Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 5:Lost and Found

Shaurya extended his hand to have water for calming him down as the dream has shaken his heart a little and he couldn't just believe what he saw

He poured himself a glass full of water took a deep breathe, got up from the bed and starting strolling in his lavish high ceiling room with a beautiful chandelier.

"What is happening to me...why am I thinking about a girl whom I barely know.Never have I been attracted to someone like this.Kya hai yeh aur kyu hai yeh.Kyu uss ladki ka muje akdu kehna muje bura laga kyu uski aaankhen dekh ke mai ekdum shant ho gya jaise ki I know her from ages.Ek alag sa sukoon tha uske chehre mai aur shyd woh wahi sukoon tha jo itne saalon mai Maine mehsoos nhi kiya....

Suddenly Shaurya broke his thought and in confusion putted his hands on his head and increased his pace mumbling "Get a grip on yourself Shaurya.Nobody can affect you like this nobody and nobody and suddenly he exclaimed..."Ahhh Oouchhhh!!!!

Something has hurt his leg and he went down to check the trouble maker to find he has been hurt with the bracelet lying on the carpet and his anger suddenly vanished.

He took the bracelet in his hand and stared it as if it was a worldly wonder and whispered tumhari owner muje meri dreams mai parehsaan kar rhi hai aur ab tum muje yahan mere kamre mai apna aur uska ehsaas dila rhe ho and he got up smiling to himself.

He kept the bracelet in his cupboard in a square box and his it from the eyes.

SIAC CAMPUS:

SHAURYA:Bade papa,what is the matter you called me so urgently and why are there so many preparations.Is something important today?

TEJ:Come Shaurya beta come there is nothing to worry.Just you came late yesterday so I forgot to tell you that we have an interview to take today for admission.

SHAURYA:Interview?But bade papa we don't admit anyone in mid sessions so why is this happening suddenly this time.Is it any recommendation?

TEJ:Han Shaurya this is a recommendation ...

Before he could complete Shaurya said but we don't take recommendations we give fair chance to everyone and only best students study in our college.Sorry bade papa I won't take this interview.

Tej said ,"Shayad tu bhool gya hai beta ki mai iss college ka managing director hoon aur muje rules zyada pata hai.

Mera woh intention nhi tha...sorry bade papa,Shaurya sighed.

Tej: this student is recommended my me and interview is just formality to know her otherwise her admission is final and we are giving full scholarship and expense bearing for that student because of the brilliant mind the student posses and such people should only be a part of SIAC as we keep and make the best..

Shaurya:Ji bade papa,You are right brilliant students should be the part of our campus.But tell me about the student first.

Tej:Khud hi mil lena 5 min baad.

A knock on the door interrupted their talk

Sir,shall I send the student inside for interview.

Tej:Yes please send her after all other board members are here.

The board members came and took their respective seats.Shaurya's father Shaan hugged Shaurya and said nice to see you after long my dear son.

Shaurya smiled and said I am glad you came back.

"May i come in sir",a knock on the door and the calmed voice grabbed everyone's attention.

Tej:Yes please come in and have a seat.

She came inside and Shaurya immediately got up from his seat and whispered tum and made sure nobody heard him.

Anokhi:Good morning everyone.I am Anokhi Bhalla.

Tej:To all the members here let me tell you she is the one is was talking about.Miss Ankhoni Bhalla has an extremely achieving academic record and she is the one who bagged the first position in the debate competition yesterday and even beated our finest student Akash and I propose to make this talent a part of our institute and signalled the clerk to distribute a file to everyone which had all the details.

Shaurya was still shocked and thought no doubt she is brilliant she has views and being unbiased she should be part of our institute but the point is kya yeh yahan rehna sach mai deserve karti hai ya fir yeh ek female hone ka fayeda hai isse....

Tej:Shaurya beta you what you have to say about her admission.We need an unanimous approval for her admission and you are the only one left to cast vote.

Shaurya:Bade papa I would like to check her skills on my grounds before taking any decision as it concerns the brand image of our college.

Tej:Yeh bhi theek hai.Ask whatever you want to and make yourself at a decision

....and this was it

Shaurya started bombarding Anokhi with question and she also confidently answered all the questions right.Finally Shaurya had to accept defeat but he was happy with a new found talent in his college.

