Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

I am not giving up or even complaining as I do not think the characters have fundamentally changed: to me it looks like natural changes based on the pain they have suffered due to the situations & betrayals ( real or perceived) As you say Sarang has hardened because he feels Alia betrayed him. 

Frankly TRP or not the storyline seems logical & consistent in many ways. 
Yes as a woman I do feel sad that Alia’s position has been downgraded & she is shown as struggling to manage work & bring up her child purely for the sake of the message. But it is plausible for the drama & story & the characters remain true to themselves. 

To me the interesting part is how they are still able to communicate & understand each other under the terrible lies they must have been told about each other. Gradually these will be exposed & the misunderstandings cleared away so they can see each other. I still have hope this will be well done, not dragged over 100 episodes like other shows

I agree with you. I don't think it's completely inconsistent. There are just some parts that are really frustrating because Alia shouldn't have to be either a successful business owner or a great mother, she can be BOTH. And until now, we were seeing that she could very well be both, even before Sarang became a real choice for her partner. But something drastic must have happened for Alia to be struggling s hard. 

Yeah I didn't think about the communication part like that but you're right, I love that they are still proving comfort for each other. It's really nice to see. 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its not easy for us to accept Alia shroff as an employee in the company she once owned and getting degraded by the new investor in front of her old staff but then this is life, there are ups and downs in life. Business people often suffer losses or .get cheated by their partners.,  wealth doesnt always keep with you.

Coming to the essence of the show, Alia S charmed us as a successful CEO with her looks and style and IVF a new concept , the makers did a good job of picking the caste. However the trp was always low. .it didnt appeal much to the family viewers I would say, my own sister who watches mainly colors quit it after the first week , i tease her as she is hooked on to the other 2 shows that started after this one.

Things have changed totally after the leap as they change in other shows. Now its not just Alia and Saarang , they brought children as nothing else worked much.. seperation , misunderstanding and hatred ..this is what works for a show 's success unfortjnately. Not the first time we are seeing lead move from a luxury appartment to a smaller one or commute in public transport.

This week the children got too much screenspace tbough their bonding with parents was cute..hope the makers keep that in mind and dont disappoint in coming track and we too need to give them time .

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Its not easy for us to accept Alia shroff as an employee in the company she once owned and getting degraded by the new investor in front of her old staff but then this is life, there are ups and downs in life. Business people often suffer losses or .get cheated by their partners.,  wealth doesnt always keep with you.

Coming to the essence of the show, Alia S charmed us as a successful CEO with her looks and style and IVF a new concept , the makers did a good job of picking the caste. However the trp was always low. .it didnt appeal much to the family viewers I would say, my own sister who watches mainly colors quit it after the first week , i tease her as she is hooked on to the other 2 shows that started after this one.

Things have changed totally after the leap as they change in other shows. Now its not just Alia and Saarang , they brought children as nothing else worked much.. seperation , misunderstanding and hatred ..this is what works for a show 's success unfortjnately. Not the first time we are seeing lead move from a luxury appartment to a smaller one or commute in public transport.

This week the children got too much screenspace tbough their bonding with parents was cute..hope the makers keep that in mind and dont disappoint in coming track and we too need to give them time .

Beautifully said!! Thanks for resonating what I had been saying all along!! It’s an unfortunate scenario and reality to see majority of our Indian society lack creative intellect, due to years of faulty education system that makes them memoize other people’s work and finds, than help them find their own creative minds, and think in a creative manner!! No wonder Ekta’s shows are widely watched, even if she uses the same exact story formula is ALL her damn shows!!! Ugh, it’s pretty sad and pathetic how such a good show had to be butchered to please the illiterate audience! Sadly from whom maximum TRP ratings, are depended on! 

Edited by rouble_lover - 3 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Beautifully said!! Thanks for resonating what I had been saying all along!! It’s an unfortunate scenario and reality to see majority of our Indian society lack creative intellect, due to years of faulty education system that makes them memoize other people’s work and finds, than help them find their own creative minds, and think in a creative manner!! No wonder Ekta’s shows are widely watched, even if she uses the same exact story formula is ALL her damn shows!!! Ugh, it’s pretty sad and pathetic how such a good show had to be butchered to please the illiterate audience! Sadly from whom maximum TRP ratings, are depended on! 

it’s so upsetting tho because we had such fresh storyline and actors that really suited the roles. But also gotta say Aashay looks really hot with stubble and short hair and change in wardrobe. 

But coming back to the episodes, I can’t believe they added Sarangs ego being hurt as one of the factors for their breakup. That is pretty inconsistent with what we’ve seen from Sarang till now.. at least Kavya asked him to look at it from Alias perspective. 
Yes the essence of the show is similar and I appreciate the writing still trying to keep it fresh even with a shitty plot but yeah it’s unfortunate that they have to use hurt and misunderstandings to further the story, when the whole point was that it would be Sarang and Alia vs the world. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

it’s so upsetting tho because we had such fresh storyline and actors that really suited the roles. But also gotta say Aashay looks really hot with stubble and short hair and change in wardrobe. 

But coming back to the episodes, I can’t believe they added Sarangs ego being hurt as one of the factors for their breakup. That is pretty inconsistent with what we’ve seen from Sarang till now.. at least Kavya asked him to look at it from Alias perspective. 
Yes the essence of the show is similar and I appreciate the writing still trying to keep it fresh even with a shitty plot but yeah it’s unfortunate that they have to use hurt and misunderstandings to further the story, when the whole point was that it would be Sarang and Alia vs the world. 

What we saw about the ego and self respect being hurt, after Kavya explained it to him, he had patched up with Alia. Things went bad after the childbirth process! We still yet to learn what actually happened. We only got the trailer version of it, till now lol! Hang in there.. there was a deeper cause for the hate, pain and breakup! Let’s keep watching! Hate how they didn’t air it today, Friday! 😭

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Thanks, I just went thru your posts , you put it very very well..you are an amazing writer. The trend that Ekta set is being followed by other production houses for the long runs of their shows. Here since Kavyaa is still available for saarang, dont think the upcoming Kamleshwari Alia meeting will bring the actual reason of hatred and seperation out so soon and Saarang may get interested in marrying kavyaa..Now with Veer back, things will spice up.