Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel its Riansh's plan given how he was kinda shocked when Aryan stopped him after checking Riddhima as if a lie has been caught. He'd have done this to get back his position in the house. Maybe R told him about the deal she had with Vyom.

And I agree with the storm part, Vyom will say she was your own wife and you killed her.

That was such a lovely saree. Real mein bhi use karna chahiye. Its different from the retro one.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lollipop and riddhima scene i loved how she put the knife on her and threatened her . The bgm 

Vansh killed her or its their plan lets see . Helly is still shooting in black hoodie so dont know what she upto

Sia i love u after riansh . You were the only person who cried . Rest of them were happy . Vansh can u see how much they hate riddhima . 

precap scene vyom gonna use sia against vansh i feel . 
waiting whats stored for us

enjoy your dinner with family 

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the updates Dear 

Did Vansh shoot Riddh 

Why??!!!!!!!!!Why?!!!!!!!

My RiAnsh ðŸ˜­

Only one thing that left in the show is Vansh shooting Riddh and that also happen 

What will happen to my DOT😔 now?

Why inner me thinking it’s Vansh plan and he faked Riddh death !!!!

Though I know we should not expect more from this writers

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even if vansh thought this is an imposter, he must understand that only she can tell about ridhimas whereabouts, how will he search for real ridhima then ..vyom se ugalwaye ga..? Vansh I feel is sure that ridhima will be safe I feel..he did have a backup plan...just hope this is a riansh plan..ridhima...shayed aisi bullet se mara ho jiss se kuch minute ke liye pulse nahi milti (ITV logic)...lets see..just hope its not like vansh thought he killed an imposter...because then vyom will succeed in making vansh feel guilty...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Ridhima catching Kiara and Kiara talks nonsense to her about the Pub and says Ridhima has hand in the Bomb blast and Ridhima puts a knife on her neck and threatens her. But I don't think this lollipop is afraid of her. She acted and that reaction is like I simply puke on her. 

I wish she could do the same with Ishani 

Aryan kidnaps Ridhima and here VR opens the jail. See, VR jail can be open by his bare hands only. Our Voot's Baahubali. Now don't ask father or son, we can take him as Baahubali. Bus. Aryan says Vansh lost his chair due to her and Ridhima shocked. Staying in the house but you don't know this Ridhima? I feel sorry. Aryan says after I kill you it will be Vansh because he is turning into a fool in your love. Now, he knows what his steps would be, but you are certainly turning into one, my lad. 

Vansh asks Angre about Angre and he says he went somewhere but I don't know whether Ridhima is in it or not. Vansh leaves but Angre stops and give the gun. Why don't you also follow him Angre? Ridhima says leave me Aryan and he leaves. She runs into the forest. Lo, firse forest. Now Bhaag Milka Bhaag episode happening between Ridhima and Aryan. Finally Aryan gets Ridhima and he points the gun. 

The Boss enters. The way Vansh enters with the BGM - uff! It just takes away. And having such long legs - opening the door - Okay, I can write an essay on it. Coming back - he hits Aryan with the car and fights. Aryan says she should die and Vansh shits. Aryan hits Vansh stomach but he didn't flinch. Wah - Vansh since when you became Iron man? Nah - he is Stoneman. Vansh catches Aryan hand and hits him. Aryan fall down and Vansh sits on him and hits. 

Aryan pushes him and says she should die and you being a fool in her love. Vansh says you cannot take me the person I want to hunt down because I will kill her. And Ridhima shocked. Maybe she never expected him to shoot her in real. Her expressions change into painful and then Vansh shoots. Damn! He did shot and blood is oozing from her stomach. Now my question is duplicate or real bullets - but the baby is safe or not? 

For once i feel Vansh was tensed that Aryan is checking her.Will he send Aangre /go by himself to save her.Did he really shoot her or its a Riansh plan!

Vansh carries and leaves her in the jungle but Aryan stops and says we cannot trust you because your record is bad. Of course - Ragini alive, he himself alive, even now, we all feel you will keep her alive. Aryan checks and she is dead so they leave and Aryan says I'm glad you are back. The VR is back. Vansh says I'm glad that now you know until I'm alive, you cannot sit on Rai Singhania thrown. Agaya Mashimath throne and Baahubali and Bhalladeva are fighting for it. Stupid dialogues. 5,000 chair is being too costly for them. 

Vansh comes and does tilak on Dadi's leg saying it is Ridhima's blood. Lo, now he became Kattappa and Dadi turned into Shivagami Devi. Why the hell makers copy-pasted this in this own funny version. Maybe the scene should be emotional or dramatic but on a serious note - I was laughing. Ishani is super happy. Sia comes and hits Vansh on the chest and says I hate you. Sia - my heart is with you, love. Always. 