He gave a nod to bade papa and he said congratulations Miss Bhalla welcome to SIAC

Anokhi passed a wide smile as all her dreams were going to turn into reality soon.

She went out after thanking everyone.

Shaurya said to himself,"She is some real talent after long.Not just on papers but in spirit too and smiling said now this Akdu is you teacher Miss angry bird let's see what else you will name me now....and passed a smirk.

Anokhi walking down the stairs talking to her Ranjana happily I finally got admission ranju I am so so so happy.I feel so good I feel this is a dream and can break anytime.She was so engrossed in her talks that she forgot the stairs and slipped and closed her eyes and she realised she was going to fall badly but was shocked when she felt a hand on her back holding her in his strong arms and her hands on his chest.She moved her eyes up to see who saved her and there stood Shaurya holding her as if he will never let her go anywhere.

They broke the  gaze and Anokhi stood back and said Thank you sir for helping me.

Shaurya:So you won't call me Akdu today Miss bhalla

And listening this Anokhi eyes were dead shot a if she has seen a ghost.....

SparklenShine thumbnail

I loved it ❀️ waiting for the next chapter

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Shaurya is attracted to Anokhi

Finally she came in SIAC 

Lol she got to knw Shaurya is 'Akdu'🀣

Cont soon

Ubhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz upload next part soon please plz plz Plz update soon 

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So finally she is in SIAC. Now waiting for the next chapter. Update soonβ™₯️

Kashish25 thumbnail

CHPATER 6: CHEHRE KA NOOR

"Sir,uss din aap the?",a realisation stuck poor Anokhi.

Shaurya smiled,"no Miss Bhalla that was my ghost.I thought you are witty and wise so you must have recognized the voice till now but maybe aapko iss subject mai aur mehnat karni ki zaroorat hai".

Anokhi regretted but stayed silent as she knew the person standing in front of her was the director of the college she has dreams of and she couldn't disrespect him after knowing everything.

Shaurya started leaving and Anokhi was about to feel relieved just when he turned towards her and said,"Insaan aacha na sahi tumhari nazron mai lakin han teacher kaafi aacha hoon mai aur strict be so gear up Miss Bhalla" saying this he left.

Anokhi was startled about the realisation.Her happiness was vanished in thin air as she had judged someone without even knowing the depth of the person and this wasnt her usually.She walked towards the gate and there she was told about to move in the hostel and the formalities to be completed.

Anokhi did all the needed and hell tired went home to her friend Ranjana as she was the only one who understands her and her dreams.

Ranjana:Anokhi bata na aaj kya Hua kaise Hua I need everything in detail....

Anokhi:Ranju calm down I am really tired and I need to pack my things up for the hostel too I need to shift early morning as the college starts tomorrow.

Ranjana:Koi na we will do it.Dont worry it's your time to shine now.

But I can see you are worried but what's that?

Anokhi:Ranju woh .....woh....

Arey bata na topper..

Arey tuje yaad hai uss din mai debate mai late ho gyi thi ....(fumbled)

Han toh?,Ranju looked confused now.

Anokhi:That akdu is no other but the director of the famous college SIAC.

she sighed.

Ranjana:So what about it this thing was between us right and he doesn't even know that day was you so chill kar nothing will happen.

Anokhi:No,he knows that I was the girl he recognized my voice and i was so silly that I paid no heed but you know Ranju I feel very guilty because I judged someone without knowing.He even after I disrespected him was unbiased with me and made me a part of the institution.He is man of ethics and he helped me too on the stairs you know bacha liya muje mera haath pakad ke(Anokhi was lost in her own world while saying all this that she forgot even she was there with someone)

Ranju waved at Anokhi and she broke her thoughts and said Anokhi maine tuje kabhi kisi ke baare mai aise baat karte suna nhi tuje koi itna affect kar rha hai kahi tuje woh

Before Ranjana could complete  Anokhi shouldered her and said tu bhi na kya kya bolti rehti hai and went to another room.

Ranjana noticed the blush on Anokhi's face and started singing,"Tu aa gye ho noor aa gya hai tum aa gye ho noor aa gya hai.......

