Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks and six packs vanraj ke bhi hai fir bhi kameena niklašŸ¤¢

Anupama deserves good heart with strong head person if they really wants new partner for anupama.

Otherwise they can show happily single anupama's journey. 

Handsome and six packs ho ya na ho good heart with strong personality hona chahiye and of course much better career than vanraj because i don't want lazy/jobless partner for anupama with whom anupama iss umar mai bhi sirf paise ke liye apni kamar tod kar kam karti rahe.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

And why do you think good looks will make Vanraj jealous? He will just blame her for being a cougar and everyone else will also taunt her.

But if someone irrespective of age, respects her in a way Vanraj never did, that will make him jealous, which is also what is needed.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wouldnt mind a younger man for her (like someone in his 30s lets say) as long as he has the qualities and loves and respects her like she deserves and she experiences the kind of love she has been deprieved of. 

And Vanraj and others will obviously say something... but Vanraj needs to look that even Kavya is younger to him lol. And to be honest, he will say something even if the guy is the same age as her.

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago