Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FortunaMajor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shaan is trolling himself! He needs to shut up🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Aastha says that they have already gotten a divorce. Shaan says that divorce is just a paper, it doesn't end a relationship. He feels like he's fulfilled an obligation and now he feels free. Aastha is skeptical but Shaan is insisting that they should give it another try. Aastha says convince his family and his son. He is really trying it's sweet!! He brought dinner, chocolates and a bouquet! 

Awwwww these two are the cutest. Their divorce seq really brought tears to my eyes. Seriously, like father like son. 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Did not he ask her earlier too not to call him sir

Yes

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Some scene between Kitty/Bebo playing a game. Poor Yash is no where to be found in this family dinner 🤣 AA sent Bebo flowers and is flirting with her over text. 

Shaurya literally continues to be lost and refuses to take someone's help. The petrol in also out. She is throwing his words back at him 🤣 They are bickering again!! He wasn't able to control his temper hahahah and he apologizes for being rude. LOL you all saw the sir dialogue!!! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay - so DONT TELL ME ACP IS MAKING AN ENTRACE TOMORROW!!! 

IF HE RUINS SHAKHI DATE NIGHT, I swear i will throw his chai paani at him

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Aastha says that they have already gotten a divorce. Shaan says that divorce is just a paper, it doesn't end a relationship. He feels like he's fulfilled an obligation and now he feels free. Aastha is skeptical but Shaan is insisting that they should give it another try. Aastha says convince his family and his son. He is really trying it's sweet!! He brought dinner, chocolates and a bouquet! 

As I told earlier that shaan and aastha start live in together.. as shaan is free from all the pressures and obligations 😆

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

No really. Just F M L . Like we get the heat tomorrow! Inke high ke chakkar mein... mein low hoti jarahi Hoon !

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This would be an amazing track between ShaKhi

Shaurya against it

Anokhi for it

Add all the rituals ☺️

Hallldddiiiiiiii comes to mind (the paint holi Gul played in IB)🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Guys its gonna be a Shakhilious Saturday. We agreeing on that!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prs_725

Okay - so DONT TELL ME ACP IS MAKING AN ENTRACE TOMORROW!!! 

IF HE RUINS SHAKHI DATE NIGHT, I swear i will throw his chai paani at him

With petrol ⛽️  To pour on us and their 🚙