Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

Yeah just kidding. 

Aai wants to have Pallu married off right. Then if Baba blames that Pallu of having attachment with Raghav, why not consider him for marriage? 

ye hue na aae wali baat❤️

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Sulo ko seriuos nahi lena that.. atleast aai ya kaka ka invite hona chahiye tha... And upar se polythene bag ko traditional bol raha hai ... Ab traditional suicide na karle yeh baat sunke😲

sooner or later it will🤣

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo guys gotta go. Will be back later.

Meanwhile you guys enjoy and have fun :)

See you all 

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Sulo ko seriuos nahi lena that.. atleast aai ya kaka ka invite hona chahiye tha... And upar se polythene bag ko traditional bol raha hai ... Ab traditional suicide na karle yeh baat sunke😲

Sulo is the bride's mom. So she gets to have a say in the invitees than Baba and Aai. 

Traditional ke naam pe Pallavi's shop kya kam thi ab Raghav bhi aayaga list mein. Hope they give him better clothes for future functions. Thank God Pallu gets decent sarees to wear. Imagine her wearing sarees from her own shop..

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Sacrifices ki moorat they make🤪😵

🤣🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Oh god..drama started😵..mid week only we had to get this😵..looks like till Sangeet it will go on👎🏼..

Sullo & baba today..& that new girl😵🤔...how did she know where Pallu stays..more MUs 😵

Only good thing whole epi was Raghav talking to saree❤️...that also in precap he's all😈👎🏼..

Keerthi on top

Looks like now this Raghav Pallavi relationship drama will go on for a while😵😵

I have to go watch bomb -& accident episodes❤️, again to match up today's so so epi😆

He was all good today's epi...what happened to him on precap🤦...looks like Amma's frustration vent out to Pallu..

Btw he looked ☺️, in that black vest☺️, sweat & all☺️..but his attitude👎🏼👎🏼..

So that top of the car drama will also come by sat I guess😆..what is he doing sitting up there😆

Tom epi is also not so exciting I guess...cause more drama on the way🤔😵😵

SathyaT thumbnail

Sulochana is so interested on linking Pallu to Raghav 😆😆 we are blaming her but she is the biggest RaghaVi shipper it seems...

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Oh god..drama started😵..mid week only we had to get this😵..looks like till Sangeet it will go on👎🏼..

Sullo & baba today..& that new girl😵🤔...how did she know where Pallu stays..more MUs 😵

Only good thing whole epi was Raghav talking to saree❤️...that also in precap he's all😈👎🏼..

Keerthi on top

Looks like now this Raghav Pallavi relationship drama will go on for a while😵😵

I have to go watch bomb -& accident episodes❤️, again to match up today's so so epi😆

He was all good today's epi...what happened to him on precap🤦...looks like Amma's frustration vent out to Pallu..

Btw he looked ☺️, in that black vest☺️, sweat & all☺️..but his attitude👎🏼👎🏼..

So that top of the car drama will also come by sat I guess😆..what is he doing sitting up there😆

Tom epi is also not so exciting I guess...cause more drama on the way🤔😵😵

Not sure where this drama is heading to 😒 as Sandeep's posts earlier like Raghav and Pallvi life's gonna change on mansi's wedding and that Pallavi in white saree posts and all signs towards RaghaVi forced wedding 😒

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

April fool banaya 😆

Raghav ne pallu ko 

Makers ne hum ko 

Sorry if already posted 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHo1GkHL81/?igshid=g75rfljxzvze

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Not sure where this drama is heading to 😒 as Sandeep's posts earlier like Raghav and Pallvi life's gonna change on mansi's wedding and that Pallavi in white saree posts and all signs towards RaghaVi forced wedding 😒

I don't think they will have forced wedding..

Baba will not allow for sure👍🏼,..seeing the situation today..& both Pallu Raghav also won't agree..

I think those photos r just for promotion...about serial, so people can get curious & watch it...so SP has no promos, they r promoting through social media...

That's what I am thinking😊