Dadi says Sia being an heiress to RS empire you should know how to behave and pushes her. Suddenly why these guys are feeling like Royalty? And Dad is overactions these days - I cannot take it anymore man. Since when she became Rajmata? Oh hell Rajmata itself says retirement then why you want to work and if you want, go and do cooking and washing clothes. 

She drags Vansh outside and does Abhishek while Vansh thinking all the moments spent with Ridhima. Kiara is lost in him. Oh, I know you bought her for Aryan but please don't make her another Ahana who obsessed with Vansh. Please. Dadi makes him sit on a chair and says I'm glad it happened and she continues saying she is not alone so yes do know who is her helper and leaves. While Vansh thinks about how Ridhima took the rifle and gave it to vyom. 

Vansh in the bathtub drowned while thinking how he shot Ridhima and he comes up to have a breath. Now, why the bathtub filled with roses? He lost in thoughts and Ridhima comes. What a saree man! Is this the same saree of retro or a different one? Well, back to the story she says do you think you killed an imposter or the real Ridhima? Vansh shocked. This guy is also imagining so many things.

As if return as her conscience. Will it b a Riansh plan /Riddhima 's revenge against Vansh!

Precap: Vyom touches Dadi feet and she says Vansh. He says Vyom and she slaps and he asks why? Vansh says you stole diamonds and a Rifle from us. Vyom says don't be happy about this because the storm is coming. 

Why did Dadi over reacted when he called himself her Pota?

P:S - What is a storm? 

1. Did he save Ridhima from the jungle? Now, will she still go ahead and complete her part of the deal?
  2. What is this deal? At least will be able to know now?
  3. Vansh has Ridhima whom he thinks duplicate 
  4. Riansh plan - which doesn't know how true 
  5. Vyom himself will tell about Ridhima deal and says Vansh he killed his wife and baby so Vansh go under guilt track 

My question to all of you - "Vansh ne kaunsa goli se Ridhima ko maara? Vansh ne Ridhima ko kyu mara and kya samajke maara? 

We all are confused yar! Now makers have added a new mystery without solving the exsisting one.They have successfully riled us enough now they must start dismantle the secrets.

Now We have two questions unsolved

Why Riddhima did all this? Its clear she is the real one. But why she did is still unknown and she is dead now.

Did he really shot her?.I mean did Vansh shoot Riddhima? 

Kya makers jawab denge!

Anaya_123 thumbnail

riansh in one team..ye to writer ji kabhi hone nhi dengye.😞but i'm still hoping ye is bar writer humari wish puri krde or ye sab riansh ka plan ho. 

suna hai kabir i mean vv next week se shooting start kr raha hai to ye sun kr dar lag raha hai producers ka ladla araha hai or jab woh hona hai to mastermind bhi wohi hona hai or vansh ko ek fool hi show kia jata hai jisko kabhi kuch pata hi nhi chalta...ab is bar bhi kuch aisa na ho pata chale hum sab yaha mastermind vansh ka wait krte reh jae or waha ridhima kabir ke pas ho or phr se wohi sab bakwas dekhni pare ott par bhi jo ke vansh ke cliff se girne ke baad se ab tak tv par dekh rahe the 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This better be Riansh plan...

Riddhima can't take revenge as she was purposefully creating doubts in Vansh's mind. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

This better be Riansh plan...

Riddhima can't take revenge as she was purposefully creating doubts in Vansh's mind. 

hm. I hope so 

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

I feel its Riansh's plan given how he was kinda shocked when Aryan stopped him after checking Riddhima as if a lie has been caught. He'd have done this to get back his position in the house. Maybe R told him about the deal she had with Vyom.

And I agree with the storm part, Vyom will say she was your own wife and you killed her.

That was such a lovely saree. Real mein bhi use karna chahiye. Its different from the retro one.

t8 storm means can be vyom in overconfidence tells all his plan 2 vansh  and tell him he actually killed his wife

Edited by Blueberry94 - 3 years ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

MY THEORY

This does not look like riansh plan.

According to him she is an imposter who has kidnapped the real riddhima.

He has already explained this to daadi but Dadi is adamant abt killing whoever it is.

So,To get away from it he must have really shot ridz who he thinks is an imposter.

After he leaves from that place,angre wud get ridz to a safe place where she wud be treated.This cud be a vangre plan basically.

I have no idea who is now going to feed kabir.poor guy!

I feel so.riansh plan na sahi vangre plan hi ho