And listening this Anokhi took a pillow and threw it on Ranjana and they both laughed their hearts outs.

NIGHT:

Despite of having a good day Anokhi couldn't sleep and was worried about something.She didn't know why the moment of Shaurya holding her was coming in front of her again and again.Why was she getting worried.

She tried to pacify herself  but couldn't and drew a conclusion that she needs to apologise and she sat on her desk a started writing a letter ....

Dear Shaurya Sir;

Nhi nikki yeh nhi she tore the paper.

To,

Shaurya Sir,

Anokhi Bhalla

She finished writing the letter and slept peacefully.

The next day she asked for Shaurya Sir's cabin in the college but he wasn't there rather his PA was there.

He asked,"How can I help you"?

Anokhi fumbled,"Woh woh I wanted to meet Shaurya sir..."

But he isn't there right now bas 10 min mai aa jayenge you wait.

Anokhi:Nhi nhi I have class aap please yeh letter unhe de dena and said thank you.

She heaved a sigh and rushed outside immediately.

So guys this was for now.Thank you for all the love you have shown to the story.

Leave your guesses on what can be in the letter and a surprise awaits πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by Kashish25 - 3 years ago
Sugarcandyyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written 😍😍😍😍😍

RainOfDew thumbnail

Nice updt

Anokhi attracted to Shaurya already

Curious to know whats in the letter

Cont soon

Kashish25 thumbnail

CHAPTER 7: Wrath and Guilt

It was Anokhi's first day in her new college.The college she entered with lots and lots of dreams in it and she was all in awe of the magnificent campus in imperial structure and arched dorms that she was walking forgetting all her surroundings.

Her this dream walk was broken by a voice from behind...

"Hey,Miss Debate champion"

Anokhi turned back to know who being a stranger to her was not a stranger to her and she found a familiar face.

"Hii!!",she said.....trying to recall where she had seen him.....

"You,you....you are

She was interrupted by the person in front of her and said

"I am Akash the one you gave a though competition in the debate competition",he laughed.

"Ohh yes I remember..she said slightly putting her hand on her forehead"

"So,congratulations for being a part of SIAC and I must say you deserve all this for the wit you posses.You are a complete package",Akash admired her.

Anokhi smiled and said," Thank you!You are overseeing in me but that's so humble of you"

"Talent should always be appreciated...Come let's go to the class",he told her in excitement.

Akash and Anokhi entered class together which was not liked by one person sitting on the front chair.

It was Mr. Professor who was mysteriously attracted to the girl but then seeing them both he mumbled,"Vaise toh aag ka gola hai kabhi bhi baras jaati h aur itni jaldi dost bhi bana liye aur woh bhi ladka,not bad Miss Angry bird".

Suddenly Shaurya came back to his senses and realised he was in class and mentally scolded himself for letting her affect him so much....Focus Shaurya....!!

The lecture ended and the class left  but Shaurya felt weird seeing Akash and Ankohi still there laughing and handling each other....

His eyes shot ,"Miss Bhalla don't you have to go home"

Akash:Sir,she is taking notes from me about all that she has to cover we will leave in a while...

Shaurya scolded Akash,"Are you Miss Bhalla's spokesperson?I asked from her right and for this there are teachers to guide her.If you students are enough for each other what will we teachers do in college.College chod de hum"he glared...

Anokhi :Sorry sir I didn't know it will not be appropriate.We are just leaving.

Saying this she and Akash left but Shaurya wanted to say her to discuss with her but all she did was to leave.

He stomped his feet on ground and said"Iss ladki ko kuch samaj nhi aata ya dumb hone ka natak karti hai"

SHAURYA'S CABIN:

PA:Sir,I forgot to give you this letter.

Shaurya:Letter?

PA:Yes sir,the new student gave this to me in morning for you but I forgot in the works.I am sorry.

Shaurya smiled a little and said it's ok,give it to me and you can go home.

Shaurya looked at the letter and smiled to himself,"Why would Miss Bhalla write a letter to me?"

He opened the letter and started reading......

As soon as he read the letter he shot up and was red in face as anger was at its epitome for him.He freaked what the hell Miss Bhalla....

He was angrily walking towards the corridor and he saw a familiar making way to the library.He followed the steps and it was Anokhi the girl he was mad for now.

