Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Amazing platter with all varieties getting dished out  by Dishi.

The aroma is fantastic, will comment more on it later

Thankyou so much shaila! ❀❀❀

Trust me there is more things, it was just a startπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜Œ

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb DishiπŸ‘πŸ‘ Superb . Love this to the core. Dr .Saab is desperate to hear his wife calling him Veer. πŸ‘πŸ˜† Love the way you pen it down. I laughed too when his plan failed πŸ€£

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Superb DishiπŸ‘πŸ‘ Superb . Love this to the core. Dr .Saab is desperate to hear his wife calling him Veer. πŸ‘πŸ˜† Love the way you pen it down. I laughed too when his plan failed πŸ€£

Thankyou so much Kate! 

Our veeru in the show is more calm and somewhat boring so here i trued to make him interesting πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Glad that it made you laugh!!! ❀❀❀

There's more to comeπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WOW! Frustrated Veer and naive Rani πŸ˜† Loved it β€οΈ Waiting for the next chapter 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

WOW! Frustrated Veer and naive Rani πŸ˜† Loved it β€οΈ Waiting for the next chapter 

Thankyouuu so much!! ❀❀❀❀

Next chapter is on its way! Coming up most probably today itselfπŸ˜‹β€πŸ™ŒπŸ»

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

RanVeer SS: 101 Ways Of Courting Mrs. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat!

Chapter-2

Veer heaved a sigh in frustration as today was one hectic day at the hospital. He had done two back to back surgeries that too complicated ones. Therefore he was completely drained out at the moment and was resting while his head leaned back on the car's seat and eyes closed! His driver was taking him back home.

Home, the word meant her to him these days. Things have so much drastically changed now as once he used to think of her as no one less than a clumsy girl who would get scolded by Ranisa here and there but slowly and steadily she had acquired a special place in his heart, his world, and became his everything.

But the irony was that she didn't have even the slightest bit of the idea about his feelings. He slightly smiled thinking about her absolute naivety. Someone who doesn't know them would consider them not at all compatible but handling the roughest situations together had made them more than just compatible. They were like partners, if one goes wrong then the other automatically helps the other out and same goes for the other one. These two were truly a match made in heaven.

But, her attention was not everytime on him, only if he would get himself in sort of trouble, then she would focus on him, the other times her attention would be on other family members whom he had recently started to get so much jealous of that he was a second away from buying a new house and keeping her all to himself with her undivided attention to him only.

'Step 2. Grabbing all her attention to myself! ' That's why, it was perfect to be step two and it would be more easy than step 1 as he won't require to give another oscar winning performance to her after today's morning.

"How difficult it can be? " He unknowingly voiced out loud.

"Sir did you say something? " The driver who was driving the car, asked from the front seat.

"No, you just concentrate on driving the car! I want to reach home fast! " Veer with a serious face replied back.

"Ok Sir! " Driver hastily obeyed and sooner then later reached the mansion.

Stepping inside the mansion, the first thing he did was call for her.

"Kunwar sa she is talking with Birju and Chote kunwar sa right now! And said to not disturb! " Champa informed him cleverly so that she could get even with Rani for scolding her infront of everyone in the afternoon.

"Really? What am i back for then? I should go back to hospital as i can see no one clearly cares for me! " He said angrily.

"And you say Vikram and Rani are dramatic Bhai! " Nandini teased as she appeared from behind Champa.

"Don't get into this Nandini! And everyone knows that those two are the most dramatic ones in the whole mansion! " Veer said.

"So you do agree that you are dramatic, but not most dramatic which is fine. " He glared at her to which she laughed.

"They are chatting in the dining room bhai! You can go and check on them! " Nandini told as she could clearly see he was drained out for a fun conversation right now.

"Thanks! " He muttered before rushing towards the dining area.

"Rani, i am back home and you are busy here! " He huffed like an angry kid who didn't get his favorite candy.

