Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Mehendi hai rachne wali thread no 6 discussion thread

anokhi12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mehndi Hain Rachne waali WU and Daily discussion thread no 6.

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you baby i know my request was on very short note but congratulations to your efforts♥️♥️♥️

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Continuing from the last thread. It's not just that contraceptives don't exist in ITV land (I was even surprised they showed Pallavi's pads and acknowledged that periods exist) but that they also make it seem like it's so easy to get pregnant.That stuff takes planning. Shows act as if women are highly fertile at all times of the month and the men have super swimmers. They have no concept of ovulation.

Mihika thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

Continuing from the last thread. It's not just that contraceptives don't exist in ITV land (I was even surprised they showed Pallavi's pads and acknowledged that periods exist) but that they also make it seem like it's so easy to get pregnant.That stuff takes planning. Shows act as if women are highly fertile at all times of the month and the men have super swimmers. They have no concept of ovulation.

🤣 so true...ek hi baar me pregnant.....log trials pe trials lete rehte hai .... Aur ITV alag hi speed pakadti hai...1saal ki diwali dusre saal khatam hoti hai...lekin pregnant to bhai ek hi baar me hotey hai🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Congratulations on 6th EDT🥳

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣true

ImHemangi thumbnail

are ye toh kuch bhi nhi.. itv me toh sirf kiss krne se bhi preg hoti hai fl s😂😂

ImHemangi thumbnail

medical science or ITV ka dur dur tk koi lena dena nhi hai.... “serial” jisme kuch real nhi hota😂😂😂

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ImHemangi

medical science or ITV ka dur dur tk koi lena dena nhi hai.... “serial” jisme kuch real nhi hota😂😂😂

Forget medical science, ITV can't even get basic things straight that even the general audience is aware of. A simple Google search isn't hard to do. I want to know how the people creating these shows have gotten through life. Deshmukh Emporium's basic, atrocious sarees anyone?