Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So Radha is away in Shimla studying, That's something good that has been written. No Randheer at all today. They seem to have forgotten that he is hero of their serial.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tris03

Till now i had hopes for AmDheer...But now i wish they don't meet only...RR deserves better....Ye wahi ladki hai jisne ranjhan jaisa character likha?😡

Who is Ranjhan, who is Randheer, everything is now is that forced lovestory of VEET, Veer is the main male lead of this show. Baki sabside characters hain.

Zaan should seriously think about this andquit this shit

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

So Radha is away in Shimla studying, That's something good that has been written. No Randheer at all today. They seem to have forgotten that he is hero of their serial.

Only Veer matters for them. Randheer is past, they have turned him a side character

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris03

Till now i had hopes for AmDheer...But now i wish they don't meet only...RR deserves better....Ye wahi ladki hai jisne ranjhan jaisa character likha?😡

But they will meet and the makers will torture Randheer😠

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The makers needed people to stop rooting for AmDheer and wanted to move on with VeeT and they are doing a good job with that 

The show had been going downhill for some time now. Like they showed a rushed 6 months leap, spent so much time on Farooq kidnapping drama which was 

Post leap track I don’t even want to comment. I watched a few clips and they were enough to tell me how crap it is 

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

The makers needed people to stop rooting for AmDheer and wanted to move on with VeeT and they are doing a good job with that 

The show had been going downhill for some time now. Like they showed a rushed 6 months leap, spent so much time on Farooq kidnapping drama which was 

Post leap track I don’t even want to comment. I watched a few clips and they were enough to tell me how crap it is 

Exactly, how I wish AmDheer were not the main lead couple, atleast their character and story would not have butchered this much that people stop rooting for AmDheer. 

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

But they will meet and the makers will torture Randheer😠

Randheer should also move on and do the social work of reuniting people who were separated during partition. Search his parents and live with them happily. 

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Randheer should also move on and do the social work of reuniting people who were separated during partition. Search his parents and live with them happily. 

Sadly that’s not what they are going to show. They are  going to show him as Veer’s brother and other useless crap 

The Raizadas were so classy and this new family is 

ananya3129 thumbnail

These ghatiya people ne sabse zyada toh Zaan ka kaata hain

🤬🤬🤬

They need him to promote the show but when comes to the show they don't even give him SS. If KJ is your new lead, then why the hell you shameless people brought Zaan for your live sessions, could have brought KJ na.

🤬🤬🤬

ananya3129 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ajesthetically/status/1383102891276132354?s=21

Exactly this

If they have butchered her character gradually, then it would have at least make sense. But this sudden u-turn is definitely deliberate sothat people stop demanding AmDheer and move on with VEET.