Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Its the Evil Aunt who schemed it along with the maid..Its all her manipulation...There's no  truth to this! 

Infact im looking forward  to this  twist that is bought in without the usual SHAQ n the third wheel angle...n how Asad n Maha will come out of this horrid mess...! I dont see why this show should be banned , when its clearly shown a ploy by an evil aunt...They are neither endorsing incest relationship nor promoting it....Every show dealz with a message and the crux of this story is based on the separation between partners due to this theory.... 

i would have really dread it if  they were  shown as real razai bhai n behen vich would  definately be sooo wrong and leaves a bad taste ...! but then its all schemes as shown...so I m just going to sit bac n  enjoy the drama ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw any idea if a woman breastfeed other babies, does she  not need to take her hubby's permission for it ? 

I already guessed it that it would be the plan of their aunt but still this topic is highly sensitive. They should refrain writing such sensitive topics 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I already guessed it that it would be the plan of their aunt but still this topic is highly sensitive. They should refrain writing such sensitive topics 

Yup I agree with this. The topic itself is very sensitive and also itโ€™s just not something to show on TV. Its a bit gross to watch too.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Its the Evil Aunt who schemed it along with the maid..Its all her manipulation...There's no  truth to this! 

Infact im looking forward  to this  twist that is bought in without the usual SHAQ n the third wheel angle...n how Asad n Maha will come out of this horrid mess...! I dont see why this show should be banned , when its clearly shown a ploy by an evil aunt...They are neither endorsing incest relationship nor promoting it....Every show dealz with a message and the crux of this story is based on the separation between partners due to this theory.... 

i would have really dread it if  they were  shown as real razai bhai n behen vich would  definately be sooo wrong and leaves a bad taste ...! but then its all schemes as shown...so I m just going to sit bac n  enjoy the drama ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw any idea if a woman breastfeed other babies, does she  not need to take her hubby's permission for it ? 

Thank you for the reply. I am happy it turned out to be false. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And it is preferable for women to take permission from spouses to breastfeed other babies.. in some mazhabs it is necessery. Unless the baby's life depends on it.. so she can breastfeed without permission.๐Ÿ˜Š

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Hry thre๐Ÿ˜Š...i do understand the sensitivity n the repurcussions of it..but then i find the reaction of dismissing the show a bit extreme when neithr in reality the leads  are Siblings nor the channel or even the makers of the show are promoting such kind of incenstuous relationships...If they had to, they wouldnt show the fathers objecting it n nullifying the nikkah immediately  which  is about to happen soon....  i would  rather say its more of an awareness  on this "topic" ....and such kind of circumstances or  uncertain /unplanned incidences   are  much probable in life ......! I would rather see the message they want to impart through it...

Anyways nice to interact with u๐Ÿค—

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the reply. I am happy it turned out to be false. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And it is preferable for women to take permission from spouses to breastfeed other babies.. in some mazhabs it is necessery. Unless the baby's life depends on it.. so she can breastfeed without permission.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey awida.๐Ÿค—.Thanx for an  insightful reply...

Actually this question propped out while watching the show n i was thinking how could a husband be not aware of his wife breastfeeding the other child? As in Islam, the husband's permission is much sought out in all matters, so i was just wondering whether it applicable  here too or not?! Before i could google it out, i stepped in the forum and posed a question๐Ÿ˜†...later dozed off....!

And i find u the best to answer my query as ur highly knowledgable when it comes to such  discussions.. and our likemindedness is similar too on many topics which i keep on silently agreeing with you๐Ÿ˜Š

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Hey awida.๐Ÿค—.Thanx for an  insightful reply...

Actually this question propped out while watching the show n i was thinking how could a husband be not aware of his wife breastfeeding the other child? As in Islam, the husband's permission is much sought out in all matters, so i was just wondering whether it applicable  here too or not?! Before i could google it out, i stepped in the forum and posed a question๐Ÿ˜†...later dozed off....!

And i find u the best to answer my query as ur highly knowledgable when it comes to such  discussions.. and our likemindedness is similar too on many topics which i keep on silently agreeing with you๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your beautifull words. I see, you don't post often , this is why I found your comment precious.โญ๏ธ

I couldn't afford to watch this drama although I liked the leads from what I saw. But this controversary made me aware of it. I wonder why is this attack on Hum tv and its dramas.๐Ÿ˜• Audience should be open about such topics, and sometimes I feel social media attacks come from guys who don't really watch the show . 

When I checked the latest episodes of JHKIT I thought I would found the views very high, but they were less than 200k.๐Ÿ˜ณ Also TRPs of this drama aren't high. In this case the society is safe from the damage, and no need of spreeding such negativity or ask for ban .

Well. My mom told me stories about the past of our country. We live in Yemen. Ours was a ruler family.. fedual lords you can see. Our great family had slaves who used to do all the work in the houses.. they take care of children.. sometimes women breast feeding them to stop them from crying. You can imagine when a woman breastfeeds cousins without informing their parents, and when those cousins grow and get married ! Mom told me that when cousin marriages don't work , they used to say that maybe they were breastfeeded by the same woman !๐Ÿ˜† So they solve the problem by divorce.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by awida - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Yup I agree with this. The topic itself is very sensitive and also itโ€™s just not something to show on TV. Its a bit gross to watch too.

Yeah it's sensitive topic. And here our audience is not used to of watching such dramas based on these sensitive topics. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hry thre๐Ÿ˜Š...i do understand the sensitivity n the repurcussions of it..but then i find the reaction of dismissing the show a bit extreme when neithr in reality the leads  are Siblings nor the channel or even the makers of the show are promoting such kind of incenstuous relationships...If they had to, they wouldnt show the fathers objecting it n nullifying the nikkah immediately  which  is about to happen soon....  i would  rather say its more of an awareness  on this "topic" ....and such kind of circumstances or  uncertain /unplanned incidences   are  much probable in life ......! I would rather see the message they want to impart through it...

Anyways nice to interact with u๐Ÿค—

If they want to give message through this drama, want to provide the awareness then that's fine. 

Actually the reason of the extreme reaction is that majority of the people are not watching the drama  they don't know that it's false rumour spreaded by their aunt. And secondly people are not used to watch such sensitive topics. 

Likewise, It's nice to interact with you 

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for your beautifull words. I see, you don't post often , this is why I found your comment precious.โญ๏ธ

I couldn't afford to watch this drama although I liked the leads from what I saw. But this controversary made me aware of it. I wonder why is this attack on Hum tv and its dramas.๐Ÿ˜• Audience should be open about such topics, and sometimes I feel social media attacks come from guys who don't really watch the show . 

When I checked the latest episodes of JHKIT I thought I would found the views very high, but they were less than 200k.๐Ÿ˜ณ Also TRPs of this drama aren't high. In this case the society is safe from the damage, and no need of spreeding such negativity or ask for ban .

Well. My mom told me stories about the past of our country. We live in Yemen. Ours was a ruler family.. fedual lords you can see. Our great family had slaves who used to do all the work in the houses.. they take care of children.. sometimes women breast feeding them to stop them from crying. You can imagine when a woman breastfeeds cousins without informing their parents, and when those cousins grow and get married ! Mom told me that when cousin marriages don't work , they used to say that maybe they were breastfeeded by the same woman !๐Ÿ˜† So they solve the problem by divorce.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey awida..We did interact earlier in Ishq ka rang safed forum but it was ages ago๐Ÿ˜†...Yup i watch  paki shows but  hardly get time to come online...I have stopped my quota of indian  shows as they are nothing good but headache these dsys๐Ÿ˜†....N yes im a silent reader  n njoy the discussions that goes on here๐Ÿ˜ƒ....

I am watching the show for the leads, though the stry is very slow...but then im liking the twist they bought in...It s not something which is not possible nowdays too if ppl arent aware of such incidents ...I too have heard many stories about it n how ppl at olden times of Jahiliya, were openly ignorant on tis matter.N wat the show is displaying is basically "  THiS" as the crux of the story which is based on falsehood..So, i dont understand the hue and cry for it on SM when neithrr the makers are applauding it nor they are tarnishing the image of our Deen....I find this to be more on awareness and infornative!

N most likely, i feel a connect to the stryline....My Dad lost his mom wen he was 3 mnths old, n his elder khala (jus like in the shiw)  breastfed and luked him for 7 yrs..The regard , affection and love he has for his razai bhai , behen, khala n khalu is more deep than his actual blood relations...This just struck me while watching the show and so im attached.

Thanx for the valuable info about our ancestors ...They are many such stories๐Ÿ˜† .Actually did i mention u or not earlier...i dont recall about it ..But yes my forefathers are Yemenis ...I am an Arab by blood n also by my surname....Im married to Yemeni too   .. My dad's sisters and my cousins, all my xtended  family are residing there...So Yemen history and culture not new to me...Its just that i have to visit it once๐Ÿ˜‰

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Writers trying to normalize everything. I watched same story somewhere else, boy did commit suicide there, eventually girl did the same. Then revealed it was girl's father's plot to separate them.  ๐Ÿฅบ