Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Okay but she was not some good woman but someone like Nandini and Imlie.

Yeh maine kabhi deny nhi kiya juhi 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Yeh maine subah hi insta pe dekha tha nd i was like yeh vayu banker se sidha bodyguard ban ne tak ki nobat aayi ispe aisa hua kya ðŸ¤£

Edited by IamRaj96 - 3 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Yeh maine kabhi deny nhi kiya juhi 

Not to you but Rose who included her in ex-gf thing when she only was wrong person.

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rosie yeh le tera kannada tv trp chart but ab tu khud dekhle koun se slot pe kounse channel pe kounsa show rehta hai 

https://i.postimg.cc/4NczFFjf/Image-1616685662.jpg

I watch only the suvarna channelband colors kannada and fl of kannadda do good acting and ml ko toh acting hi nahi aati except inthi nimma asha(anupama) baaki remakes dekhoge toh pata chalega

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

I watch only the suvarna channelband colors kannada and fl of kannadda do good acting and ml ko toh acting hi nahi aati except inthi nimma asha(anupama) baaki remakes dekhoge toh pata chalega

Inthi nimma got 2.3 kinda good ratings for 6pm slot 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh maine subah hi insta pe dekha tha nd i was like yeh vayu banker se sidha bodyguard ban ne tak ki nobat aayi ispe aisa hua kya ðŸ¤£

Thats a tragic story. He got involved into a scam due to which he lost his many things thus he decided to become a recovery agent. Now after another incident he is going to be a bodyguard.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I want to see her in role lile maya mehrotra but pata nhi woh kar payegi yah nhi 

She needs to come out of her OTT roles where she is orphan and also acts too much funny. I liked her as Haya as there she actually gets her revenge but viewers called her Behaya when she only stood for herself but had no problem in supporting that Aahil-Sanam toxic pair. In 4 back to back shows she played orphan which has to change. May be then I may like her again. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In TV serials EMA is justified if the first wife is a vamp.so they portrayed sanjeeda's character as the lead.she could get a better guy.but she wanted this married man with a kid.

In another remake (Amala) it's FL who had ex-boyfriend who was even her fiance. 

Sanjeeda character in LKHI was a shameless creature wanting to marry a married man with a kid. Preetika character was actual FL who was her daughter.

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not to you but Rose who included her in ex-gf thing when she only was wrong person.

Even not still there are majority ex girlfriend now change to ex boyfriend now sp ka nikala toh kitna nikala agar baaki ki nikalogi toh kitna hoga my god change