No leap please 😭😭😭

Jennniii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If bondita chooses to go to hostel, then I think definitely there will be leap. We all know that eventually aurra will be replaced but this is not the right time.. Because already we are heartbroken in addition to that bringing leap is hurting so much...anidita bond is special and unique only because of pravisht and aurra... Makers please give us some more time to witness this unique bond and then you can bring leap.... I couldn't digest the fact that we will see some other girl as bondita...makers you have hurted us so much...why don't they understand our  connection with the show and cast... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennniii

If bondita chooses to go to hostel, then I think definitely there will be leap. We all know that eventually aurra will be replaced but this is not the right time.. Because already we are heartbroken in addition to that bringing leap is hurting so much...anidita bond is special and unique only because of pravisht and aurra... Makers please give us some more time to witness this unique bond and then you can bring leap.... I couldn't digest the fact that we will see some other girl as bondita...makers you have hurted us so much...why don't they understand our  connection with the show and cast... 

πŸ˜­

You know what i have started to feel that, makers don't like this show anymore, 200 epi hogaye, jee bharke party karli sabne now they want to destroy it and close it down asap😡

Because i don't find any other reason to destroy a show so brutally that they only made in a beautiful way from the start. 

They were impatient  from the start and now they are too impatient to work i think

I feel sad, disgusted, angry, helpless and deceived πŸ˜­

Aurra and Pravisht deserve much better πŸ˜’

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennniii

ohh god ...well I just come here to read updates but too much stupidity is goin on here ok agreed that aura is soul of the show but b practical ? Eventually she has to grow up? How can they will show their relationship growing further jabtak bondita badi na ho??????? How?????????....

ahmedlone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

people like aura and pravisht not anirudh and bondita thats why most people dont want leap

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahmedlone

people like aura and pravisht not anirudh and bondita thats why most people dont want leap

I agree completely but what I feel is they are falling short of ideas for plots with Anirudh and Bondita cause Bon is a kid. Already there have been a few instances where Bon has given OTT dialogues. So honestly even though I really like Aurra but what I feel is in order to take their relationship forward leap is necessary. I think they casted AE just to show some romance and they messed up big time. Now if Bon is grown up they won’t have to do silly and nonsensical things at least and even if they do an adult handling Sautan drama is way better than a kid handling such stupidity. 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

I agree completely but what I feel is they are falling short of ideas for plots with Anirudh and Bondita cause Bon is a kid. Already there have been a few instances where Bon has given OTT dialogues. So honestly even though I really like Aurra but what I feel is in order to take their relationship forward leap is necessary. I think they casted AE just to show some romance and they messed up big time. Now if Bon is grown up they won’t have to do silly and nonsensical things at least and even if they do an adult handling Sautan drama is way better than a kid handling such stupidity. 

Bt wat i feel na dear thy are showing mostly good social message like frst mensuration, molestation tracks so now thy can show track how to tackle teenage mental issues as that too necessary msg fr society as most parents force their kid to study which thy may already do, score more marks all those so now its in show like Bon going through serious mental torture so now if at any point thy ARC realisation and bring back Bon to ususal life thn it vl b pakka turn fr show bt instead without knowing any truth and ARC vth no realisation sending Bon abroad tthn show taking leap na nothing intresting in ths stry....

ahmedlone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

but we dont want to see sautan or other married life problems there are hundred of things for focus other then married life 

this drama was for women empowerment it was good going before 

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahmedlone

but we dont want to see sautan or other married life problems there are hundred of things for focus other then married life 

this drama was for women empowerment it was good going before 

I agree with you it was going good. We as the audience were so happy with the bond that they shared. Pravisht and Aurra shared such a lovely bond and played their parts with so much brilliance that no one even missed a love story. But something got into the makers and they took the love triangle route it could be for trp I am just guessing cause the show that has the highest trp has the love triangle concept (man falling in love outside marriage). 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Bt wat i feel na dear thy are showing mostly good social message like frst mensuration, molestation tracks so now thy can show track how to tackle teenage mental issues as that too necessary msg fr society as most parents force their kid to study which thy may already do, score more marks all those so now its in show like Bon going through serious mental torture so now if at any point thy ARC realisation and bring back Bon to ususal life thn it vl b pakka turn fr show bt instead without knowing any truth and ARC vth no realisation sending Bon abroad tthn show taking leap na nothing intresting in ths stry....

Raji! Here i m argreeig with you that they are trying adress teeage issue and can understand anirudh pov that its more like taboo that a 23 yr old thinking of 14 yr romantically esp when he has treated her like a gurdian 

But dusri shadi is only option to make her understand how their relationship is not normal? (Altho its normal that time) Kid was already attracted to him and doing crazy things for getting his attention. Marrying infront of that child is only method  to decrease teenager resistance and increase cooperation? Thats how a 23 yo barrister deals with 13 yo kid πŸ‘ Her interest was definitely inappropriate but second marriage is nt solution!! 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Raji! Here i m argreeig with you that they are trying adress teeage issue and can understand anirudh pov that its more like taboo that a 23 yr old thinking of 14 yr romantically esp when he has treated her like a gurdian 

But dusri shadi is only option to make her understand how their relationship is not normal? (Altho its normal that time) Kid was already attracted to him and doing crazy things for getting his attention. Marrying infront of that child is only method  to decrease teenager resistance and increase cooperation? Thats how a 23 yo barrister deals with 13 yo kid πŸ‘ Her interest was definitely inappropriate but second marriage is nt solution!! 

Even i agree dear