Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

What I meant was Saarang had to hear mean things ike being opportunist , favouritism and hitting the jackpots and all from his colleagues and the outside world. .He has been a very soft hearted person who cares for all especially Alia.. now for a change would like to see his rough / tough side ..he doesnt have to become mean and rude to alia . And ofcourse he has to build his own identity .

Yeah that makes sense. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Yes I think the weddding will happen Alia said she wants to get married on 12th April because that's the day she married Veer. She wants to remember the day in a good way rather then the bad memories associated with it and Sarang is supposed to be the balm that heals all her wounds from the past. If the marriage is postponed for another year 12th April will forever remain the black day so I feel they will most definitely get married but let's wait and watch.

things change and sarang literally got kidnapped, and Alia is under so much stress, I would prefer it if they postponed the wedding. 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

things change and sarang literally got kidnapped, and Alia is under so much stress, I would prefer it if they postponed the wedding. 

Wedding literally got postponed for 6 years😲

I am in utter shock didn't see this coming.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Wedding literally got postponed for 6 years😲

I am in utter shock didn't see this coming.

HAHAHAH OMG I KNOWWW 

Shit this was completely shocking but i LIKE it. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE!!!!!!!!! 

Why has the storyline caught on wings?!! WHY is it moving soooo fasttttt??!!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I miss the pace it was going earlier! 

Is this separation track made to continue to keep Aashay within distance, as he is recovering from covid??! Could they not come up with a different track?!!! ðŸ˜³

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Why has the storyline caught on wings?!! WHY is it moving soooo fasttttt??!!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Is this separation track made to continue to keep Aashay within distance, as he is recovering from covid??! Could they not come up with a different track?!!! ðŸ˜³

I was really annoyed with the time jump too. ðŸ˜” I think they shot aashay scenes later when he got healthier. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

it was super unexpected omfg. I was a little irked that it was going fast but now after yesterday’s episode, it’s going to really slow down I’m sure. I don’t think it’s necessarily because of Aashay, that’s a huge commitment just for two weeks of shooting to stop. I think this was kind of planned, not from the beginning, but after some time. I don’t know, it’s a little shocking but I’m excited to see what they do.

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No doubt the leap came as a BIG surprise, its good the makers decided to move beyond 9 months as the storyline had got stagnant . At this point they can start afresh, bring new characters and interesting tracks. Maybe they can bring Veer back. Wonder why they didnt keep it little shorter like 3 to 4 years..6 years seems long.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

No doubt the leap came as a BIG surprise, its good the makers decided to move beyond 9 months as the storyline had got stagnant . At this point they can start afresh, bring new characters and interesting tracks. Maybe they can bring Veer back. Wonder why they didnt keep it little shorter like 3 to 4 years..6 years seems long.

yeah that does seem a little long. But from what I’ve read about today’s episode, I am not at all happy with what they decided to do. I have yet to watch the episode but destroying Alias character like that when she was one of the best ones (possibly the best) in the show is so so sad. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

yeah that does seem a little long. But from what I’ve read about today’s episode, I am not at all happy with what they decided to do. I have yet to watch the episode but destroying Alias character like that when she was one of the best ones (possibly the best) in the show is so so sad. 

What do you mean by destroying her character??