Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

How did Anjali's pregnancy test bill reach Pallavi's house... No, this idea looks far fetched.. loose ends are- Pallavi fainting  puking, spends night at Raghav's house.. tie them up n you have a rumor!

Ahaaa.. I didnt see the episode, so missing that fact then.. but in TV Land the dead can come to life again.. this is just a misplaced bill πŸ˜† 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Bechara Farhad bhi yehi soch raha hogaπŸ˜† 

Senior delivery boys ko baby delivery boys bana diyaπŸ˜†

I strongly oppose this idea πŸ˜‘ cvs dekho!!!🀣

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

Today when Baba asked her why did she not consider going to other family/friends houses during powercut. Man! Off all bad things the old man has said, he did ask something sensible. But he is not willing to hear/believe whatever she says. He is an irritating character to deal with. 

Oh he did?😲good πŸ‘ I skipped through those scenes only watched raghav -saree talk,raghvi,farag -kreeti scenes πŸ€£

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Ok, done. I tried to make one. Now let's see if we Team Farhad is only with 2 votes (which I doubt). 

#Farhad #FarHeart #Panda #AnnaForever 
# Harish # Gorilla # BhabhiKaFanHoonMain

I believe there are a few more Farhad fans here and there who I'm not aware of πŸ˜†

Your hashtag games are strong πŸ˜†

RishuDarling thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

I believe there are a few more Farhad fans here and there who I'm not aware of πŸ˜†

Your hashtag games are strong πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Seems I have 2 talents now. PollMaker & HashTagger

I think you are the 1st and only one who voted. Will check and keep a close eye on the results! πŸ˜‰

SRKian thumbnail

🀣🀣

Seems I have 2 talents now. PollMaker & HashTagger

I think you are the 1st and only one who voted. Will check and keep a close eye on the results! πŸ˜‰

3 talents actually you always remind us for rating the show πŸ€£

Yeah the Farhad vote is mine πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£ Your reddy option thoπŸ˜† I know at least one reddy fan she might vote for him πŸ˜†

RishuDarling thumbnail

3 talents actually you always remind us for rating the show πŸ€£

Yeah the Farhad vote is mine πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£ Your reddy option thoπŸ˜† I know at least one reddy fan she might vote for him πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

So far only 3 votes.. People are not interested in supporting heroes. 

1 for Farhad - You!! 

and 2 for Duo Penotti (my vote included)

Reddy - we need to see more of him first I think. Soon.. His time to shine will come too, I hope. 

SRKian thumbnail

πŸ˜†

So far only 3 votes.. People are not interested in supporting heroes. 

1 for Farhad - You!! 

and 2 for Duo Penotti (my vote included)

Reddy - we need to see more of him first I think. Soon.. His time to shine will come too, I hope. 

Nah I actually feel in this particular show people actually like supporting heroes as well.πŸ˜† Pretty much all characters are liked here except for the D fam(mansi+nikhil+rahul are liked I think)πŸ˜†

I'm unabashedly biased towards Farhad especially after today's epi where they made him the flag bearer for all raghvi mus(the mms pics and now this saree and raghav house news)πŸ˜† and gave all good points to HarishπŸ˜†

Reddy too genuinely cares for raghav going by  whatever little as got to see if him.😳

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VikAth

Bahut confusion hai! Usual suspects are Amrutha and even Mansi...

But Kirti is probable too. I mean pura hafta woh Farhad ke saath thi in the safehouse uss LION ke darr se...mere ko lagta hai hum tum ek kamre mei bandh ho aur chabi kau jaye wala scene hogaya hoga un dono ke beech!

@ bold 

🀣🀣

Poor Farhad uska halal honewala hain bekaar mein hi πŸ€£
 Pregnancy is revealed in 2 weeks after concieving even if we consider that farhad & keerthi  created a jhatake 

Phatake scene ?πŸ€”  I don’t remember 

My pregnancy was 2 decades ago so Bhool gayi πŸ˜†

I have doubts on that pallavi’s friends brother ( lighting wala) more🀣

Jo bina baat ke Raghav se pita tha πŸ€£

RishuDarling thumbnail

Nah I actually feel in this particular show people actually like supporting heroes as well.πŸ˜† Pretty much all characters are liked here except for the D fam(mansi+nikhil+rahul are liked I think)πŸ˜†

I'm unabashedly biased towards Farhad especially after today's epi where they made him the flag bearer for all raghvi mus(the mms pics and now this saree and raghav house news)πŸ˜† and gave all good points to HarishπŸ˜†

Reddy too genuinely cares for raghav going by  whatever little as got to see if him.😳

Yes, I can agree as well. 

It is almost time for me to watch the episode. Then I will know what you all have been speaking of all day 
(I just hop on the train daily without knowing actual content πŸ˜†)

Till later or tommorow β€οΈ