Do you think the wedding will happen? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Also the first scene today where he talks to Alia.. he shooted that phone convo scene from his apartment in Mumbai ! It’s so evident! He is literally doing “Work from home” LOL

yepp. I'm just glad they inserted this small plot so we dont have to deal with Aashay shooting separately, it ruins the whole vibe.  

Where is he??!! I hope he is okay !!! 😭

Dont think the wedding will happen when Saarang is found. With what happened at the office before his disappearance and the later incidents ..gautam's involvement ...his relationship with Alia is going to be effected for sometime. There can be a small rift between the two which is actually good for the ratings of the show . The wedding will have to be postponed till things get normal between them.

Hope the makers dont rush for april wedding.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Dont think the wedding will happen when Saarang is found. With what happened at the office before his disappearance and the later incidents ..gautam's involvement ...his relationship with Alia is going to be effected for sometime. There can be a small rift between the two which is actually good for the ratings of the show . The wedding will have to be postponed till things get normal between them.

Hope the makers dont rush for april wedding.

yeah i think so too and i want it that way too. I want them to talk more about everything... it's just all actions, baby, mathura, engagement, wedding prep, family, just too many things happening. I cant believe im saying this but the show needs to slow downnnn!!!  

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

yeah i think so too and i want it that way too. I want them to talk more about everything... it's just all actions, baby, mathura, engagement, wedding prep, family, just too many things happening. I cant believe im saying this but the show needs to slow downnnn!!!  

Exactly, had enough of Saarang drooling over alia all the time first as an employee then as her lover and father of the babies..now its the time to see a different saarang..maybe an angry one or not so cool .

This whole kidnapping track can bring some interesting twists 

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Exactly, had enough of Saarang drooling over alia all the time first as an employee then as her lover and father of the babies..now its the time to see a different saarang..maybe an angry one or not so cool .

This whole kidnapping track can bring some interesting twists 

i don't quite agree.. he can be serious but I want the essence of Sarang to be the same. It wont suit him to be angry i dont think. But yes, all he has said is he wants his own identity but the writing hasn't really shown us that he is on his way to become his own person. So much has happened in the last few days and obviously all the screen time is just Alia so we've barely have gotten the chance to see Sarang develop into his own. He's just an extension of his family and Alia and not himself. 

I feel they had to change the storyline because of low TRP. The strong independent city woman story wasn’t cutting it for the uneducated narrow minded misogynistic Indian viewers! Otherwise they were going to show Sarang take up the role to be the writer for the movie! It was going in the right direction but had to be changed it seems 😔

What I meant was Saarang had to hear mean things ike being opportunist , favouritism and hitting the jackpots and all from his colleagues and the outside world. .He has been a very soft hearted person who cares for all especially Alia.. now for a change would like to see his rough / tough side ..he doesnt have to become mean and rude to alia . And ofcourse he has to build his own identity .

Yes I think the weddding will happen Alia said she wants to get married on 12th April because that's the day she married Veer. She wants to remember the day in a good way rather then the bad memories associated with it and Sarang is supposed to be the balm that heals all her wounds from the past. If the marriage is postponed for another year 12th April will forever remain the black day so I feel they will most definitely get married but let's wait and watch.

Originally posted by rouble_lover

I feel they had to change the storyline because of low TRP. The strong independent city woman story wasn’t cutting it for the uneducated narrow minded misogynistic Indian viewers! Otherwise they were going to show Sarang take up the role to be the writer for the movie! It was going in the right direction but had to be changed it seems 😔

hmm I honestly think they added this little rid bit about kidnapping last minute tho bc of aashay. But things will go back to normal after this for sure. I think it made sense to add Mathura track bc it showed that Saarang cared more about the baby and Alia than himself and I liked that their confession happened there. After coming back, I thought it would be all wedding prep and Saarang finding a different writing position but let’s see what they do.