He went inside bolted the library gate and Anokhi stood there in shock Sir aap yeh kya kar rhe hai

Before she could say further,Shaurya grabbed her by her arm and she winced in pain.

She looked at his blood shot eyes and was terrified.

"In all terror she managed to gather words and asked him Sir please leave me"

Shaurya shouted,"Leave you really!After you  write this kind of letter to your professor you want me to leave you.What do you think of Miss Bhalla.I can get you out of this college right now.No one can disrespect me like that and his hold tightened on Anokhi"....

Anokhi sir but that letter

Before she could complete Shaurya took out the letter and showed it to her and said read what have to written here.Dont tell me this isn't you.

In the letter,It was all cuss words for Shaurya and Anokhi was kind of challenging him to try to get her out of this college.

Anokhi was hell shocked to read it.

She started crying Sir I have not written this.I can't write this for you.I can't.

Don't lie Miss Bhalla and your fake tears would have no effect on me.Just don't show me you face ever again.

Anokhi sobbing said,"Sir I respect my teachers a lot.I felt guilty about the events that happened between us as I am indebted to you for no being biased for that and allowing me in this college.I wrote a sorry letter and thank you too.And I further asked about my bracelet sir.That bracelet is very important for me sir it was my mother's last gift to me before she left us and when I wear it I feel I have her around.I was feeling bad that's why I didnt come and apologised face to face and dropped a letter sir.You don't believe me so please take this notebook and check my handwriting match it sir.,Anokhi cried endlessly...

Shaurya suddenly softened as he found the writings were starkly different.He lost words when he saw someone crying because of him and he tried to console her when she stepped back and said

I am sorry sir I will never come in your way.Even I won't attend you class.I am sorry and thank you for all this you did.Saying this she ran from there.

Shaurya was dumb stuck with all what happened.He collapsed on the nearby chair as if he lost the strength to even face himself.

How can you do this Shaurya.Why you always have to judge her wrong why...

Now what will you do how will you repay ....

And a little tears escaped his left eye.

Kashish25 thumbnail

CHAPTER 8:STRANGERS AGAIN??

Shaurya was sitting in the library.His eyes flashing guilt and his face having left traces of tears that  came without his notice.

All what was ringing in his mind was the voice that said I will never see you again Shaurya.

Anokhi's words came as a shock to him and he cannot believe that he can do that with a girl.How can he loose temper like that without knowing the reality. This was not him....He stood up and walked towards his cabin.

SHAURYA'S CABIN:

As Shaurya fumed in his cabin walking hastily he stumbled upon the chair.He was about to scream that his eyes landed on a crumbled piece of paper near his desk.

He got down and picked to check if it was something important.

But,no one knew what shock awaited for him.He shook as he read the words on the paper...

To,

Shaurya Sir,

Sir this is Anokhi Bhalla writing this letter to you.You must be thinking why I needed to write a letter when I could simply meet you in college.But sir,I don't have the courage to face you after all that happened.Firstly,I am very sorry for calling you rude and insensitive.I didn't mean that and I am very guilty of judging someone before even knowing them.It was just the situation that made me utter those words as I love animals and I just couldn't stand a little puppy with gem eyes losing his life to a car.I am sorry sir.I was shocked when you told that you the same person and since then I couldn't help but scold myself.

You are a gem of a person sir.Your ethics and morals hold priority for you.You could have easily refused my admission but being unbiased you saw my capabilities.For that I am forever indebted to you as you made my dream come true.Thank you so much sir.I promise these things won't be repeated anytime in future.

It would be unfair on my side but I really want to ask you about the bracelet.I don't know if you even saw it.But if you by chance have it or know where can I find it please let me know sir.That bracelet was a gift from my mother to me and this is the last belonging I cherish from her.When I wear it I feel she is there with me and I never feel void.

Once again,Thank you and sorry sir.

Anokhi Bhalla

Shaurya finished reading the letter and a little smile was on his face.

A smile of relief somewhere but in an instant it changed to guilt as things have been turned worst because of his behaviour.Maybe he will never see her after that ...

The thought itself made Shaurya shudder.

No matter what I will get things right.I will get you back .

Edited by Kashish25 - 3 years ago