What are the future episodes will be?

Prarthi13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Recently in some interview Pravisht said that there will be no leap anytime soon. Now that the storyline is crap, how will the future series gonna unfold?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want leap, I like Aura too much. Just a thought, if makers were not going to show any romance ( which is actually not possible as Aurra is too young) they should have not introduced it first in show ( like Bondita having crush on his husband and so on). 

I am really confused if there will be no leap, how the future episodes will be. Will they continue showing Bondita getting humiliated? Will they make a love bond between Aniruddh and AE ( I am gagging here). Seriously dimaag ka dahi hain yaar. Going to make lassi now๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Real or fake Romance with ae can't avoidable . I am sure they will show that only upcoming epis . ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I just want bon achieve success in her every studying stages . I wish as per her talent I want her get schlor ship for her future studies. If story will going like that after makers showing lot of heart broken scene I will watch only for our bon future studies achievement. Bon failed her love and marriage life but I want her remain studies and professional life filled with her success only. I pledge makers atleast fulfill ours this wish๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prarthi13

Recently in some interview Pravisht said that there will be no leap anytime soon. Now that the storyline is crap, how will the future series gonna unfold?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want leap, I like Aura too much. Just a thought, if makers were not going to show any romance ( which is actually not possible as Aurra is too young) they should have not introduced it first in show ( like Bondita having crush on his husband and so on). 

I am really confused if there will be no leap, how the future episodes will be. Will they continue showing Bondita getting humiliated? Will they make a love bond between Aniruddh and AE ( I am gagging here). Seriously dimaag ka dahi hain yaar. Going to make lassi now๐Ÿคฃ

Same doubt, how will they carry forward. Now that infactuation is being shown, they cannot take the route back to innocent one as they have shown after HM track. So  how ill the story be forward. Manorama is not a permanant role, even if ARC pushes Bonditha to the extend of moving to hostel, how will the progress be after.or Even if she stays after all this how will their equation be shown

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Same doubt, how will they carry forward. Now that infactuation is being shown, they cannot take the route back to innocent one as they have shown after HM track. So  how ill the story be forward. Manorama is not a permanant role, even if ARC pushes Bonditha to the extend of moving to hostel, how will the progress be after.or Even if she stays after all this how will their equation be shown

Band kar k carry forward karenge. They will folow anupama or imlie track but it might take toll on trps as bon is kid it will be too much to handle for bondita. Imagine a 13teen yo child is witnessing her husband is romancing with other woman. It will shatter her as well as trps aunts. Major turn off!! Honestly feel bad for both artist they put huge effortsand energy but its getting wasted. Sometime i feel pravish do read script or not? Because scripts has been silly andchildish for manths still he keeps saying something interesting is coming up. I never gt idea wat he is talking anout? He gt script and act on that. That's all. Stumbled upon directors insta, his recent captions seems purposely written to mock fans and sending msg that do watever you want we dont care we are smartest and best no one is like us๐Ÿ˜ฒ evident that he is nt happy with fans negative comments so taunting them. I never expected silly.act from a grown a$$ man. For how long fans can put up with these flop and nonsense

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Look they showed innocent. Bon in this track in village when she tried hard to fall in love with ani but was unable the bon got broken after ani harsh way of revealing truth ,sampoo taunts and society pressurising her to do this or that ,today bon rejected idea of hostel to show ani that he canโ€™t get away the crime of committing polygamy and she became indifferent to ani now she wonโ€™t be same anymore as she lost her mom and ani both her mom who was her last unconditional resort for emotions and take away her pain made her like this broken 

What does Sumati and ani think ki bon choose hostel ,get away then for that why second marriage 

Today when walking away and going upwards to get ready ,bon had flashbacks of being initial bahu,bon will get agrresgive now and fire at others ,ab voh koi kosish nahi karegi ani ke close jaane ki if people tells her to lure no 

Her heart is broken and shattered 

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Look they showed innocent. Bon in this track in village when she tried hard to fall in love with ani but was unable the bon got broken after ani harsh way of revealing truth ,sampoo taunts and society pressurising her to do this or that ,today bon rejected idea of hostel to show ani that he canโ€™t get away the crime of committing polygamy and she became indifferent to ani now she wonโ€™t be same anymore as she lost her mom and ani both her mom who was her last unconditional resort for emotions and take away her pain made her like this broken 

What does Sumati and ani think ki bon choose hostel ,get away then for that why second marriage 

Today when walking away and going upwards to get ready ,bon had flashbacks of being initial bahu,bon will get agrresgive now and fire at others ,ab voh koi kosish nahi karegi ani ke close jaane ki if people tells her to lure no 

Her heart is broken and shattered 

oh ok, True Bondita wont make efforts to get back to Ani. So now it would be Bonditha getting engrossed in her academics as a part of detachment , but she will be lost herself and become mechanical, rather than the one who used to be full of love and life. To this Bondita neither society nor Kaka can induce patni dharm because She is out of the zone, she is out of the influence of all, she has gained a part of that self again which she was in the beginning, who doesnt care much about Ani or others,but believed in herself. So it would be Ani realizing his faults and again zameen aasman ek karna to get his old Bondita back..not just her tarks of desperation but her soul too..That would be the track possibly, but what to do with AE, she is supposed to be out of this marriage drama soon as per Ani and AE.So Bonditha will eventually come to know its fake marriage in Ani's terms, or is that the way they have chosen to make Bonditha and Ani both realize their respective mistakes, that Bonditha should be away from social influence and trust in herself and how their relation is different yet unique and focus on her future and Ani should realize and have a clarity of what the plight of his and Bondita would be in future and come out of denial mode, to accept their relationship yet strongly opposing the social pressure?

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wish Bondita should not give up her education at any cost. Previously she was given the job to manage accounts. She should work in place of munshi and take salary for it for her survival. I feel that this is painful with this little girl, but I strongly feel that she will rock. She should come into society and observe her age girls of what they are going through. Her silence itself is biggest punishment for Anirudh. I also feel that Manorama will keep sampoorna in her limits. 

Prarthi13 thumbnail

I too think the same. This kind of emotional torture is unbearable for adults let alone a 12/13 year old kid. Bondita will be emotionally detached from all and then (maybe) Aniruddh will realise his mistake. Or someone will enter just to give him a head bite because there is no one in the show who will tell him what blunder  he has done. Last time it was Rasiya bai but this time, I don't know. Seriously looking for the day when Aniruddh will realise his mistake and do his best to win Bondita again. Then Bondita will be like " I don't give a f**k".

Edited by Prarthi13 - 3 years ago
Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

No leap, oh no..

.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Yes pravish confirmed that there is no leap as of now. I think director has no plans or idea for future track he will b using aurish popularity as much it works. Balika vadhu2 might replace bb. Lmao director doesnt care how much fans are hurt 

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Yes pravish confirmed that there is no leap as of now. I think director has no plans or idea for future track he will b using aurish popularity as much it works. Balika vadhu2 might replace bb. Lmao director doesnt care how much fans are hurt 

What????๐Ÿ˜ญ It's so sad. Leap le aate to romance ki to hope thi. ๐Ÿ’” Now I seriously think rudhita won't be endgame at all.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago