any good. She is spiralling. Everything she is doing is out of insecurity more than jealousy. She is a kid for whom her PatiBabu is her world, the ground on which she stands, blooms. Now she is suddenly feeling the ground beneath her feet slip away. Aniruddh needs to realise his faults & mend them before its too late.

These situations that Aniruddh is creating is not helping Bondita realise the importance of education but is dragging her away from the light of education.

This is not done.

This is just not done.

What are you doing makers???  ☹️😡☹️😡 

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

I just saw the new precap where Aniruddh trains Bondita for the interview & is satisfied as Bondita gives all the correct answers but when the interviewer comes she stays mum & pretends to be dumb as she does not want to go to a hostel leaving her PatiBabu behind. Now is the time  when Aniruddh realises that he is wrong. He is pushing Bondita more & more into the darkness instead of pulling her out of it. It is not doing Bondita any good. She is spiralling. Everything she is doing is out of insecurity more than jealousy. She is a kid for whom her PatiBabu is her world, the ground on which she stands, blooms. Now she is suddenly feeling the ground beneath her feet slip away. Aniruddh needs to realise his faults & mend them before its too late.

These situations that Aniruddh is creating is not helping Bondita realise the importance of education but is dragging her away from the light of education.

This is not done.

This is just not done.

Yeah plus her pati babu did polygamy at such an age where she does not understand all it’s meaning u are correct regarding this feelings he has made her more rebellious and her this behaviour is because of her emotional pain and her not accepting manorama as bahu is showing how polygamy which is injustice to her can’t be accepted at any cost but her way of seeing and handling things are different rest meaning is same 

This is not done.

This is just not done.

But ARC eventhough realises bfre his obssession to sent her hostel( till now i dnt understand its purpose) vl continue untill smeone like rasia bai should raise voice bfre him in a crowd, till tat obsessive ARC kerps toutouring Bon.... if not all of sudden Bon leaves fr two to three days then he vl long fr her bt wont realise,until sme voice raise over his voice with truth.... becoz fr ARC pyar ka baasha nahi samajjaaya 

Originally posted by Katy4566

Yeah plus her pati babu did polygamy at such an age where she does not understand all it’s meaning u are correct regarding this feelings he has made her more rebellious and her this behaviour is because of her emotional pain and her not accepting manorama as bahu is showing how polygamy which is injustice to her can’t be accepted at any cost but her way of seeing and handling things are different rest meaning is same 

I just don't understand why the makers are hellbent on dragging this track on & on & on. They make shows for us. The viewers. And the viewers are not liking it. Then why????? 

Originally posted by rajiraji14

But ARC eventhough realises bfre his obssession to sent her hostel( till now i dnt understand its purpose) vl continue untill smeone like rasia bai should raise voice bfre him in a crowd, till tat obsessive ARC kerps toutouring Bon.... if not all of sudden Bon leaves fr two to three days then he vl long fr her bt wont realise,until sme voice raise over his voice with truth.... becoz fr ARC pyar ka baasha nahi samajjaaya 

I think the queen is coming for this reason precisely. But till then we need to jhellofy Bondita's mental torture & Manorama--Aniruddh's stupid "fake" marriage.

I think the queen is coming for this reason precisely. But till then we need to jhellofy Bondita's mental torture & Manorama--Aniruddh's stupid "fake" marriage.

Yes i agree,like sme scholarship she vl gt to continue further studies in London,or it may be related to AE mission too 

Yes i agree,like sme scholarship she vl gt to continue further studies in London,or it may be related to AE mission too 

it will be related to both and maybe as a queen and broad minded woman she points out to society about polygamy and makes bon realise how she is being treated as a commodity even by her sasural and society

Hope that happens. May the Queen's entry bring Manorama's departure from the show & also our old Bondita back who realises the importance of education & also knock some sense into Aniruddh's mud filled brain. He should also realise that he was wrong & that polygamy or emotionally blackmailing a child can't be a solution to anything. 

Aniruddh wants to send Bondita to the hostel because he knows that she wouldn't be able to study in the environment they are currently living in which is true.The society aunties & Trilochan kaka will keep feeding her brain with thoughts of wifely duties & stuff. But abusing someone mentally & polygamy cannot be right. Is not right.

Aniruddh wants to send Bondita to the hostel because he knows that she wouldn't be able to study in the environment they are currently living in which is true.The society aunties & Trilochan kaka will keep feeding her brain with thoughts of wifely duties & stuff. But abusing someone mentally & polygamy cannot be right. Is not right.

study bhi and she would lose herself and on growing up would feel disgusted and suffocated when she gets mature enough as to what happend with her but giving her such pain and second marriage will scar her jo ani ko abhi nahi dikh raha but later on dikehga