Tara Sutaria or Tripti Dimri: Who has the brighter future in BW?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Both are outsiders, pretty girls, and both have potential I feel. I think if given the right opportunities, both can flourish and achieve that elusive superstardom. Who are you rooting for?

Tripti Dimri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail

Both are pretty and Tara is very proper and beautiful. Tripti is raw and beautiful. But i feel Tripti is way way wayyyy better actress than Tara. Tara may be gorgeous but she ain’t versatile and is not an “actor” per say. Tripti with one movie shes shown her versatility which is gonna give many other popular actress a run for their money. Plus she was very good in laila majnu and her small videos on YouTube are really cool. I like Tripti’s acting. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rooting for both. Hope they both succeed 🥳

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ee tirpti kon ha bay 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tara is beautiful but she has no screen presence imo, her acting is equally bad.

On the other hand, Tripti is pretty & she acts well too. As a audience, I could connect with her. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: josh135

Both are pretty and Tara is very proper and beautiful. Tripti is raw and beautiful. But i feel Tripti is way way wayyyy better actress than Tara. Tara may be gorgeous but she ain’t versatile and is not an “actor” per say. Tripti with one movie shes shown her versatility which is gonna give many other popular actress a run for their money. Plus she was very good in laila majnu and her small videos on YouTube are really cool. I like Tripti’s acting. 

Completely agree!!!👏

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Neither but that picture of Tara is better than the picture of Tripthi

I hope that helps 😂 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Definitely not tripti

Tetul thumbnail

One is dating Anushka's brother and the other is dating Ranbir's. They can have bright future on Youtube since both are bhabis.