"Bhabhisa Veer bro missed you so much! Please go to him or else he will eat us as his dinner." Vikram chuckled.

"Shutup Vikram! I am talking to Rani, not you! " Veer spatted.

"He woke up with this much anger only! Don't know what dream he saw in the night yesterday which made him this much angry today. " Rani informed and remembering the dream he had in the night, a hue of red immediately creeped up on his cheeks and neck.

"Bro what happened why are you turning red like a tomato? " Vikram teased.

"Nothing! If no one cares for me here so why should i even stay here? I am going to my study room! " He left before going.

"Rani! " Veer enthusiastically called out as he looked up to see the commotion at the door of his study but his mood dampened on finding Vikram and not his wife.

"Not bhabhisa bro, it's me! Your coolest brother! " Veer again went back to reading the book which he was previously reading with the same fowl and serious mood.

"I know you want her to be here right now with you! But for that to happen you have to tell her how you feel towards her! " Veer was about to blurt out the plans he had made in his mind when he controlled himself thinking how dangerous Vikram's input could be for him.

"And i have an idea!" Vikram enthusiastically said while Veer didn't even look up at him.

"We should include Birju in this! He might be of great help in uniting two lovers! " Vikram chirped making Veer angry.

"What Vikram? No way! " Veer huffed in anger.

"Bro didn't you hear about that saying? "

"What saying? " He asked totally confused as to when did Vikram started giving off lectures like Rani.

"That, one should keep his loved ones close and enemies closer! And in this case Birju is going to help us so chill! " Vikram chirped.

"No you chill! I am doing things on my own pace! I don't want Birju barging in and destroying my and Rani's developing bond!" Veer said in a fear that Birju would snatch Rani away from him instead of helping him.

"He didn't do that till now so why do you think, he will do it in the future? " Vikram asked.

"Because he loves Rani! " Veer blurted out.

"What? " Vikram asked totally shocked.

"Yes! He himself told me so.. " He was about to explain more when his words got cut off short by Vikram.

"That's even more good! " Vikram happily said.

"What! You are insane Vikram and you will turn me insane as well! " Veer said face palming.

"Cmon bro! At least do it for her! " He said and without waiting for a reply from Veer he went to take Birju.

After a few minutes Vikram entered again but this time with Birju.

"Now we can at least call it a team! Because two people can never be called as team. " Vikram voiced out his thoughts while Veer gave him a glare.

"Don't you dare get Birju in this Vikram! " Veer warned Vikram which got royally ignored.

"Cmon bro he will help! " Vikram defended.

"Help in what? " For the Birju spoke after entering.

"Help in uniting Bhabhisa and bro as Veer bro loves her and she doesn't know it yet! " He explained while Veer face palmed in annoyance.

"Really? He loves her? I thought he could never love anybody other than Ranisa! You know he chant her name only all day.. " Birju mocked veer to get on his nerves.

"If you want to get murdered right now by a surgeon then all you have to do is ask Birju! " Veer told as calmly as he could but inside he was boiling with anger.

"Truth is always bitter! And even more bitter for cruel people like you! " Birju added, and right now his words were working as a fuel to Veer's anger as he was just a second away to bury him alive in the backyard of the Rajawat mansion.

"Okay guys peace out! Let's not fight! And Birju we need your help in this! " Vikram said interfering in between as the situation could go out of hand any moment.

"Vikram, Birju, the gate by which you entered is also for the exit! So get lost before i loose my cool! And i don't want you two interfering in my and Rani's life or else that won't be good for you both! OUT!" Veer threatened to which Vikram got scared and immediately aaked Birju to follow him out or else his bro would end up killing them.

After a while, Veer was reading a patient's file sitting in their room with a fowl mood as his step 2 was turned out to be a big flop and failed miserably. He needed to work more, the next day.

And here he thought the second step would be easier then the first one. Now it's even more difficult as she was desperately avoiding him and ignoring his whole existence.

He was grumbling when his wife barged inside the room making him surprised.

"Doc.. I mean Vee.. Veer, please have some food! You need energy to even yell at anyone! " He smiled at her taunt and her care towards him.

"Are you teasing me Rani? " He asked a bit playfully as his sour mood was gone as soon as she entered the room.

"Uhh.no ! I can't dare to tease you! I was just teasing my husband who said that he don't want me as his wife! " She complained to him about his behavior in the morning.

"Rani both of us know that i didn't mean all of it! It was just that constant Doctor Sahab bickering which got on my nerves so i said that. " He explained to her while she sat beside him on the couch.

"So you don't like it when i call you Doctor Sahab! " She concluded.

"Yes! " He agreed further to her.

"You should have told me earlier about it instead of shouting and yelling that too in the morning! " She said innocently teasing him.

"And you would have listened to me? " He eyed her in a playful manner.

"Obviously! " She remarked.

"Then let's test it! " He said in a challenging tone.

"How? " She asked in a confused tone.

"Feed me the food with your hands Rani!" He said smirking at her.

"Huh Doc.. Uhm.. Veer.! No please eat it yourself! You ain't some kid! " She tried to reason.

"But i am busy reading this file so feed me and doing this will also prove that you listen to me! " He said pretending to more concentrated on the file in his hand than her and the food.

"Uhh.. Fine.. " She helplessly nodded and took the plate in her lap while he happily danced in his mind on his small victory.

She fed him the food as he asked her and he had never felt this much content in his life.

All his life, the servants of the family had fed him and served him food though he wasn't questioning there love but he did feel empty inside on not getting the love of his parents which he desired the most.

But here she was, his wife, taking care of him, serving him food, feeding him, filling all the emptiness which he had in his heart and most importantly loving him. Well, she doesn't know it yet but he definitely knows that she loves him, the way she cares for him, supports him was a proof of the purest form of love she had in her heart for him and he was nothing but greatful for it.

'Very soon, i will make you realize your love for me and then there will be no turning back Rani! Time for Step 3.' He thought as she fed him the last morsel.

Meanwhile....

Me: Did you see that Veeru? I ain't that bad! I made her feed you.

V: of course you did and i know you so well that the next thing you will do will make me pull my hair in frustration.

Me: i wasn't going to do that but since you gave me the idea then i will surely do that. *Devil smirk*

V: i feel like fainting now. *gasps*

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago
Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dishi you are on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Funny you mentioned Veer's emptiness and how Rani is the only one who can fill it. I felt that while watching tomorrow epi. He was so touched when she enquired about his food and was worried about his health. 

BTW, I don't mind if Veer pulls his hair in the next chapter πŸ˜… I enjoy a frustrated Veer 😈

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely chapter.

Birju is our voice. "I thought you couldn't love anyone but ranisa" πŸ€£πŸ€£

Keep going this is awesome. β€οΈ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Dishi you are on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Funny you mentioned Veer's emptiness and how Rani is the only one who can fill it. I felt that while watching tomorrow epi. He was so touched when she enquired about his food and was worried about his health. 

BTW, I don't mind if Veer pulls his hair in the next chapter πŸ˜… I enjoy a frustrated Veer 😈

Thankyou sooo muchhh yaso ❀❀❀❀❀

Even i felt it went a bit more serious but then for once i gave it to veer, next one will definitely end up on fun note! 

Yeah, in one of the episode i saw, the thing but of course veeru being himself started fighting with her instead of dotting her πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ so changed it a bit πŸ˜‹

Don't you worry about it! It will definitely happen in next one! The tag line of this ss  is "veer won't be spared" For a reason πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Lovely chapter.

Birju is our voice. "I thought you couldn't love anyone but ranisa" πŸ€£πŸ€£

Keep going this is awesome. β€οΈ

Thankyou so much Rish!!!! ❀❀❀❀

Birju can be fun too but not to Veer of course πŸ˜‚πŸ€£