Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Ab yahi dekhna baaki hai ki  ye bataayenge ya shoot start kar denge bina bataaye 

Jaisey ghkpm the lead started shoot after 24 days quarantine  but news was not published about it wo suddenly episode  mey dikha  

Ha ye bhi hai 

Hope to esa hi kuch ho fir 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

My Indian friends plzzz take good care of yourselves and your family too ...stay safe 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

But toral has tested for covid after amar priyal were both positive that's what she says in the article  n she was positive  last Monday so priAm ko almost 2 weeks ho gaye hain according  to this article 

hw many day She is in isolation now???🤔

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nezuko

It's fine they can take their time tab tak PriAm bhi shoot start kardenge 

Mtlb itni koi jaldi nai hai ki toral ko shoot resume karna hi hai show kaunsa bhaga ja raha hai

Wahi toh..She should take proper rest and focus on recovering..Koi jaldi nahi hai..

Bas PriAm theek ho jaaye..😒

darkchocolates thumbnail

Ab yahi dekhna baaki hai ki  ye bataayenge ya shoot start kar denge bina bataaye 

Jaisey ghkpm the lead started shoot after 24 days quarantine  but news was not published about it wo suddenly episode  mey dikha  

No..They quarantined only for 14 days..And then everyone knew that they have started shooting..And will be back..Viewers ko pata tha..

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ziva01

hw many day She is in isolation now???🤔

Seems around ten days 

But maybe she has to do some last rites of her dad too as she could not attend those 

RamonaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

No..They quarantined only for 14 days..And then everyone knew that they have started shooting..And will be back..Viewers ko pata tha..

No I saw in that forum they were repeatedly asking the technical crew when will virat come back n they misinformed them that he will rest 4 days more though he had already started the shoot ..n they were shocked to see him  in the next episode 

The other actress who was quarantined there had informed she is now negative  on her insta 

Edited by RamonaG - 3 years ago
darkchocolates thumbnail

No I saw in that forum they were repeatedly asking the technical crew when will virat come back n they misinformed them that he will rest 4 days more though he had already started the shoot ..n they were shocked to see him  in the next episode 

The other actress who was quarantined there had informed she is now negative  on her insta 

Everyone on Twitter and Instagram knew that they have returned and started shooting..I myself watch the show and knew that..And they quarantined only for 14 days..Forum ones are waise bhi quite late..

RamonaG thumbnail

Everyone on Twitter and Instagram knew that they have returned and started shooting..I myself watch the show and knew that..And they quarantined only for 14 days..Forum ones are waise bhi quite late..

Ok then maybe but I saw that they were posting virat is going to rest 4 days more according to some guy in the crew his name was mentioned there too but  he was there in the next episode  n they were shocked 😲😆

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤭🙏🤭🙏🤭🙏🤭🙏